Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 (9719 Views)

Samsung Launches Galaxy Note2 In Lagos / Samsung Launches Galaxy S Duos / Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 by Nobody: 8:29am On May 30, 2012
Murphy7h4: It's very beautiful

Hmm u need glasses hombre?
Re: Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 by coded777: 9:20am On May 30, 2012
ndahbros1:

The fone is not for little schoolboys like u whom mummy still needs to give pocket money. Stick with the Nokia X-2 aunty Jane's husband bought u as matric gift, for now. In a few year's time, u will be able to contribute meaningfully to discussions like this, ok? Now, off wit ur books!

There came a time when ur likes sort bitterly for those apples you greedily gave out. Keep ranting.
Re: Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 by temmym4(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2012
coded777: How on earth does this s.hit pay my school fees at UNILAG?
Only an ignoramus would buy this! even if ya father na OBJ, are U done with exploring the ones still in the market, if not for egoistic fantasies. Mteeeeewww.

Lolzzzzz.. this is my favourite post of the day. Dude, Why are u really upset ?? is it because the phone is kinda too expensive for your likening, or because they keep making new phones everyday?? abi u are planning to use every phone in the market?? Chai Na wah oo grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 30, 2012
No be by force to get smartphone.
As a student who couldn't afford it, i used those green-screen nokias.
How is it that you are not working yet you want to be having smartphone or even BIS for that matter.

That is why I love that in yankee/jand, they make their children start working YOUNG.
Since they are gonna want that stuff anyway, they might as well start getting used to paying the bills for it from their own sweat.
Re: Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 by Blinks312: 3:59pm On May 31, 2012
Lwkm die.. Who says ios is better dan android. Ios is a liability. Tell me wat u ll do in an emergency... u wnt to tranfer sme files.. mayb at work to ur fone witout using a mediator. sure, u kno say no b evrybody dey put itunes bug for system. Tell d app market in dis world dat has 20billion apps nd more still coming evryday (make research i no exagerate). Tell me wen ios ll b free to flash custom rom on deir devices..lollzz... Im using sg2 but rite now im runing Htc one x rom on my fone... Tell me wen ios ll get a beter update to deir os. Android named deir os alphabeticaly in a food sequence.. strting from Eclair 0'5, froyo 2'0, Gingerbread 2'3, Honey comb 3'0, Icecream sand wich 4'0, nd d latest Jelly beans 5'0. very amaizing. Ios ll upgrade wit d same feature nd boring theme, disgusting app drawer... etc. All dose android upgrade r diff. u hardly know it android. cool new features. checkout sg3. U go kno say android na baba! dey ll nevr die since most fones nd new developmnt goes to dem leaving ios behind. Independently...lol
Re: Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 by temmym4(m): 1:18am On Jun 02, 2012
Blinks312: Lwkm die.. Who says ios is better dan android. Ios is a liability. Tell me wat u ll do in an emergency... u wnt to tranfer sme files.. mayb at work to ur fone witout using a mediator. sure, u kno say no b evrybody dey put itunes bug for system. Tell d app market in dis world dat has 20billion apps nd more still coming evryday (make research i no exagerate). Tell me wen ios ll b free to flash custom rom on deir devices..lollzz... Im using sg2 but rite now im runing Htc one x rom on my fone... Tell me wen ios ll get a beter update to deir os. Android named deir os alphabeticaly in a food sequence.. strting from Eclair 0'5, froyo 2'0, Gingerbread 2'3, Honey comb 3'0, Icecream sand wich 4'0, nd d latest Jelly beans 5'0. very amaizing. Ios ll upgrade wit d same feature nd boring theme, disgusting app drawer... etc. All dose android upgrade r diff. u hardly know it android. cool new features. checkout sg3. U go kno say android na baba! dey ll nevr die since most fones nd new developmnt goes to dem leaving ios behind. Independently...lol

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 by tobeski(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2012
uhh.. isn't this thread supposed to be about the sgs3? .I think we should be able to ignore trolls when we see one. let's get on with the discussion and let the icult members go and suck Steve jobs/Tim cooks balls on their own thread. some nice features I'm looking forward to are the eye tracking and video pop up.
Re: Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 by Dabss(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2012
2buff:

What's that?
You had to hack your iphone and void it's warranty just to be able to use something as [b]basic [/b]as a swype keyboard? cheesy
Oh my. grin

Being a 4th party app and at version 0.1.0 grin, I KNOW it won't work well...if it works at all tongue

can't just agree that you messed up. Who told you it does not work well?
You were busy shouting swype! Swype!! Swype!!
After the screen shot you started talking shìt like "voiding your warranty ". Just accept you ignorance and move on.
And YES I use swype on my iPhone And it works well.
S.m.h
Re: Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 by Pakavy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
ndahbros1:

The fone is not for little schoolboys like u whom mummy still needs to give pocket money. Stick with the Nokia X-2 aunty Jane's husband bought u as matric gift, for now. In a few year's time, u will be able to contribute meaningfully to discussions like this, ok? Now, off wit ur books!
chei
Re: Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 by mxxpunkxx: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
2buff: As to the swype or similar extensions) keyboarding, that is a matter of choice. If you like smashing your fingers on things to make a sentence, then thats fine you can do that too. Android provides developers with the avenue to GIVE users that choice.

As to your no-radio document transfer...you wan fuckup now. Oya abeg tell me how you go transfer your doc to your Pc if wifi no

fool!!!!!! if you don't know a fin about iOs, y dont u just shutup. FYI, iOS offers Pawntunes, which enables your device functions like a flash drive, gerrit?
You don't need itunes, just copy and paste the music. as you can see the invididiual folders for music, pictures, etc.
so if i wanna copy ur stup!d pdf, i just plug it in with the usb cable, copy and then paste.
Do your research b4 u post,
Re: Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 04, 2012
mxxpunkxx:

fool!!!!!! if you don't know a fin about iOs, y dont u just shutup. FYI, iOS offers Pawntunes, which enables your device functions like a flash drive, gerrit?
You don't need itunes, just copy and paste the music. as you can see the invididiual folders for music, pictures, etc.
so if i wanna copy ur stup!d pdf, i just plug it in with the usb cable, copy and then paste.
Do your research b4 u post,

All those ones are long things.
Answer the simple question: Do you or do you not have to first crack the crap ios device, essentially voiding your warranty and possibly bricking your phone, before you get to any of these things? Answer a simple yes or no and stop being a tadpole. cheesy

All these things you can do straight up from the android without unneccessary effizy. And we haven't even entered what you can do on a cracked android either because that one na another bad-arse level on top the normal bad-arse. Abi how many people are going to be getting into all that ios cracking business. We're talking STOCK Android right now, and even a cracked iOS isn't even close to it's level.

And this pawntunes you mentioned, so you're telling me: " Doooh<brain cramp> instead of downloading a software called itunes to transfer files on my iOS, doooh I will download an app called pawntunes (paid, by the way) that allows me to transfer my files. And doooh this is why...<brain-cramp-inspired blank stare>...why I think the iOS is better than the Android which doesn't need any of that crap anyway to transfer files around"....please guy, clap for yourself. You are the progenitor of logic cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 04, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
can't just agree that you messed up. Who told you it does not work well?
You were busy shouting swype! Swype!! Swype!!
After the screen shot you started talking shìt like "voiding your warranty ". Just accept you ignorance and move on.
And YES I use swype on my iPhone And it works well.
S.m.h

Be ready to explain to an elderly or technically challenged person how to crack her iPhone to be able to get to these basic common-sense phone features that your beloved apple decided to lock away..
Keep being an Apple fanboy. Na you dey suffer yoursef. tongue Me dey flex with my android dey go. grin
Re: Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 by Dabss(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2012
2buff:

Be ready to explain to an elderly or technically challenged person how to crack her iPhone to be able to get to these basic common-sense phone features that your beloved apple decided to lock away..
Keep being an Apple fanboy. Na you dey suffer yoursef. tongue Me dey flex with my android dey go. grin
ignorance again.
To jailbreak, just download absinthe (about 6mb), plug in your iPhone and click jailbreak.
It a 2-5min process
Even a technically challenge person or my grandma can do that bro.
I am not a crazy fanboy cos I also use android (Htc mytouch 4g).
U should not be in a hurry to show your ignorance ( use google) BRO!!
Re: Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
ignorance again.
To jailbreak, just download absinthe (about 6mb), plug in your iPhone and click jailbreak.
It a 2-5min process
Even a technically challenge person or my grandma can do that bro.
I am not a crazy fanboy cos I also use android (Htc mytouch 4g).
U should not be in a hurry to show your ignorance ( use google) BRO!!

And why would I want to do all that foolishness when I can just get an android that has it all already and doesn't make me feel like a contract violator? Why would I want to void my warranty to be able to use a smartphone like an actual smartphone? (You don't seem to get this. Hope this your daftness no be disease)

All this your "download this/download that /it's so simple even my grandmother could do it"....you yourself know you're just talking foolishly. All that stuff scares the average phone user, and then they just end up bound with a crap phone with so many pointless restrictions.

And this [i]i[/i]diot thinks jailbreaking "just works" for all versions of the iOS and that the users DON'T have to do their research and DON'T have to make sure they haven't already upgraded the iOS to a version that hasn't been cracked yet lest something in the core of the phone gets changed...essentially bricking the device.

You are obviously just a little apple fanboy as you don't think through things before talking.
"So far I oppose" is not an intelligent way of partaking in an argument. When you grow a brain, you will be able to understand & assess what I'm telling you about your beloved iOS without you feeling the need to keep digging a ridge of ignorance to further prove absolutely nothing.

PS: fanboy, let me know when your masters at apple finally throw you a bone and give you the ability to use flash.
I still can't stream live RTMP video on my iPad yet, and it seems I never will.
Re: Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 by Dabss(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2012
It's like you are incapable of arguing like every normal human being without throwing insults.
Re: Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
It's like you are incapable of arguing like every normal human being without throwing insults.
Right, [size=18pt]I'm[/size] the one who stated throwing insults? cheesy cheesy cheesy

But then again, for some reason I thought you were that mxxpunkxx up there who seemed eager to call himself a fool.

That being said, my statements on the comparison of the devices still stand logically unopposed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bold 5 9930.it Is Not Working With Etisalat And Glo Line But Mtn Only.pls Advise / When Last Did You Use The Weather App On Your Phone? / How Can I Watch Youtube Videos On Java Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.