Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. (7305 Views)

Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. / Wholesale Goods For Sale / Best Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2012
wel

1 Like

Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by surveyProf(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
How is payment for your goods like, is it 100% payment before goods arrive or 50%? Let me know please!
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:23am On Nov 08, 2012
surveyProf: How is payment for your goods like, is it 100% payment before goods arrive or 50%? Let me know please!

please send me your email, i will send details
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 3:41am On Nov 11, 2012
wel
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 3:02am On Nov 14, 2012
av
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2012
wel
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:56am On Nov 21, 2012
av
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Akins02324(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
charliemamen: hi rachel.

can u help in buying LG 32'INCH tvs from china in large quantities, also ca u find out how much one costs, your charges and shipping costs, you can email me at charles.nwufo@gmail.com
kindly remember me incase u need a reliable clearing agent.our services is fast while we charge moderately.U cn contact me on 08186116315 for further discussion.
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 5:16am On Dec 06, 2012
wel
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2012
av
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by afrokid(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hi, am thinking of buying some wristwatches and jewelries frm china? Could u help me? Tundedmillionaire@gmail.com
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 3:30am On Dec 20, 2012
afrokid: Hi, am thinking of buying some wristwatches and jewelries frm china? Could u help me? Tundedmillionaire@gmail.com

replied
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by afrokid(m): 3:26am On Dec 24, 2012
I hv sent you a mail. Hoping 2 get ur response. Tundedmillionaire@gmail.com
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 4:20am On Dec 24, 2012
afrokid: I hv sent you a mail. Hoping 2 get ur response. Tundedmillionaire@gmail.com

replied
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by pierrechristo: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2012
Pls I want to know what pvc ceiling price is like in china. Jeanpierreanyanwu@yahoo.com
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2012
pierrechristo: Pls I want to know what pvc ceiling price is like in china. Jeanpierreanyanwu@yahoo.com

replied
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Akins02324(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
please,i wil like to buy laptop batteries assorted.memory cards and women jewellery.Pls,i need a cheaper prices for the listed items,ur mode of payment and the shipping charges by air.
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Akins02324(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Akins02324: please,i wil like to buy laptop batteries assorted.memory cards and women jewellery.Pls,i need a cheaper prices for the listed items,ur mode of payment and the shipping charges by air.
U cn send the details to my email at Akins02324@yahoo.com
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:53am On Dec 28, 2012
Akins02324: U cn send the details to my email at Akins02324@yahoo.com

replied
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
wel
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
av
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by nayduyb: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2013
I want to import new blckberries from china I want u to give me details on ow to import. I stay in lagos u can send d details to my mailbox edu191@yahoo.com
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2013
naydu_yb: I want to import new blckberries from china I want u to give me details on ow to import. I stay in lagos u can send d details to my mailbox edu191@yahoo.com

replied
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by sdymanagers(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2013
Help us find out which Nigerian cooking spices the Chinese like to import. Thanks.
Rachel wang: Hello my friend

I am in china now, whether there is some people want to buy something from china? i cam help you, there are lots of cheap goods here, i hope can do business with you together, thanks

topboutiquestore@hotmail.com

Yahoo messenger: tomliubest2009@yahoo.cn
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Oboloboy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
Pls am interested in buying mini laptops,Samsung chargers & blackberry phones with Bali pins at a cheaper prices and how do I make payment & shipping chargers .email me on whitematt8041@yahoo.com
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 5:44am On Jan 21, 2013
Oboloboy: Pls am interested in buying mini laptops,Samsung chargers & blackberry phones with Bali pins at a cheaper prices and how do I make payment & shipping chargers .email me on whitematt8041@yahoo.com

replied
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by goke4real(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
Rachel wang:

replied
Did you make use of Escrow services as a means of transaction?? My email iz cubichay@gmail.com i will be waiting for ur response cos i still have a lot of question to ask you.
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2013
goke4real: Did you make use of Escrow services as a means of transaction?? My email iz cubichay@gmail.com i will be waiting for ur response cos i still have a lot of question to ask you.

replied
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 3:19am On Apr 07, 2013
wel
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Ivynwa(f): 3:51am On Apr 07, 2013
Rachel,
What goods can you help Nigerians export to China?
Can you check whether there are buyers in China that will need Asphalt?
Let me know any product that some Chinese companies will be interested in buying okay?
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by ysalli: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
Rachel wang: smiley
Iam intrensted in digital frame~album in large quantity, mail me,,,,inotechx@gmail.com
Re: We supply wholesale goods to Nigeria with good price. by Rachelwang(f): 5:58am On Apr 08, 2013
replied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Register Your Company With Cac Today / . / Professional Website And Landing Page Design from 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.