Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Need 2 Know If My Php Mail Is Working. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need 2 Know If My Php Mail Is Working. (1316 Views)

How To Improve My Php Skills / My Php Diary / How Do I Install Php, My Sql To Kit Start My Php Programming Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 2 Know If My Php Mail Is Working. by leastpay(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2012
how do i test if my php mail function is working without really hosting d site.
i need a test mail 2 b really sure.
Re: I Need 2 Know If My Php Mail Is Working. by switchmax8: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2012
you will need a local server either wamp or xamp to test it.download it online then take the page you want to test to the loca server to test
Re: I Need 2 Know If My Php Mail Is Working. by solomonjesus: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
switchmax8: you will need a local server either wamp or xamp to test it.download it online then take the page you want to test to the loca server to test

please how can we use the wamp
Re: I Need 2 Know If My Php Mail Is Working. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
download wampserver and install it, to test php mail on localhost, you need an smtp service running on localhost
once you install wampserver got to http://localhost/ to test your local web pages
Re: I Need 2 Know If My Php Mail Is Working. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2012
You can try getting the fake sendmail program for use.
Re: I Need 2 Know If My Php Mail Is Working. by switchmax8: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2012
download it online and follow the process to set it up.the set up is as easy as loading MSword.As soon as you have done that.go to your local drive and locate it WAMP.double click it will take you to the server root where you will keep your website/form to test if it is working or not
Re: I Need 2 Know If My Php Mail Is Working. by Moderrator: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
PHP Nigeria Facebook Page: http://www./169274473187646/
Worth a check.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Co-founders Of Africa’s Hottest Mobile App, 2go / Run Android As An OS On Your Computer / HTML 5, CSS 3, Javascript, C, C++, Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.