Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding (47948 Views)

Wizkid Hangs Out With Osaze Odemwingie (Photo) / An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son / Bella Adenuga Engaged To Osaze Odemwingie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by queensmith: 11:07pm On May 27, 2012
dasparrow:

Yes bro, how won't they be already deflowered? After all, in Nigeria you people there see nothing wrong in r/a/p/i/n/g little girls as young as 2 years old. Then you r/a/p/e your underage housekeepers who live under your roof. Then you take it further and r/a/p/e secondary school girls (Holy Rosary College Enugu girls who were going home in a luxury bus) and finally university girls (ABSU case). So, don't expect virgins when you Nigerian bred males lack self control and force yourselves on young girls. By the way, how many Nigerian bred males can date a lady without demanding s./e/x from her? So don't complain. It takes a willing male with a fornicative demonic lustful spirit to deflower a female whom he is not married to.

@Post

HML Osaze.

I seriously love this woman! ON POINT!
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by awesomebenji(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2012
Of all d idols in naija? D fulani babes dey dr, calabar babes dey dr, benin gals dey but u no choose any. D oyinbos too dey fine but dis one, grrrh! Hapi married laif all d same.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by cindyrella(f): 11:50pm On May 27, 2012
HML
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by omenziate(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2012
phreakabit:

LOL. . . Your already battered and impoverished ego seem to have been totally deflated by my initial post. Your insults paint you in the light of a frustrated, illiterate market woman. Talk about baboon intellect. . . In reference to your last sentence. With a command of the English language as poor as yours, one is forced to believe your job might even be worse than that of a dish washer. After carefully weighing your intellectual capacity, My present impression of you, is that of a SEPTIC TANK worker.

Damn. Bros na Septic tank shit or piss dey go abi? Dem dey wash dat one again?
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Mayflowa(m): 12:12am On May 28, 2012
I really do not find it odd for Osazee to marry a white girl. Don't forget the mum is white and he is kind of use to the whiteman's attitude, gestures, sense of humour, simplicity and realness. So, he could be very easy for him to click with Sarah.

When you are used to white girls, it is kinda difficult to click it with black. They see things and behave differently!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Sagamite(m): 12:28am On May 28, 2012
Mayflowa: I really do not find it odd for Osazee to marry a white girl. Don't forget the mum is white and he is kind of use to the whiteman's attitude, gestures, sense of humour, simplicity and realness. So, he could be very easy for him to click with Sarah.

When you are used to white girls, it is kinda difficult to click it with black. They see things and behave differently!

Even if he has no white blood, he is entitled to marry whomever he wants to marry.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by londoner: 1:48am On May 28, 2012
They both look happy to be marrying each other.....case closed!

It is not about not wanting Black girls or Nigerian girls, because if it is , then the same must apply for this girl who married a non-White man.......is it a condemnation of White men in general? No............

At the end of the day....there have been numerous weddings involving Nigerians marrying Nigerians etc, so why use this marriage to discredit Nigerian women?

Nigerians really need to ease off the self hate........many just cant pass up an opportunity to put each other down and viciously too.

Do Nigerians really like good things?
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by kobikwelu(m): 3:13am On May 28, 2012
I really do not find it odd for Osazee to marry a white girl. Don't forget the mum is white and he is kind of use to the whiteman's attitude, gestures, sense of humour, simplicity and realness. So, he could be very easy for him to click with Sarah.

"truest" talk...
from personal experience......
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Nobody: 5:23am On May 28, 2012
donigspain: black + white = mixed

mixed + white = ?

mixed + white = Mulatto
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by tpia5: 5:50am On May 28, 2012
Mayflowa: I really do not find it odd for Osazee to marry a white girl. Don't forget the mum is white and he is kind of use to the whiteman's attitude, gestures, sense of humour, simplicity and realness. So, he could be very easy for him to click with Sarah.

you could be right, especially if he was raised overseas.

I wasnt expecting him to marry or date a black girl anyway. Nothing in his appearance shows he's used to black people.

When you are used to white girls, it is kinda difficult to click it with black.

maybe in the UK/Europe?

obama was raised by his white mum and white grandparents but still married black.

although he did spend his childhood in mostly non-white environments.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Godogwu: 5:54am On May 28, 2012
But really tho, people are actually trying to diss the lady because she is white?..and after they'd say white people are racist...I wish the guy a happy married life, i cant be bothered about race, color, tribe or any of that shit...love and commitment is the only factor. P.s his wife is pretty!
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by tpia5: 6:08am On May 28, 2012
^^people diss everybody- jeez, what is it with you folks.

low self esteem don finish una. undecided

check funke akindele's wedding- did you not see her being dissed there? Is she white?
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by hassey(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2012
Osaze u try jor, i wish to do d same if am oportune. Hml
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Oluschenco(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2012
pro01: Best of luck to him and his otu ocha. I don't know why he had to settle for otu ocha when otu ojii sure tastes better. By the way, I hope he has repatriated most of his assets and money back to Nigeria - where they would be safe from the rapacious arms of oyinbo law, just in case.
Na better u talk
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by thekingsreturn(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2012
ƪ wish him and his wife HML
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by ikeyman00(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2012
@@@@

why do benin poeple workship white women

so annoyin shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by richy5(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2012
Congratulation Guy, Wish you a fruitful wedding..he think Oyinbo is d best and he marry, if you are not happy with it go to hell and don't forget to take along your bf/gf along..
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by phreakabit(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2012
Food for thought : The ratio of [size=18pt]successful[/size] Caucasian/Hispanic/Asian men dating or marrying women of African descent is exceptionally low when compared to that of African/Black men marrying women of other races. . . . Guess who stands to gain more from this equation?

In reference to my post above ^^^. Yes I emphasized on the term SUCCESSFUL for a reason. . . This black athlete "loving" white women are MOSTLY gold diggers, with well plotted schemes. . . And judging by how gullible this guy looks I can assure you he did not sign a A prenuptial agreement. Won't be long before she takes half of his entire wealth, and leave his broke skinny a-s-s.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by semid4lyfe(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2012
Nigeria Striker Osaze Odemwingie Gets Married
Posted by Colin Udoh: 2012-05-26 19:09
http://www.kickoff.com/news/28622/nigeria-striker-osaze-odemwingie-gets-married.php

Craaaaaaaack! That's the sound of millions of hearts breaking in Nigeria as Osaze Odemwingie takes to the altar on Saturday.

And the drip drip sound in the background is tears spilling as the girls contemplate their own sad reality of seeing one of Nigeria's most eligible bachelors being taken off the shelf.

But they only have themselves to blame, as what they could not do, Manchester-born, but Birmingham-bred Sarah Fallon has. And on Saturday in Nottingham, they exchange the vows that seals their union.

If there was one player that had most young women in Nigeria watching the Super Eagles, it was Osaze.

Even those who did not know the first thing about football, or the Super Eagles for that matter, knew Osaze.

And coveted him.

As if his boyish smile, chiselled features and sculpted body were not enough, he had to go and be a top Premier League and international footballer into the bargain.

There are few combinations more enticing, and the girls could not help but fantasize that he would be their own, special, One.

But Osaze was as cool-headed in the romantic playing field as he was on the football greens, and he took his sweet time finding the right one.

[b]Miss Right turned out to be 22-year-old Sarah, whom he met a couple of months after he joined West Bromwich Albion.

It was obvious the pair were in for the long haul, especially after Osaze's mum took an instant liking to Sarah.

But it was not all rosy, and during the offseason last summer, the pair broke up.

It was not a good time for either. During a long distance call to Osaze while he was holidaying in Florida, he sounded mopey.

That was about the time of his spat with former Nigeria coach Samson Siasia. Perhaps the method to the madness?

Thankfully, that phase lasted just two weeks. It was enough to convince the forward that he could not spend another moment without his Microbiology graduate, and he wasted no time popping the question.

The pair had just returned from a brief jaunt to Dubai when he took her by surprise in his house.

"It was at home. I had dog sick on my trousers, odd socks, no makeup, hair like a bush..he came in in a suit!" Sarah recalls.

From then on, it was a roller coaster ride to the wedding, although they had to move the date from May 19 because Sarah's dad Mike, a Manchester City fan, warned them that if the Citizens reached the UEFA Champions League Final, he would be in Munich rather than Castle Ashby in Northampton.

Both families though, are thrilled with the additions. "We are all very happy for osaze that he found sarah - it's always great to witness a true love match. I'm sure they'll be very happy together," a close Odemwingie family source told KickOffNigeria.com.

And Sarah is already loving bring a Nigerian. Last week, the couple flew into Lagos to start preparations for the traditional wedding, and she has taken to Nigerian food, clothes and music.

"She loves P-Square, Wizkid and BankyW's music. She is even learning pidgin!"

Now that would be something to hear![/b]

Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by drogs(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2012
pcicero:

You better settle for me!
. Wake up dear. God go do your own
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by snthesis(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2012
na wa o - dis mods jst delete my juicy commentary sad sad
proper "posterism"- i'm calling my lawyer(s)
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by Chinom(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2012
He should have taken a cue from Obama to cut and divert the line. I like Michelle.
Re: Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding by ganny4real: 11:30am On May 28, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke / South Africans Mimick Rihanna's Baby Bump Photos / Israel DMW Shakes Hands To Greet Davido As He Lands In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.