Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner (23646 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Omofranca(f): 10:00pm On May 31, 2012
This fact will soon be revealed incontrovertibly to all, when his (Fireman's)cup is finally full. I was almost a victim of one of his fake prayer sessions in April 2010.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Raxxye(m): 11:36pm On May 31, 2012
Who is pastor “FIREARM?“
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by doctokwus: 11:36pm On May 31, 2012
Religious 419er,his judgement will b swift& harsh.May his soul rot inz,,wherever,but for d gullible followers,don't tink there's any respite,dark parts of,wherever,await u all;because God gave u all a brain,but u refused to make use of it
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by r231(m): 11:48pm On May 31, 2012
undecided
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Okparanta1977: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2012
Wayo people; Timaya don already singam for song
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by gl450: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2012
Now it is clear, that the world don't even want to believe in GOD again...after all that Jesus did. remember Jesus too was called a Fake, Jesus was accused of healing through suspicious powers. for so long the enemy has blinded people to the miracle power of God that people can't even accept that healing and miracles are REAL...the Man is HEALED whether there are physical signs or not. Any prayer in the name of Jesus are all answered..God does not say NO to any prayers in Jesus Name for anything that has been made available by the finished works of Christ...People ONLY Believe, the man is HEALED...he might not feel it,,,he might still be lying down in the hospital...those are just lying vanities of the accuser working on the mind of the individual...if you are reading this Sir Enebeli, the WORD of God has been ministered to You..."Get UP from that BED and GO Home and be the MAN GOD has Made YOU"...YOU ARE HEALED.....
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Tobiustobius: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2012
ememonl: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/118146-nigerian-fake-pastors-and-church-businesses-exposed-video.html

Follow the above link and see the documentary done by a foriegn journalist about sign fireman, before you make another comment.

So 'Sign Fireman' has a yellow Hummer 4x4 and moves in a convoy of other yellow cars... And people throw so much money at his feet in his revival that it has to be taken away in dustbins...

People are gullible.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by dorox(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2012
gl450: Now it is clear, that the world don't even want to believe in GOD again...after all that Jesus did. remember Jesus too was called a Fake, Jesus was accused of healing through suspicious powers. for so long the enemy has blinded people to the miracle power of God that people can't even accept that healing and miracles are REAL...the Man is HEALED whether there are physical signs or not. Any prayer in the name of Jesus are all answered..God does not say NO to any prayers in Jesus Name for anything that has been made available by the finished works of Christ...People ONLY Believe, the man is HEALED...he might not feel it,,,he might still be lying down in the hospital...those are just lying vanities of the accuser working on the mind of the individual...if you are reading this Sir Enebeli, the WORD of God has been ministered to You..."Get UP from that BED and GO Home and be the MAN GOD has Made YOU"...YOU ARE HEALED.....
I think it will be in your best interest to get some help, because you sound very insane.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by pcicero(m): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
gl450: Now it is clear, that the world don't even want to believe in GOD again...after all that Jesus did. remember Jesus too was called a Fake, Jesus was accused of healing through suspicious powers. for so long the enemy has blinded people to the miracle power of God that people can't even accept that healing and miracles are REAL...the Man is HEALED whether there are physical signs or not. Any prayer in the name of Jesus are all answered..God does not say NO to any prayers in Jesus Name for anything that has been made available by the finished works of Christ...People ONLY Believe, the man is HEALED...he might not feel it,,,he might still be lying down in the hospital...those are just lying vanities of the accuser working on the mind of the individual...if you are reading this Sir Enebeli, the WORD of God has been ministered to You..."Get UP from that BED and GO Home and be the MAN GOD has Made YOU"...YOU ARE HEALED.....

I believe this is Fireman himself grin grin
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by pcicero(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
Omofranca: This fact will soon be revealed incontrovertibly to all, when his (Fireman's)cup is finally full. I was almost a victim of one of his fake prayer sessions in April 2010.

Hmmm...interesting! Tell us about it
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Loveaflame(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
May God dlva us from falsehood.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by freecocoa(f): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
I seriously want to believe this is sarcasm though it doesn't really add up that well but if it isn't, I feel sorry for you.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by basadenet: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2012
Many of them abound in this our Naija, so shine your eyes well well.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by juventino: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
Redhot111: so d sick man is a sinner according 2 u, hence he ws unable 2 retain d healin. May he took ur wife, or better still he forcefuly took ur daughter as a sex slave. Listen God still heals, no doubt but he is not under obligation 2 heal every1 n any1. But our men of God will want 2 tell dat God is an errand boy, which is never d case. God still answer prayer in his ways not fireman's way. But fireman wldn't agree. D earlier u understand these tin d beta. If na by sin, u 4 don die self cos i suspect u 2 b a witch.cheesycheesy

Gbam! Almighty God will richly bless you, I wish I was a girl, I'll sure marry you
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Mpetempe(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2012
Some People Think That They Are Educated Enough To Judge Spiritual Things
I Just Pray That God Will Deliver The literate Fools Among Us.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by dorox(m): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
Mpetempe: Some People Think That They Are Educated Enough To Judge Spiritual Things
I Just Pray That God Will Deliver The literate Fools Among Us.
Na lizard brain dey inside that your small opkoroko head.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Lovine: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2012
People from far and wide troop to SCOAN for real deliverance and healing and Elebuwa was so blind and full of on believe to go to a wrong place, pity.

1 Like

Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Mpetempe(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
dorox:
Na lizard brain dey inside that your small opkoroko head.

Thank You.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Revolva(m): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2012
Hahah sign fireman is a guyman a con artist his motto is mugu fall guyman wack

Even the lords chosen pastor lazarus muorka who has brainwashed foolish followers into wearing advert banners on their body gets his power from babalawo also

Na who never go never see
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by smartg(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
When i first heard d name ''sign fireman'', i thought it the name of d church, not knowing that it was a pastor's name. But wait o!, people can take big risk o. How could enebile go to a pastor with such a scaring name 'fireman'.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by andyanders: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
kuss: we always advice people to give their lives to Christ and be born again before we pray for them for healing, any body that is not born again we definitely lose their healing because the devil will come after him, Jesus Christ said go and sin no more or a worse than this come upon you.its one thing to be healed its another thing to keep your healing healing.

You have said the truth. When people are looking for God for healing and deliverance, when they get it, they fall back to sin and their problem comes back, they start blaming men of God for their deliverance. Its a pity he is no more. Could Indian doctors able to heal him? No. Healing is in the hand of God. When you have your hope on doctors to heal you, you are only trusting man and not God. If you are trusting God to heal you while doctors work on you, you can get healed by a doctor because you trusted in God. If you go to men of God and seek for healing and deliverance, be ready to follow God and Live Right. Sin no more. Your getting your deliverance does not mean that you will not face temptation.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by stantob(m): 4:46am On Dec 06, 2012
Pa Enebeli may your soul rest in peace.A Nigerian Actor I admire so much.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Fireson: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
Enough said, time to go get Amala !! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mary Is Not The Mother Of God / What Is The Right Day To Go To Church: Saturday Or Sunday? / How To Become An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.