Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert (5852 Views)

The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson / Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO) 3 Audition? / Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by sanrima(f): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2007
yea i,v seen it and its so cool, i also love the star used in the advert, shes da bomb!
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by wakagirl: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2007
I saw the advert it was something else, very creative i love it and Dakore i love that girl
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by tosinadeda: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2007
I love dat line "u ready to tango" love d way she said it
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by ifyalways(f): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2007
cry cry cry am really missing out on something.
no link ?
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by lasmiles(f): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2007
that advert is the bomb, the concept is whaooooooooooo, and the chic na,
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by lasmiles(f): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2007
as in the chic na real kokolet
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by kiss(f): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2007
THANKS FOR THE EXPLANATION.I REALLY ADORE THAT GIRL.GOOOOOOOOOOO GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by uchetobi(f): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2007
Iv finally sen the ad, nice analysis there Ndi, the ad is gds ha bu wassup with Dakore and dread locks anyways?
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by jiddah: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2007
the dreadlocks suits her and sets her apart,it makes her different and cool.
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by larrybabe: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2007
That advert is the B-O-M-B, nice concept and i really love the ads to bits and Dakore is mylady anytime.

@Ndi
Nice analysis there, u threw more light on the ads, thanks. wink wink wink wink wink cheesy
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Ningi(f): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hi ndi, Thank you so much for that interpretation, that advert is really cool, i ve been cracking my brain since to figure out what its all about.
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by diyobdw(f): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2007
i think the chic is good in what she does and i like the class is put into her image.
Good ad good concept! cheesy
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Jonnyville(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2007
dat DAKORE girl
wish she were my KOKOlet wink kiss grin.
me gbadu d babe from head 2 toe

and wats dat wit da cowboy Posing, is she representin TEXAS,

D advert PURE i mean, E make sense.
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Guchis(f): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2007
Great Advert, Coming from Dakoe, i'm not surprised one bit.

She's always shown class and she's one actress i admire.
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by topeteadr(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2007
That girls da bomb.
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Bblak(f): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2007
I love her styles cool cool
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by 9ja4eva: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2007
She 2 hot
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by suze(f): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2007
Very lovely advert. I just love that girl dakore. Shes unique, shes got style and a very good diction too.
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Sonye(f): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2007
that is d best advert i have ever watched coming frm Nigeria.and timberland being in d advert made it look classyn expensive
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by whoelse(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2007
That advert is just 222222222222222 cool. Dakore is wonderful. i luv that chik. kiss kiss kiss
Also, kudos to the amstel malta people 4 the advert and the previous one. Both of themĀ  are off the hook.
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Artboy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2007
just in case u didn't see this b4 ,I said : is the lollypop licking guy Timbaland?
If it isn't, its an uncanny resemblance!
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by suze(f): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2007
Wait, is that guy licking the lolipop timberland? My sis was saying its timberland.
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by saintkola(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2007
Dont think itz Timberland, may be wrong tho . . .
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Ndi(f): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2007
Artboy:

just in case u didn't see this before ,I said : is the lollypop licking guy Timbaland?
If it isn't, its an uncanny resemblance!

Boyfriend, i bet u that the lollypop licking guy is not Timberland, while the resemblance maybe "uncanny" as you put it, Nigeria Breweries Plc would not pay as much as whatever it takes to have him on a 1min advertisement, the lollipop licking guy is just part of the "effizzy" in the advertisement. At least i know what Timberland looks like, unless somebody is trying to tell me that he has done a face lift. smiley wink
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by dominobaby(f): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2007
an advert freak like me, i aint seen it yet but with the explanation from NDI i'm soooooooo looking forward to seeing it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozone Cinemas - Movie Schedule 26th Feb-4th Mar / Your Top 3 Tv Series For 2014 / Nairaland Official Series Update/DOWNLOAD LINKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.