Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Etisalat Poor Customer Service - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Poor Customer Service (1273 Views)

Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State / Tecno's Poor Customer Service / Poor Customer Service From Samsung Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Poor Customer Service by dkings101(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2012
I have had issues connecting my broadband for 3 days now. I have been calling their customer care for the past 3 days now and it seems they r not answering call. I call morning and evening...even midnite wen the traffic would be low bt still they don't answer. Even my credit was squander and I want to lodge a complain or to know what happen to my recharge but they are not picking calls at all...is any1 have this same issue??
Re: Etisalat Poor Customer Service by femi4: 12:16pm On May 30, 2012
dkings101: I have had issues connecting my broadband for 3 days now. I have been calling their customer care for the past 3 days now and it seems they r not answering call. I call morning and evening...even midnite wen the traffic would be low bt still they don't answer. Even my credit was squander and I want to lodge a complain or to know what happen to my recharge but they are not picking calls at all...is any1 have this same issue??
send them a mail via the customer service email address or write on their wall on their facebook page
Search for "Etisalat Nigeria" and like the page

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Series Custom Roms / Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed / Android HD Games In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.