Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors (15002 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid & Ice Prince Nominated For 2013 Mobo Awards / Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge / B- R- A- N- D- N- E- W- Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Pepsi Nigeria Tv Commercial 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by V6ix(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2012

Musicians, Tiwa Savage and Wizkid have been officially unveiled as brand ambassadors of Pepsi.

The "Blue, Bold and Beautiful" Pepsi ambassadors were unveiled on Wednesday night at an exclusive event at Likwid Lounge, Lagos.

According to reports, Tiwa Savage clinched the Pepsi deal while co-hosting the Nigerian Idol season II reality show, which Pepsi sponsored.

Tiwa expressed gratitude at the decision of the brand to make her an ambassador, adding that, "I had no idea why I was chosen but will add a proper Naija flavour to the brand."

Celebrities who were in attendance included Dr Sid, Durella, Eku Edewor, Flowsick, Olisa, Kaffy, Mo Cheddah, DJ Xclusive, Vector, and a host of others.

The duo have filmed the TV commercials and print ads for the campaign.

Former Pepsi ambassadors include Ashionye, who was signed as face of Pepsi Lite in 2007, and Lynxxx, who represented the brand in 2010.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Afam4eva(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
Pepsi is just like Globacom. They spend so much on adverts and other giveaways more than Cocacola(MTN) but it still doesn't change their fortune.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
but the TIWA gown no bad sha

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
Wow, she looks better with less makeup.

Tiwa es gorgeous. Keep it up ma'am kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Afam4eva(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
aguiyi: but the gown no bad sha
That girl go kill person one day. I think she's the sexx we've been hearing about.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
afam4eva: Pepsi is just like Globacom. They spend so much on adverts and other giveaways more than Cocacola(MTN) but it still doesn't change their fortune.

Because Pepsi has refused to spend the money wisely. I can't even imagine Tiwa adding anything to the brand profile of pepsi other than killing it further.

A better alternative IMO would have been Psquare.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by DonTundex(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
Nice_1
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by lacasa: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
Coca-Cola till i die cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Tsmooth1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
O.K!
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Afam4eva(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
bayooooooo:

Because Pepsi has refused to spend the money wisely. I can't even imagine Tiwa adding anything to the brand profile of pepsi other than killing it further.

Where do you suggest they put the money? It's not like they have a bad product or anything.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by OldWizard1: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2012
bayooooooo:

Why Psuare? Is Psquare songs more tailored towards celebratory mood than hers?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by brownlord: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
Oshiomole wins, charles rule come July 14 governor election in Edo state, says some PDP, what does that mean what do they intend to do?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Afam4eva(m): 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

Why Psuare? Is Psquare songs more tailored towards celebratory mood than hers?
P Square has more National, African and global appeal than her.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by omoh9ja: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
FOOLISH Whiskey(wizkid,jst deleted me few minutes ago on BBM,jst because he asked a foolish question,and i gv I'm my answer,

Wizkid:Where did u get my pin from?
Me:hey bro dats not how to welcome a fan,am ur fan and i got the pin from my friend,

The next tin i noticed was d fool is no longa a contact,and he jst accpeted me today...(30FB5375)dats hiz pin,add him n c how the FOOL wil respond..

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by tunapawizzy: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
afam4eva: Pepsi is just like Globacom. They spend so much on adverts and other giveaways more than Cocacola(MTN) but it still doesn't change their fortune.

every oda thing na SUPERSTORY apart from ur last phrase
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by omoh9ja: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
omoh9ja: FOOLISH Whiskey(wizkid,jst deleted me few minutes ago on BBM,jst because he asked a foolish question,and i gv I'm my answer,

Me:hey bro dats not how to welcome a fan,am ur fan and i got the pin from my friend,

The next tin i noticed was d fool is no longa a contact,and he jst accpeted me today...(30FB5375)dats hiz pin,add him n c how the FOOL wil respond..

i don't gv a Bleep if he is the best,al i know is dat one day my name too wil be heard all ova d world,some day

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by alaoeri: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
omoh9ja: FOOLISH Whiskey(wizkid,jst deleted me few minutes ago on BBM,jst because he asked a foolish question,and i gv I'm my answer,

grin why did u add him when u don't know him other than being a fan? He being a contact did that add or subtract anything to Ʊ. Forget about it and move on jaaare.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by freecocoa(f): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2012

grin

Eyah pele,just lick your wounds and move on.

But what were you expecting? Me sef delete people i don't know,they usually don't have a good answer to the question wizkid asked you,so don't blame him.

Wetin you wan dey discuss with am before?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by ow11(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2012
I am only drinking pepsi from today! Not because of wizkid (hate that n*gga) but because somewhere in my small mind I believe Tiwa has blessed that drink.. . . . cheesy

On another side, How come no one knows how old that tall drink of water is? Nigerians celebrities really need to make their lives public. They depend on the public's need for a hero to make a living. Damn!

So Tiwa, if you visit NL, how about a pepsi date?

Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by fankasibe: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
NL is obviously filled wit bad belle people.....wizkid is a star and u've gotta admit it.....TIWA has d most sexxxiest leg like a real yoruba babe.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
freecocoa: grin

Eyah pele,just lick your wounds and move on.

But what were you expecting? Me sef delete people i don't know,they usually don't have a good answer to the question wizkid asked you,so don't blame him.

Wetin you wan dey discuss with am before?

Cocoa nwa,how far nah? I miss our little conversation sha.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by freecocoa(f): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Cocoa nwa,how far nah? I miss our little conversation sha.
I'm fine o my brother,hope you are too?wink
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by dont8(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
Is it true MJ doesn't drink soft drink and they made him an ambassador? If yes, that company is a pooh, how will they convince me to drink their product?
lacasa: Coca-Cola till i die cool
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by revomind(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
Great news for Tiwa and Wizkid. But who's Eku Edewor and what does she do? I think popularity and being attach-able to something equals being a celebrity. I don't know her for anything and its not the first time I've seen publications like this refer to her as a celebrity.

Anybody?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by DammyFx: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
Cool Son.. Am proud of you
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Emmy9ite(m): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
Soft drinks are meant for kids thats why wizkid was made an 'ambassador' if heineken needs an ambassador today,they will look for me and rick ross.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2012
Emmy9ite: Soft drinks are meant for kids thats why wizkid was made an 'ambassador' if heineken needs an ambassador today,they will look for me and rick ross.

I guess Raul , Figo , Okocha , Lampard and Drogba are all kids then right ?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
advice for u.
Just becare with the kind of beverage u take henceforth.

RONALDINHO of brazil was until recently a Coca Cola Amb when he was spotted openly taking Pepsi, he lost out big time.

A glo Amb using MTN line
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by sapien(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
lacasa: Coca-Cola till i die cool
Jedijedi(pile) till you die!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by 10over101: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2012
This amb thing is shit and sucks..setup a foundation or scholarship scheme for grassroot and less- priviledge people..stop wasting money on comfortable pple

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase / The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. / Unveiling The Top 30 Contestants For Akwa Ibom Talent Showcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.