Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Mukina Must Be A Very Boring Girl With The Type Of Topics She Puts On Front Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mukina Must Be A Very Boring Girl With The Type Of Topics She Puts On Front Page (580 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Very Boring When We The Biafrans Go.! / US Airforce Puts On A Show Of Force. / Front Page Should Be Renamed Mukina Page! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mukina Must Be A Very Boring Girl With The Type Of Topics She Puts On Front Page by bittyend(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2012
This mukina2 character must be a very boring girl; with the shittiest, scandalous, ridiculous, and rubbish topics she puts on front page everyday... I see why she loves football so much, she must be VERY boring...

There are very good and interesting topics scattered all over the sections on NL; but nah, she picks the useless and boring ones for the front page.. Mukina, please go out more, and socialize...

I'm expecting a ban. But hey, I'm used to it now because I get 'banned' every week, anyways.

Put this on front page, mukina2. cheesy

Bittyend
Re: Mukina Must Be A Very Boring Girl With The Type Of Topics She Puts On Front Page by OAM4J: 5:58pm On May 28, 2012
There is a provision for members to recommend interesting topics, how many have you recommended?

Use the Complaints/Suggestions/Enquiries thread to recommend the interesting threads you think should be on home page.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Most Important Political - Economic Events In Nigeria Since 2006? / Re-naming Of UNILAG: Pat Utomi, Others Condemn Fg’s Decision / Buhari Was Too Old Ten Years Ago To Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.