Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux Which One Is The Best? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux Which One Is The Best? (1047 Views)

Apple Ibook G4 Laptop*great Condition*mac Os Leopard*warri*benin- #70,000 Naira / Any Mac Os X Fan Here / How To Put Dvd Movies On Ipod, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Iphone(windows/mac) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux Which One Is The Best? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 30, 2012
Nairalanders, Among these operating system, such as Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Which one do your prefer? Post your Reply here...
Re: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux Which One Is The Best? by henryskywalker2003(m): 2:21am On Jun 03, 2012
They all have their strengths and weaknesses and it all boils down to what the user is most comfortable with and meets his/her needs. For instance, if you are the gaming type, I'd recommend windows cos they have an extensive list of games on the platform. If you're into graphics and multimedia, then I'd probably recommend Mac. Then if you want a solid, robust OS without the copyright restrictions, viruses etc, then I'd say go for Linux. I myself personally use both Windows and Linux.

P.S. There are loads of other reasons why someone would go for any of the three and not just the ones I had mentioned.
Re: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux Which One Is The Best? by lilkech(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
can one run linux on an android phone?
Re: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux Which One Is The Best? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
I think windows latest version is suitable for both graphics, game tycon...
Re: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux Which One Is The Best? by mikuz(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2012

(1) (Reply)

How Does Transaction File And masterfile work in Payroll System In EDP / Brand New Acer Aspire E5-473 (4gb Ram + 1tb Hdd) / In Need Of A New Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.