Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Why Do We Even Exist? Is It Just To Live And Die? (PLEASE READ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Even Exist? Is It Just To Live And Die? (PLEASE READ) (840 Views)

"Did Jesus Really Exist? Is There Any Historical Evidence Of Jesus Christ?" / Is It Just Me? / "Did Jesus Really Exist? Is There Any Historical Evidence Of Jesus Christ?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Even Exist? Is It Just To Live And Die? (PLEASE READ) by Ozegbe(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2012
ok..lets take it step by step. i want to assume every body has a purpose for existing. So therefore we can simply analyse in this way that
1. some people just came, suffer and suffer, become slaves to different people and finally die.
2. some came and became wealthy and great, then finally die.
3. some came to be used as history e.g those that have died through major disasters and bombings.
4. some came to fulfil prophesy e.g the little children that were killed according to the bible during herod reign.
5. some were used to discover mystery e.g those who never came back after entering the bemuda triangle.
Now these are just few among millions of reason and some times am force to imagine that somebody, probably residing in thr sun is watching a movie title ''LIFE ON EARTH''.
so my fellow nairalanders i would like to know why are we here, what are we doing here? since God knows my beginning and my end, assuming am destined for the unknown hell, then why did he create me? just to live die and burn in hell?
if you read the bible very well then you will know that GOD and Devil are playing chess with humans.
ONE LAST QUESTION.
According to the bible humans are suffering today because of the forbidden fruit, why did he keep the forbidden fruit there when he knew man would eat it? or he dint know?.
so many unanswered questions in the world.
''Philosophy they say finds answer to questions, why religion answer questions that are never asked.
Re: Why Do We Even Exist? Is It Just To Live And Die? (PLEASE READ) by Jenwitemi(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2012
Wrong, dude. Religions present questions that are never answered.
Re: Why Do We Even Exist? Is It Just To Live And Die? (PLEASE READ) by fubbyy(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2012
This topic suppose to make the front page, I'v been asking my self the same questions, why do we exist?

(1) (Reply)

? / Book Title: Provoking God To Remember You In The Midst Of The Multitude. / God Is A Synonym For Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.