Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Why Always Criticizing These Politicians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Always Criticizing These Politicians? (494 Views)

Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. / Obasanjo Cant Stop Criticizing Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Always Criticizing These Politicians? by israelboy1(m): 6:44am On May 29, 2012
Talking about the politicians of nigeria, her citizens will start raining course on them, why? They re leaders, nd due respect to still be given to them, why? Because they just deserve it, either they re doing wrong or right, they still deserve their respect. I am a nigerian, also i knw what is going on in my country, then who has to be blammed for this predicament? (a) old (b) youth (c) children (d) all of the above. The correct answer to this question is (d), why? Becos as an 'engineer', this re all the component that makes up a nation, but the impact of each of this re just different, the youth will take 65 percent, old- 25 percent, children - 10 percent, so who is now to be blammed most, it is of cause we the youths, becos we re the instrument of both construction nd destructuion, why? We re the ones that re still capable of carrying out naughty activity, just check out the boko haram of a thing, re they not youths, why re they carrying out this naughty act, just try to check out all the calamities that has been befalling this nation, find them out nd u will see that youths re much more in there, so when we now want to sum everything up, we will start putting akk the blames on our leaders, though, they also have their own side in playing in then non-developing of this country, but the main thing now is that we the youth should come up as one, and with one voice nd say no to any form of dirty act, that might later result to shame.
The youths re always the backbone of every country, why not my country nigeria, those every where in diffferent part of the continent re really complaining about this precious country, to the extent of even those of this land over there re rejoicing, nd givimng their own country bad names, if they knw they eant good for this country, why can't they live there nd come nd make a change in their mothers land, if they re so brave to that extent, so the issue on ground now is who is to be blammed for all this predicament, as i hv said earlier, every of this country has one or two part to play in this present situation, nd it will be far better if the youths can find solution to it as fast as possible, becos they re the one receiving advice from the old ones ans giving instructions to the children, so who is now suppose to be blamed?

(1) (Reply)

Money Laundering: US Freezes Nigerian Embassy's Accounts / $3m Bribery Scandal: Tambuwal Snubs IG / GEJ Sacks Security Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.