Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. (7298 Views)

Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. / Wholesale Goods For Sale / Best Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 1:33pm On May 29, 2012
Hello my friend

We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price, we can supply lots of goods, for example clothes, shoes, digital product, and machine etc.
No matter what you need from China, you can tell me, i will send you best price and service.
The payment also is very easy, you can pay the goods with Naira in your local bank.
We can send goods to you by air or sea, and you can pay shipping when goods reach.

Please contact me with below email, thanks

topboutiquestore@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On May 29, 2012
Will it be OK for the people to come to China and one on one make it happen?
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 29, 2012
beware of 419
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 1:29am On May 30, 2012
bigmodo: beware of 419

i am very serious to business, the fraud is very short in the world, you should trust God!!

1 Like

Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 3:00am On Jun 03, 2012
it is very easy
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 03, 2012
can u supply HP PAVILION lap tops in large quantity? WILL MAIL U.
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
Jenams: can u supply HP PAVILION lap tops in large quantity? WILL MAIL U.

i have sent mail to you
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2012
smiley
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2012
smiley
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by pyneapples: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2012
Fhemmmy: Will it be OK for the people to come to China and one on one make it happen?

It is possible to go to China yourself and speak with Suppliers directly. Craft Trade Consult Nigeria (CTCN) provides that service. We also provide outsourcing services to business men and women who want to import equipment/goods from Asia to Nigeria. We have an office situated in China.
Just call us on [b]081 00 4444 09 or 081 00 4444 05 [/b]and speak with a Trade Manager. You can email me on ctcnigeria@gmail.com.
Visit www.crafttradeconsult.com for more info.

Nice day!
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2012
morning
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Benwems(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2012
Do you have an agent in Nigeria? If so contact me.
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 1:45am On Jun 16, 2012
Benwems: Do you have an agent in Nigeria? If so contact me.

we just have payment agent, what you need?
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by charliemamen: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2012
hi rachel.

can u help in buying LG 32'INCH tvs from china in large quantities, also ca u find out how much one costs, your charges and shipping costs, you can email me at charles.nwufo@gmail.com
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:27am On Jun 17, 2012
charliemamen: hi rachel.

can u help in buying LG 32'INCH tvs from china in large quantities, also ca u find out how much one costs, your charges and shipping costs, you can email me at charles.nwufo@gmail.com

sir, i can help you on tvs, i have sent a mail to you, if not get it, please check your spam box

that TV is not LG, do you just want LG? thanks
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 3:12am On Jun 19, 2012
Pay Naira in your bank------------We send goods from china at once-------------You got it!
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
smiley

1 Like

Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2012
lots of tablet
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by jerome84(m): 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2012
sent u an email regarding the Tablets, no response from you up till this minute, still waiting for your response, the email once more is : doublejuliet2000@yahoo.com
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 1:37am On Jun 24, 2012
jerome84: sent u an email regarding the Tablets, no response from you up till this minute, still waiting for your response, the email once more is : doublejuliet2000@yahoo.com

i have sent mail to you again, if not get it, please check your spam.
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:07am On Jun 26, 2012
AV
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Danielqwer: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2012
Hello.
I would like juice cartons ready for filling fruit juice and with resealable cover. Info@commspect.com
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2012
Danielqwer: Hello.
I would like juice cartons ready for filling fruit juice and with resealable cover. Info@commspect.com

i have sent mail to you, please check
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:24am On Jul 01, 2012
smiley
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2012
AV
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 6:14am On Jul 09, 2012
smiley
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2012
AV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uber Car Drivers And Partners / We Are Manufacturers Of Paper Egg Tray And Disposable Takeaway Food Package... / Vessel Oil Tanker For Lease,renting Of Tug,house Boats,barges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.