Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. (19677 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / What Kind Of Buisness Can A Lady Start With 300 To 500 Thousand Naira In Nigeria / I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by shortiespro: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
Just try make d moni 700k and I assure u a grt profit in less than 4wks. Its a dirty work called Boular. Buy and selling, butchering of metals. All u need to do is, get up to 12 worker men(I'm sure u do see aboki dat buys condemn irons or metal in ur area)., arrange 12 trucks which will be assigned to each person. On a daily basis, each one of em go out with 5k to buy condemn iron/metals. Which is 5k x 12men = 60k. X 10 days dats 600K for 10days. From d 5k given to each men.
How to get ur profit.

There's a scale where all iron/metal is been scaled to know it actual worth. You need to scale each persons metal to get ur money back You sell per kilo to ur wrker @ 28 naira, while company buys at 34 naira or 35 per kilo.

Note dat to load this metal in a 10 tyre trucks will cost 30k or less to d company. At which on each persons 5k you make 1300 daily. Its non of ur biz if ur workers buys iron worth more than 5k. But your part is to make sure you scale every iron to get ur 5k back. U only make gain when ure selling to company. You make 150.000 plus in 10days. .

I hope dis helps, If ure doing a legit biz I see no reason why u can't go into details abt it. I'm just 22yrs and I've been in dis business for a whole year and its been so profitable. I know my inglish is not too clear but can enlighten u on this 1 on 1

Budget 200k for tools and those their trucks. Den 500 for buying metals. U don't need to go abroad oo.

Company pays you instantly. No go n come matter walaayi.

Note: u have to be registered to sell to company. I will register u under my name like an incorporated business but u must pay me for that.
Cos u will use my label.
Normal: registration depends 250k and above with company.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by BolaBankole(m): 6:53am On Jun 05, 2012
bizlover: Hello,
I'm into small scale export business, contact me on 08154508840.

This is summary of what i do, i export Nigeria food items abroad.
Thanks
why don't you share it here instead of calling, what do you export, like how much can one start with, where do you get this items and how lucrative is it do a breakdaown analysis on the export business.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by BolaBankole(m): 6:56am On Jun 05, 2012
benz33: You can invest the money in treasury bills.It's one of the most lucrative business at the moment.Contact me on 08067211898.
thanks so much broda. Can you pls expantiate more on treasury bill cos millions of nigerians are novice about it. I use to hear about it but I don't have concrete info about it. So pls help.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by bizlover: 10:54am On Jun 05, 2012
Hello,
I'm into exportation of Nigeria foods like yam flour, palm oil etc. Contact me on 08154508840 or getinstantbiz@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
benz33: You can invest the money in treasury bills.It's one of the most lucrative business at the moment.Contact me on 08067211898.

That is a good one . . guaranteed and risk free, though the return is low.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by karlxavier(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
@shorties pro,pls i really like ur post. Pls i find it very interesting. Pls is their anyway one can start d biz on a small scale cos i just finished my nysc. Pls can u elabourate it for me pls. In case if u need my mail, it is fabulous112004@yahoo.com
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by eseogene: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
@BUSHMAN, I thought that there is a ban on the exportation of metal scraps in Nigeria or are you referring to exportation of copper wires as a whole and not in scraps? Cheers
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2012
Another good business is buying Blackberry phones in bulk and reselling . . .
Can even start with only 250K Naira and turn that over every 2 weeks and if you know what you doing, you should be able to make like 3K or more on each phone . . . .
If you want more, talk to me and i can be supplying you for example, can supply you BB 9700, BB 9780, BB 9800, BB 9810, BB 9900 . . .
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by hariade001: 4:58am On Jun 10, 2012
abeg i am interested fhemmy
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by andy244: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2012
Pls email me ur contact to amajuoyinnamdi@yahoo.com
shortiespro: Just try make d moni 700k and I assure u a grt profit in less than 4wks. Its a dirty work called Boular. Buy and selling, butchering of metals. All u need to do is, get up to 12 worker men(I'm sure u do see aboki dat buys condemn irons or metal in ur area)., arrange 12 trucks which will be assigned to each person. On a daily basis, each one of em go out with 5k to buy condemn iron/metals. Which is 5k x 12men = 60k. X 10 days dats 600K for 10days. From d 5k given to each men.
How to get ur profit.

There's a scale where all iron/metal is been scaled to know it actual worth. You need to scale each persons metal to get ur money back You sell per kilo to ur wrker @ 28 naira, while company buys at 34 naira or 35 per kilo.

Note dat to load this metal in a 10 tyre trucks will cost 30k or less to d company. At which on each persons 5k you make 1300 daily. Its non of ur biz if ur workers buys iron worth more than 5k. But your part is to make sure you scale every iron to get ur 5k back. U only make gain when ure selling to company. You make 150.000 plus in 10days. .

I hope dis helps, If ure doing a legit biz I see no reason why u can't go into details abt it. I'm just 22yrs and I've been in dis business for a whole year and its been so profitable. I know my inglish is not too clear but can enlighten u on this 1 on 1

Budget 200k for tools and those their trucks. Den 500 for buying metals. U don't need to go abroad oo.

Company pays you instantly. No go n come matter walaayi.

Note: u have to be registered to sell to company. I will register u under my name like an incorporated business but u must pay me for that.
Cos u will use my label.
Normal: registration depends 250k and above with company.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by herdjerd: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
ȋ̝̊̅ support the Bar aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Car wash Biz plan, infact add to it Footbal Viewing Center aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ with at he wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ come back i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ ħȩȓȩ to share his testimony....
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
hariade001: abeg i am interested fhemmy

We will be glad to work with you . . . Let me know how much you will to start with and based on the kinda people you wanna sell to, what is the kinda phone and model that will sell well and how much are you willing to start with?
When you ready, you could meet one on one my partner in Lagos.
Check us out on Auto section as well as the Technology market section and you would notice we are not just mouth, but it is all the Lord's doing.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by staaan(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2012
t4thayour: @Poster: If only u would listen to my advice. I was in a fix also, as to how to invest my about 250K. I later thought of recharge card distribution business. I had sought for info on nairaland also on how to do the recharge card biz, and someone (Skanas) gave me some important hints. With my 250K, i ventured into the wholesale recharge card distribution, and just within 2 months, i am making above 30K per month. The truth is, the chances of making more; for me; is very high, how i wish i have about 500k as the person u are speaking for!
I will advise the person to go into recharge card distribution.
I wanted to post the link to the thread i am referring to here, but unfortunately, it has been removed.
Pls send info 2 darkmanstan2002@yahoo.co.uk tanks!
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by staaan(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2012
felix200: My brother,,,, 500k is about $3200 usd dollars,,,, invest $2000 or $2500 into Forex trading,,,

You will make a profit of $100 per day,, $100 *5 days= $500 usd per week,,,

In 4 weeks(in a month),,, your profit will be $2000,,,,

I can provide you free forex signals if you want to,,,, check out my link=

https://www.nairaland.com/924474/new-trend-forex-trading-signals

You can make a living in forex trading,,, all you need is just a little bit discipline,,,

If you need any more information u can also contact through nairaland,,,

One Love brother,,,,
Am interestd pls send ur dtails 2 darkmanstan2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by 1laptopfeva(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
Multi Level Marketing is actually the safest and best way to invest your money you can start small and grow an empire, in a short time, That is why it is called advanced Leverage system, you build your business with leverage. I Recommend GBG ((Guided by God) this is a revolutionary company that has the potential to set you free sign up now at www dot onlyatgbg dot com / infinity247 . You Can make Unlimited income. God bless you
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by PtBlank: 7:17am On Jun 14, 2012
Fhemmmy: Another good business is buying Blackberry phones in bulk and reselling . . .
Can even start with only 250K Naira and turn that over every 2 weeks and if you know what you doing, you should be able to make like 3K or more on each phone . . . .
If you want more, talk to me and i can be supplying you for example, can supply you BB 9700, BB 9780, BB 9800, BB 9810, BB 9900 . . .

Are these brand new or used BlackBerry phones?
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Wumivic(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2012
I would like to advise that let him invest part of the money into self-publishing and see the result first.

http://www.profitable-author.com

Bless u
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
Pt Blank:

Choice is yours, Sir.
I deal in Brand New as well as Used.
For a started that has limited money to invest, i will advice to start with used, however, at the end of the day all depends on your clientele and marketing . . . .
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by BolaBankole(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
1laptopfeva: Multi Level Marketing is actually the safest and best way to invest your money you can start small and grow an empire, in a short time, That is why it is called advanced Leverage system, you build your business with leverage. I Recommend GBG ((Guided by God) this is a revolutionary company that has the potential to set you free sign up now at www dot onlyatgbg dot com / infinity247 . You Can make Unlimited income. God bless you
Just asking question, like how much have you make through this programme you introduce?
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by BolaBankole(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
Pt Blank:

what your email and what time is it possible to meet you one on one....sorry is mearnt for femmy motors.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
what your email and what time is it possible to meet you one on one....sorry is mearnt for femmy motors.

E-mail address is Femmmy.moto@gmail.com.
You are free to talk to my partner any day, any time . . . Check us out on the Auto and technology market section. . . Looking forward to doing much business with YOU

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by joerico: 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2012
Real Estate: that’s the most secure biz for you my friend, you can join a group of 10 to finance the building of a school (Higher Institution) hostel under a BOO arrangement. You will make your investment in two to three years and the good part is that your investment will remain for up to 60yrs continuously appreciating. This is kind of a lifetime biz investment; eric@micromentor-intl.com 08036880850
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Fhemmmy: 12:43am On Jun 20, 2012
joerico: Real Estate: that’s the most secure biz for you my friend, you can join a group of 10 to finance the building of a school (Higher Institution) hostel under a BOO arrangement. You will make your investment in two to three years and the good part is that your investment will remain for up to 60yrs continuously appreciating. This is kind of a lifetime biz investment; eric@micromentor-intl.com 08036880850

That is a dangerous business, in a nation where dog eats dog . . . .

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by jydebiz: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2012
You can invest in landed properties around Ibeju Lekki, you can get a two plots of land with your N500,000 and resell over time to make like some good profits. If interested you can send me mail: theoestatesmgt@gmail.com or call 08055242220.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Fhemmmy: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
jydebiz: You can invest in landed properties around Ibeju Lekki, you can get a two plots of land with your N500,000 and resell over time to make like some good profits. If interested you can send me mail: theoestatesmgt@gmail.com or call 08055242220.

That is a good investment.
Will advice too that to do something as not to lose the land, cos of the Omo Onile stuff . . . But great investment.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by mandelex: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
He cn invest the money to cement,is very marketable let him comdown to kogi state obajana to buy his cement frm dangote company i we help him to link up.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by GODEXALT(m): 7:20am On Jun 26, 2012
Hello,am part of a marketing bussiness now .if the person want me to infest on his behalf,I can promise him 10percent every month but if hje want to do the bussiness with me he should call me on 08025316641 for more info or thru 'theogbenga@yahoo.com'
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Olaposij(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2012
ebamma: i will advise him not to put all his eggs in one basket,
ℓσℓ!! 500k is only one egg.. Except he's going τ̲̅ȍ break the egg into several baskets...
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
Olaposij:
ℓσℓ!! 500k is only one egg.. Except he's going τ̲̅ȍ break the egg into several baskets...

Lol . . . But he might still be able to invest the 500K into couple of businesses, if done right . . . ROI might be small but with a reduced risk
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by GODEXALT(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2012
Gud day,furthermore with #500000,I can invest on Designer clothes for men,women and children with shoes and bags;I have direct link for these and Electronics like Digital Cam,Laptops,toys GSM phones etc.I also have access to kerosine suppliers 08025316641/theogbenga@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Sunti Sugar Gives Out Palliatives To Her 33 Host Communities (Photos) / CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) / UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.