Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Has Mobile Phone Text Messaging Taken Over The Art Of Verbal Communication? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Mobile Phone Text Messaging Taken Over The Art Of Verbal Communication? (1604 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Text Messaging / Free Text Messaging Website / Flashing And Text Messaging Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Mobile Phone Text Messaging Taken Over The Art Of Verbal Communication? by britgirlee(f): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2007
So we all have one, well nearly all of us any way , have you noticed that conversations are rarely held on phones any more,

The choice to text a message across to friends, family or anyone we have an association with is preferred wink

It Is easy even to conduct an affair with out your partner knowing on a text message!!

Job interview results are sent to mobile phones

And also some clinics with agreement text personal results to our phones

Do you feel the same , has the art of verbal communication becoming a thing of the past?

Do you prefer to text instead of talk , your views please grin
Re: Has Mobile Phone Text Messaging Taken Over The Art Of Verbal Communication? by doyin13(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2007
Jeez, judging from you topics, you sound like a journalist or some talkshow researcher.

Hope you are not using this forum as an easy way out to do your job

Besides Naija doesn't like to do things for free o. tongue

Better drop something cheesy

@topic

oops. . .hmmm

I will voice my opinion in a mobile text grin Gimme your number grin
Re: Has Mobile Phone Text Messaging Taken Over The Art Of Verbal Communication? by iice(f): 2:55am On Nov 23, 2007
Not big on texting. . .have outgrown that stage long time ago. . .
Re: Has Mobile Phone Text Messaging Taken Over The Art Of Verbal Communication? by britgirlee(f): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2007
Doyin,

far from it just enjoy writing, grin, a hobby, you could say, and i enjoy the forums cheesy

you could voice your opinion here, better grin
Re: Has Mobile Phone Text Messaging Taken Over The Art Of Verbal Communication? by britgirlee(f): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2007
iice,

good to see you have outgrown texting, im still half and half, but over here it is still a biggie guess you can call it lazy communication
Re: Has Mobile Phone Text Messaging Taken Over The Art Of Verbal Communication? by holythug(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2007
cuttin cost wink
Re: Has Mobile Phone Text Messaging Taken Over The Art Of Verbal Communication? by britgirlee(f): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2007
grin grin, very true, but is it being cheap tongue or penny pinching
Re: Has Mobile Phone Text Messaging Taken Over The Art Of Verbal Communication? by doyin13(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2007
To be honest I have neva really been a major 'texter'.

It takes away the fun in communication in my opinion. . .the impersonality, distance, and the annoying abreviations angry angry angry angry

talk text to the hand cheesy
Re: Has Mobile Phone Text Messaging Taken Over The Art Of Verbal Communication? by mukina2: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2007
doyin13:

To be honest I have never really been a major 'texter'.

It takes away the fun in communication in my opinion. . .the impersonality, distance, and the annoying abreviations angry angry angry angry

talk text to the hand cheesy

stop banging ur head on ur keyboard its ok . .we have heard you tongue
Re: Has Mobile Phone Text Messaging Taken Over The Art Of Verbal Communication? by dragnet: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2007
. . . . .some w0rdz just can't b sp0ken. . . . . .
Re: Has Mobile Phone Text Messaging Taken Over The Art Of Verbal Communication? by britgirlee(f): 4:17am On Nov 27, 2007
dragnet:

. . . . .some w0rdz just can't b sp0ken. . . . . .

true words grin, or words not meant to be heard out loud wink
Re: Has Mobile Phone Text Messaging Taken Over The Art Of Verbal Communication? by Emeka72(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2007
txting is cheaper and more convenient and can be documented, do u believe that I am still keeping some text msgs I rcvd since over a year?
Re: Has Mobile Phone Text Messaging Taken Over The Art Of Verbal Communication? by britgirlee(f): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2007
true true , i kept a few worked in my favour in the end wink

(1) (Reply)

Reverse Cell Phone Lookup Using Google / Tecno Android On My Mind / HTC Desire 500 - Device Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.