Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. (7306 Views)

Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. / Wholesale Goods For Sale / Best Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by chiboy11(m): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2013
Rachel wang: replied
wang ure indeed. Doin a very good work here, I want 2 open n online show here were pple can order 4 goods n services, can we work 2geda n ow many days do u take to send d item down.

My sugestion 2u again s dat u shud register a outsourcin company in china, intead of pple travelin to china to buy produt dem self ,dey wil find it intrestin to ve a company like u dat can do all dis, meanwhile kindly reply me k. Tanks
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2013
chiboy11: wang ure indeed. Doin a very good work here, I want 2 open n online show here were pple can order 4 goods n services, can we work 2geda n ow many days do u take to send d item down.

My sugestion 2u again s dat u shud register a outsourcin company in china, intead of pple travelin to china to buy produt dem self ,dey wil find it intrestin to ve a company like u dat can do all dis, meanwhile kindly reply me k. Tanks

yes, we can work together, please send me your email address,
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by chiboy11(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
Rachel wang:

yes, we can work together, please send me your email address,

PLEASE MAIL ME UR PROCEDURE HERE, MODE/METHOD OF PAYMENT, DELIVERY TIME N MORE. TANKS IAMCHIBOY@GMAIL.COM
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by dav8id(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
Correct guy..you really knew where the killer profit item lay.. I just got my 300 piace today.
ysalli: Iam intrensted in digital frame~album in large quantity, mail me,,,,inotechx@gmail.com
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:15am On Apr 09, 2013
dav8id: Correct guy..you really knew where the killer profit item lay.. I just got my 300 piace today.

what you want to get?
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
wel
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Mcleo007(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Sent you a mail.
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by chiboy11(m): 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Rachel wang: wel
got ur mail wud get back 2 u ASAP , tanks
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:06am On Apr 18, 2013
av
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
wel
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:37am On Apr 19, 2013
av
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2013
wel
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
av
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by iroko784real: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
i am interested in importing synthetic / human hair , men's fited shirt/polo and casual shoes. Let me know ur method of operation in terms of payment nd delivery, nd do u hav contact person here in nigeria chibuezeogugua@yahoo.com 08064438611
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:31am On Apr 24, 2013
iroko784real: i am interested in importing synthetic / human hair , men's fited shirt/polo and casual shoes. Let me know ur method of operation in terms of payment nd delivery, nd do u hav contact person here in nigeria chibuezeogugua@yahoo.com 08064438611

replied
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
wel
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 3:15pm On May 02, 2013
av
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by logo77: 9:19am On May 14, 2013
I just sent you a mail.
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by juliusobigwe(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2013
yes we know that scam is high, i trust know one. Base on the buz, i,m in need of goods but d transaction is what i,m considering hw it gonna work out. I shal need face to face transtn U PRESENT D GOODS I GIVE U D CASH DIRECT NO FRAUD, if accepted email tru primeshelter@ovi.com. 4 further talk 4 d goods i need.
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by valsman: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
I HAVE A DIRECT LINK TO A GENUINE SELLER/IMPORTER OF THE FOLLOWING COMPUTERS BELOW. WE SELL IN ANY QUANTITY YOU DEEM IT FIT, EITHER LARGE OR SMALL.

N.B- I say this with all due respect. We are genuine sellers, so please don’t waste your time or ours. We only need genuine clients in this part of business. No long chain required also.

1. Hp-(Hewlett Packard)
2. Dell
3. Samsung
4. Zinox
5. Lenovo e.t.c

Please contact me once you are interested in such purchase of products.

Thank you for your positive consideration & understanding.

Contact Detail(s).
234-811-630-5483
valonyia@yahoo.com
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by amawori(f): 3:25am On Apr 20, 2016
Can u supply perfumes and other toiletries
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by mayorkyzo: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2016
Can you supply A4 papers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Register Your Company With Cac Today / . / Professional Website And Landing Page Design from 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.