Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,294 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Shutting Down The Nairaland Forum - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shutting Down The Nairaland Forum (3696 Views)

Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shutting Down The Nairaland Forum by otokx(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2006
i was not fooled by this.
Re: Shutting Down The Nairaland Forum by Rhodalyn(f): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2006
Bree:

Seun how do I block you from sending me pm's cus its really annoying getting 9 pm's from you in less than a week talking about Nairaland am not interested in that abeg. Or just exclude me from the mailing list, thanks eh.
Seun:

The admin messages only apply to active members of the forum. If your post count is zero, you will not recieve any admin messages. Your post count is now zero, and so you will no longer recieve messages.

If you don't want to receive any admin messages, please stop posting on the Nairaland. If you are not satisfied with this policy, I hereby offer to return 100% of your Forum registration fee and apologize for the inconvenience.
smiley cheesy grin smiley cheesy grin
Re: Shutting Down The Nairaland Forum by Bree(f): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2006
The idiot cant stand a lady thats outspoken he keeps deleting my post, Be a man Seun, rubbish
Re: Shutting Down The Nairaland Forum by diyobdw(f): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2006
do i feel beef here!! undecided undecided undecided
anyhw i expected some form of prank from seun but it would have caught more people if it about some other issue.
Shutting nairaland! for where! u wan commit sucide?! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shutting Down The Nairaland Forum by Bisanke(f): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2006
Well Seun i wish u da best of luck
Re: Shutting Down The Nairaland Forum by dmitri: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2006
I just read the posting and belief me , i was downcast , on second thoughts i sensed it couldnt be true,thank God for my rapid response software ,you almost got me grieving .Its a great job you guys been doing ,keep it up in style
Re: Shutting Down The Nairaland Forum by kboy2z(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2006
You got me there for a while abeg no shut down this place na our house be this ooooooooo,
Re: Shutting Down The Nairaland Forum by Sista(f): 2:07am On Nov 13, 2006
@Topic

Only a fool would shut down Nairaland grin
Re: Shutting Down The Nairaland Forum by naijababe2(f): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2006
seun, u really caught me.i can't imagine you shutting down the website. what a relief! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? / Is Pay4me App Legit / What Is The Difference Between GRACE And FAVOUR?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.