Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Things To Go With For US Student Visa Interview - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things To Go With For US Student Visa Interview (1041 Views)

Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / Getting Ready For A Us Student Visa Interview Please Help / Most Likely Questions On US Student Visa Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Things To Go With For US Student Visa Interview by lovely123: 1:48pm On May 26, 2012
Hello Guys,
Am sending in my application for a US School by the first week on June for my undergraduate and my mum is sponsoring me. She however requested that i provide the list of everything needed and the things to pay for after the Admission letter has being issued.Below are the things i think i need,Please kindly put me through if am missing anything.

Form I-20
online Ds-160 application form
passport
MRV fee receipt
Sevis I-901 fee receipt
Statement of account
waec results with scratch cards

Also how much is the Sevis fee?was told it's 200dollars?Please kindly put me through..Thanks peeps
Re: Things To Go With For US Student Visa Interview by justwise(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2012

(1)

Desert Safari & Dhow Cruise Abu Dhabi / Bishop David Oyedepo Launches Airline ”dominion Air” / U.S. Non Appearance Renewal Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.