Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. (25215 Views)

Download Video Of Tiwa Savage Wedding (documentary) / Photo- Tiwa Savage Private Part Exposed While Perfoming On Stage / Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by toyesebalogun: 4:23pm On May 31, 2012
visit www.toyese-balogun..com for latest news and *Top Gossips*
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by MrGlobe(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2012
afam4eva: Another D'banj azz-licker on the prowl. How come we've not seen an evidence of D'banj's international status musically. It's only on twitter and the internet that he releases songs. @OP Now, zuzuru si eba puo.
loool. Afam, egbu go mmadu o. Haha
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by victorazy(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2012
Pfuck u Author
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by MrGlobe(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2012
brabus:

And Plumstead is a Nigerian school. Dumb*ss
Plumstead is a school of little girls. When did that become the bar to rate dbanj's popularity in the UK. Anybody could have done what dbanj did in Plumstead. You stans dontt stop
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by MrGlobe(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2012
[quote author=Myself2][/quote]
You just summarized dbanjs publicity run in the uk. Nigerians are dumb to understand that
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by adelaja70(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Plumstead is a school of little girls. When did that become the bar to rate dbanj's popularity in the UK. Anybody could have done what dbanj did in Plumstead. You stans dontt stop
Abeg go do am....
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by jason123: 4:54pm On May 31, 2012
kandiikane: Guy dbanj is popular in the uk. They played dbanj-oliver twist in a bar I work in and believe me its the whitest of bars in one of the whitest places in the UK. I nearly fainted. Plus saw him yesterday on tv been advertised on an RnB CD. This dude has gone international with the help of the handful of celebs in his oliver video(rubbish video) but yeah.

Exactly!!!

Oyibo people like the Oliver twist song more than Niaja sef!!! I even heard it yesterday in a "pub" very far away from London. I was like wtf?!
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by jason123: 4:56pm On May 31, 2012
Mr. Globe:

It goes way more than Plumstead or London. It is even in one of the most remote areas in the UK. Although the song is over hyped in my opinion
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by ONITEMI2: 5:00pm On May 31, 2012
embarassed[b][/b]
ihebrooke:
Abeg make una take am easy jo,these guys re big bois n they can take kia of demselves

Grow up! Your mates are making headlines all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by MrGlobe(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2012
Dbanj this and that on every Nigerian site doing this and that in the UK and its still one oliver twist. Its all paid publicity. If he can do it without donjazzy then let him drop another song, lets see how far it goes. And the people who say oliver twist is playing on a 'whites only bar' must be whites themselves to know. Nigerians and hyping self. *leaves the thread*
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by DisGuy: 5:18pm On May 31, 2012
^^ you think say na chico ejiro production, wey dem dey release song every week? This is music business

Abeg he has to squeeze as much juice outta this one and his/their back catalogue probably involve alot of collabo with his former producer
now spanner done enter works he's be re-strategizing

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by MrGlobe(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2012
^
You are a big fool. If you know how the music industry works you will know that consistency of music releases increases an artists fanbase ask lil wayne and co. But since dbanj lacks the talent, he is relying on a song that became popular cuz of the initial dancing competition. If he is even popular in the uk, why are uk artists not feat him yet on their songs? Miss me with you retarded brain
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by brabus(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Dbanj this and that on every Nigerian site doing this and that in the UK and its still one oliver twist. Its all paid publicity. If he can do it without donjazzy then let him drop another song, lets see how far it goes. And the people who say oliver twist is playing on a 'whites only bar' must be whites themselves to know. Nigerians and hyping self. *leaves the thread*

Let's agree or assume that Don Jazzy is the best producer in the world, D'Banj will pay him off for his next hit. If he cannot afford it, we the FAN will raise the funds.
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by Nasri100(m): 5:43pm On May 31, 2012
Like she can read it......smh
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by Rhino5dm: 5:50pm On May 31, 2012
Thunder fire you! I know this maggot will be here spewing thrash. Fool.

Mr. Globe:
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by airmark(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Anybody could have done what dbanj did in Plumstead.

I don't know when you will stop spitting rubbish on this forum. grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by Rhino5dm: 6:01pm On May 31, 2012
Including fucktards with single digit IQ like you? Ewu!

Mr. Globe:

Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by adelaja70(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2012
Mr. Globe:
This parasite again.....why did u stop taking ur agbo? E be like say ur hatred 2wards Dbanj don dey aggravate ur mental disorder o.
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by MrGlobe(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2012
^
keep stalking me both of you. I will soon send over my clothes for you goats to wash. DIE!!!!!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by azimibraun: 6:08pm On May 31, 2012
Everybody don shun d cross of d matter. Na tiwa kele kele dem talk abt.. And as it is, dt lady cn only work with don dada jazzzy shikena. Abi una wan mk she go back go join mary j blidge? Oliver twist hs don jazzy on it and its bin used 2 compare jazzy an banj? D banj will jst end up lk tony tetuila no talent jst opportunity.
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by adelaja70(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2012
Mr. Globe:
^
keep stalking me both of you. I will soon send over my clothes for you goats to wash. DIE!!!!!!!!
Sharappp there!...oya go inside and tell ur mama to warm ur agbo 4u.I go feel bad if ur madness enter market!
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by adelaja70(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2012
azimibraun: Everybody don shun d cross of d matter. Na tiwa kele kele dem talk abt.. And as it is, dt lady cn only work with don dada jazzzy shikena. Abi una wan mk she go back go join mary j blidge? Oliver twist hs don jazzy on it and its bin used 2 compare jazzy an banj? D banj will jst end up lk tony tetuila no talent jst opportunity.
Read ur post again....are u sure ua making sense?
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by babyboy3(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2012
Lets see Don Jazzy's next production that doesn't have Dbanj behind the Mic.

Then we would know whether its the Chicken or the egg!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by John311: 6:31pm On May 31, 2012
How much dbanj take sign with Kanye! ...3 million dollars no bi beans nw? so if dbanj break into the UK market the guy wot am abeg abeg
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by mystikal(m): 6:40pm On May 31, 2012
I even heard Queen Elizabeth singing the song at Buckingham. . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by dayokanu(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2012
Skibanj

Your head dey there
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by chyket(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2012
This high unemployment rate in Nigeria is clearly manifesting on nairaland,somebody is wearing a shoe and somebody somewhere is really really feeling her pains.
Don jazzy,Tiwa and dbanj are adults and I guess you can't love them more than themselves.
Allow them be,if any of them made mistakes let them live with it

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by betrani(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2012
djustice: I've never seen anyone make as obviously self destructive a move as the one made by Tiwa Savage in choosing to join Don Jazzy in his ill-thought out MAVIN records adventure. She was doing quite well, creatively speaking, on her own, and if she had any sense, she would have waited to let the dust settle before choosing who to go with between the obviously more business-savvy D'Banj and the more creative Don Jazzy.

Already an acknowledged song-writing talent, all she needed was to get a good platform to market herself as an act in her own right, INTERNATIONALLY. Of the entire MAVIN crew, she's the one most likely, based solely on her prodigious talent, to break the international market. Don Jazzy obviously doesn't have the balls to play global, and the rushed "Solar Plexus" album demonstrates how appalling he actually can be in the absence of the kind of exacting standards a badly under-rated D'Banj obviously brought to his game.

With D'Banj now having signed Davido, and having access to the excellent facilities of G.O.O.D. Music and Def Jam, it's not too late for Tiwa to cross over. I reckon the smart D'Banj will soon make a play for JJC (Abdul Bello), who's a SUPER TALENTED producer and international player too. If he could pull that off, the sky would be the limit for his Def Jam Africa label. JJC is already a big brand in Africa, having mentored artistes from all over the continent, including North Africa!!

Tiwa, Tiwa, Tiwa omo Savage!!! How many times did I call your name Retrace your steps from those clueless amateurs before they ruin your promising career for you o!! It's not too late. I promise!
Same Amateurs with crude bitz and no swag as well as balls; made bitz dat gave Kanye d balls to wanna knw who d producer was! Same crude diiiiiiiiick heads that made the endowed bitz that got Snoop dancing off his skinny waist! Na so una nor d reason before una talk!
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by StaceyBanks(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2012
[quote author=Myself2][/quote]yeah hater! He could sound wack to you. But those oyinbos dont understand what he is saying and they still like him. So what i'm i saying.... They will still lyk him. No matter what! Git dat into ur skull
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by betrani(m): 7:37pm On May 31, 2012
jason123:

Exactly!!!

Oyibo people like the Oliver twist song more than Niaja sef!!! I even heard it yesterday in a "pub" very far away from London. I was like wtf?!
same Oliver twist wey don Jazzy produce abi?
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by betrani(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2012
what makes a song a song? what makes people want to dance to a song? d lyrics or d bitz? na so una suppose reason am!
Re: Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. by StaceyBanks(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2012
brabus:

And Plumstead is a Nigerian school. Dumb*ss
if u hating, then u dont understand, the reason that he is metaphormos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Amazing Guinness World Records / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' / Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.