Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Miami Cannibal Attack..(United States) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Miami Cannibal Attack..(United States) (2767 Views)

SATURDAY DIGEST: World's Most Infamous Murders 'cannibal Of Oshodi' / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack United States / Fifteen US States File Petition To Secede From The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miami Cannibal Attack..(United States) by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 29, 2012
[size=28pt]Miami Cannibal Attack: Rudy Eugene High on Bath Salts or LSD[/size]

The cannibal attack in Miami, in which a naked man attacked another naked homeless man and ate his face off, is being blamed on bath salts. Detectives believe the attacker, identified as Rudy Eugene, had been high on bath salts, which is a general aromatherapy product used in baths. But when the bath salts are inhaled or injected, a person may become really high on the substance, driving them to a high similar to "cocaine psychosis".

EnStarz | May 29, 2012 4:54 PM EDT |

Rudy Eugene / Mugshot | Source:Rudy Eugene / Mugshot

The cannibal attack in Miami, in which a naked man attacked another naked homeless man and ate his face off, is being blamed on bath salts. Detectives believe the attacker, identified as Rudy Eugene, had been high on bath salts, which is a general aromatherapy product used in baths. But when the bath salts are inhaled or injected, a person may become really high on the substance, driving them to a high similar to "cocaine psychosis".

The attack happened off a highway in Miami at 2 p.m. where the naked human zombie was eventually shot by police twelve times after eating a homeless man's face despite orders from a nearby cop to stop the attack.

Witness Larry Vega told WSVN: "The guy was, like, tearing him to pieces with his mouth, so I told him, 'Get off!' The guy just kept eating the other guy away, like, ripping his skin." Vega got hold of a police officer who also ordered Eugene to get off the man, but he continued to tear his skin apart.

Eugene, 31, reportedly growled at police and refused to stop his violent attack. According to The New York Daily News, Eugene continued "chomping on the man's ears, nose and cheeks -- and even tried to gouge out his eyeballs."

The victim of the attack is reportedly hospitalized and remains in a critical condition. His face was so bloody and horrific that it could not be recognized.

Officials also believe that Eugene carried out the grisly attack after he was high on LSD. Officials say he portrays symptoms of "excited delirium" - a syndrome that turns drug users into raging "incredible Hulks". "I'm going by similarities in other cases of excited delirium I've researched in the last couple of days," said Aguilar, president for the Fraternal Order of Police.

Source: http://www.enstarz.com/articles/3105/20120529/miami-cannibal-attack-rudy-eugene-high-on-bath-salts-or-lsd.htm
Re: Miami Cannibal Attack..(United States) by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 29, 2012
Na Wa!! My cousin who lives in that city sent me this story via FB.
SMH. I saw the pix of the victim..I mean he LITERALLY ate the guy's face off undecided
Reminds me of that California rapper "Big Lurch" who took PCP and ate his girlfriend. undecided undecided
Re: Miami Cannibal Attack..(United States) by Shareboyz(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Na Wa!! My cousin who lives in that city sent me this story via FB.
SMH. I saw the pix of the victim..I mean he LITERALLY ate the guy's face off undecided
Reminds me of that California rapper "Big Lurch" who took PCP and ate his girlfriend. undecided undecided

chai!! this is so "horrific". Beta he is dead. Bleep cocaine psychosis!

1 Like

Re: Miami Cannibal Attack..(United States) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 30, 2012
Shareboyz: chai!! this is so "horrific". Beta he is dead. Bleep cocaine psychosis!

tell me about it! undecided
If I didn't have faith in God, I would be paranoid just to leave my house. undecided undecided
Re: Miami Cannibal Attack..(United States) by Seunn11: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
which state in Nigeria was this cannibal from?
hahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miami Cannibal Attack..(United States) by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 09, 2012
Seunn11: which state in Nigeria was this cannibal from?
hahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol you must have seen that fo0l's despicable comment about cannibalism being "only in Africa". grin
Re: Miami Cannibal Attack..(United States) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
[size=18pt]NOW THE ARE BLAMING HIS ATTACK ON WEED?![/size]

GET THE FRIGGGG OUT OF HERE!! grin grin grin

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/06/experts_say_pot_didnt_trigger.php
Re: Miami Cannibal Attack..(United States) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
OMG WHAT IS GOING ON?! grin

First the case of this topic...then the kenyan guy in Baltimore...now this? grin

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/06/texas_man_eats_dog_while_on_sy.php

and

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/06/another_drugged_out_florida_ma.php

AND THEY ARE ALL BLACK!! shocked
I guess those "Zombie Survival Guides" are gonna sell like hot cakes now...and all of the conspiracy theorists ppl used to laugh at, now feel validated!! CRAZY WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN!!
Re: Miami Cannibal Attack..(United States) by zibe(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
Crazy

1 Like

Re: Miami Cannibal Attack..(United States) by alexola20(m): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
Re: Miami Cannibal Attack..(United States) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 17, 2012
undecided undecided

makes want to live underground or my own planet gadam! grin grin

humans are getting crazier by the minute! undecided
Re: Miami Cannibal Attack..(United States) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2012
I think those people got mental problems plus the use of drugs.
Sad!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iran And Saudi Arabia Clash Inside Syria Talks / Inside Putin’s Terrifying Arsenal Of SIX THOUSAND Nukes And ‘super / Israel Vows To Cut Off 'the Head Of The Snake' And Launch An Attack On IRAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.