Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Mods The Islam Section Moderators Have Gone Crazy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mods The Islam Section Moderators Have Gone Crazy (632 Views)

Should Antiislam Threads Be Moved To The Islam Section / Muslims Can Write On Any Issue But Infidels Are Banned From The Islam Section / Moderator Please Remove All Islam Topics To The Islam Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mods The Islam Section Moderators Have Gone Crazy by pirate1: 1:50pm On May 06, 2013
They banned for being anti muslim, and am muslim, all i asked was why west african muslims dont cover their hair.

seriously, no wonder that section is dry as the people their have no respect for others views and asking questions.

You guys need to do something,

i created a thread called 'why west africans dont wear head scarfs? and i got banned, this is the third time.

are you kidding me

2 Likes

Re: Mods The Islam Section Moderators Have Gone Crazy by Alfamann: 2:25pm On May 06, 2013
pirate1: They banned for being anti muslim, and am muslim, all i asked was why west african muslims dont cover their hair.

seriously, no wonder that section is dry as the people their have no respect for others views and asking questions.

You guys need to do something,

i created a thread called 'why west africans dont wear head scarfs? and i got banned, this is the third time.

are you kidding me

I have only one problem with your post. The bolded.
Re: Mods The Islam Section Moderators Have Gone Crazy by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2013
you SOomali why dont you mind your own Somali people. why do you care if we cover or not
Re: Mods The Islam Section Moderators Have Gone Crazy by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2013
Thats e-jihad
Re: Mods The Islam Section Moderators Have Gone Crazy by JeSoul(f): 6:58pm On May 06, 2013

(1)

The 'TRUTH' About ISLAM / The Greatest Self Harm Of A Christian ! / Is Wearing Earring, Necklace And Wedding Ring A Sing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.