Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect (15176 Views)

APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS / Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by azimibraun: 9:07pm On May 29, 2012
And the sani teidi with him fake p.hd na my neibor o.made so mch money.in 8yrs than wat a regular decent nigerian wll make in 80yrs.theif.com
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by 1025: 9:17pm On May 29, 2012
can someone pls tell bro joe to change the name of our national assembly to mko assembly?
in fact, reuben abati shld come and tell us why these senators took bribe.
obasanjo said the house is full of thieves and they wanted him to mention names.
for me, from aso rock to other seat of looting powers in abuja, their occupants are the same and it is only obasanjo that has the right to give them names because he masterminded their coming to power.
these kind of sh-i[ts will never happen in a democracy where power belongs to the ppl.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Shollymama: 9:22pm On May 29, 2012
Beaf: Can we not simply shoot these people? angry
For where? It's not possible when almost everybody is involved in corruption including you that is sentencing them
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by ifeci: 9:23pm On May 29, 2012
when the head get problem, wot do u expect of the body? jona has skeletons in his own cupboard which are the shackles preventing him from acting. he knows!
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Parnassuss(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2012
Pennywise: A weak and inept leader is by far more dangerous than a tyrant. I hope we still have a country at the end of Jonathan's miserable tenure.

In another week this matter would have been swept under the carpet further emboldening public officials in their relentless assault on the Nigerian state and her people.

But let no one forget that name Senator Etuk who scammed the state and his fellow senators. This is also one of the many scams involving Farida Waziri. I am sure there will be more coming out in the open very soon.

My germane fear only. this man is out to destroy Nigeria we need to get rid of him
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by jmaine: 9:31pm On May 29, 2012
Parnassuss:

My germane fear only. this man is out to destroy Nigeria we need to get rid of him

Una no dey ever get sense walahi . . . .na GEJ be the senators na . . .Chai !!! mumu na real bad thing embarassed
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by hrhobi1(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2012
MY QUESTIONS IS , WHERE IS JONATHAN,SAMBO,LAMORDE,IGP,?
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Wallie(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2012
jmaine:

Una no dey ever get sense walahi . . . .na GEJ be the senators na . . .Chai !!! mumu na real bad thing embarassed

True but he directly controls the EFCC and AG.

1 Like

Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by ziccoit: 9:38pm On May 29, 2012
When the head is rotten, the rest of the body is gone as well.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by drnoel: 9:49pm On May 29, 2012
I am sad to finally accept that if this thing continues Nigeria might one day tilt to its destruction angry angry angry
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by omosexy1: 9:54pm On May 29, 2012
This corruption issue is getting out of hand. How long do we continue like this? Is there not something we can do to stop this nonsense
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 29, 2012
OBJ is one person that talks and I listen cause he gat no time to blab. When he siad rogues and arm robbers are in the senate, I sure knew it that a senator is going down soon. Oya NASS make una apologise to OBJ and turn urselfs in to my jungle prison for jungle justice.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by ZUBY77(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: 3 billion as bribe

The total money itself must be around 10 billion or over

NIGERIA IS THE WORST PLACE TO BE A CIVIL SERVANT

These animals don`t have conscience

What is God waiting 4 self.
God is not looking your way. He has better things to do than chasing thieves. In other words, thius iis your fight and not that of God. Go get a gun and start shooting your local govt chairman. They are all part of the conspiracy to ruin your life.

2 Likes

Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Funkymallam(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2012
jmaine:

I dey tell u. This mumuness don too much sad
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by omokugbo(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2012
These are the people BOKO NA RAM should be killing. Even the BOKO NA RAM self are bunch of fools
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Tropilo(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2012
megastu: When Buhari talk na, una go say the man dey mad. mtcheeww

Na lie? Talk true!
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Cleverley(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2012
ebamma: make them chop na their time,if na u dey dia,u fit even thief pass them
gbam!
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by jamace(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2012
OMG! shocked From top to bottom, we have crooks in power. Too bad. sad

1 Like

Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Tropilo(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2012
hrhobi1: MY QUESTIONS IS , WHERE IS JONATHAN,SAMBO,LAMORDE,IGP,?

You wan see dem? Ok, no problem. Go Ayilara street around 10pm on Friday.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by tonymariao(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2012
Alxmyr: 'Armed Robber and rogues are in states and National Assembly, what sort of laws do they make?'
looting n pilfering(in bulk) laws...
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by omoalaro: 10:50pm On May 29, 2012
omosexy1: This corruption issue is getting out of hand. How long do we continue like this? Is there not something we can do to stop this nonsense

Ofcourse there is: stop being sentimental. Vote for Buhari. He is the only man remaining on the side of the people. He could as well join them, remain quiet and take his share. He has refused to join them. Yet common people refuse to see this while looters join forces to fight and denigrade his name.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Originakalokalo(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2012
The reward for anymore that steal public fund shuld be death by hanging.some asian countries practise dis and thins are workin for them.that is the only solution.if not,i pray the end of nigeria will not be lyke wat happen at the end of a movie called spartacus.KILL THEM ALL.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by dcadr(m): 11:06pm On May 29, 2012
I was expecting d NASS to sumon prof utomi after d break. The present event has laid credense to both OBJ and pat utomi. The names are there. We dont need to look further.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Bestlyf: 11:21pm On May 29, 2012
Watching how all these will eventually play out. Won't be surprise if this case die a natural death, since Jonathan and his crew refused to say Amen to the anti corruption prayer made by by rev Akinola. God help us.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Bellfun(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2012
OMG!...not again!...corruption εvεrywhere! What's wrong with this country?...so OBJ knew it all!
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by omenziate(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2012
Notin new really, even our lowly councillors embezzle, how much more d Criminals in agbada, guinea and akpa oche there in Abuja. I just no understand as d money to run d country neva finish wit dis Jonah regime epidemic looting
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Fornorth(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2012
Pls pls pls God let me be one of those reps or sanators its the only way, coz i cant fight them so pls God let me join them before our oil wells dry,and pls God forgive me for what i will do while i am in their positio.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Chisust: 11:29pm On May 29, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Friends, this is real.. Pls just register through mine and inbox me and i'll Verify you, and send you the latest code for increasing your money! .

REGISTER THROUGH MY LINK.. . p-r-e-l-a-u-n-c-h-x. com/x/c-h-i-s-u-s
Just Remove This Symbols '' - '' In My Link and REGISTER!

p-r-e-l-a-u-n-c-h-x. com/x/c-h-i-s-u-s

At first, you'll Receive 100dollars.. IT IS LEGIT AND DO NOT MISS THIS GOLDEN CHANCE WHILE IT LAST. Make sure you register through my link before i'll give you the code because i'll cheek. p-r-e-l-a-u-n-c-h-x. com/x/c-h-i-s-u-s .

You can also share your link to friends. '' p-r-e-l-a-u-n-c-h-x. com/x/c-h-i-s-u-s ''

Charles Okorie!
World leader in home business,
training & development.

Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Fornorth(m): 11:30pm On May 29, 2012
Pls pls pls God let me be one of those reps or sanators its the only way, coz i cant fight them so pls God let me join them before our oil wells dry,and pls God forgive me for what i will do while i am in their position.
Re: N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect by Bellfun(m): 11:34pm On May 29, 2012
ebamma: make them chop na their time,if na u dey dia,u fit even thief pass them
...why do pple reason like dis?...other great nations are corrupt,but dats 'controlled corruption' but in dis God forsaken country,its 'free-for-all-corruption'...it will destroy Nigeria...not Boko Haram!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile Of New NNPC GMD, Ibe Kachikwu / McDonald Obasuke Disrupts Obaseki's Campaign With Thugs (photos / Youths Own Kwara, APC Governorship Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.