Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,922 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner (23641 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Kagawa: 3:30pm On May 31, 2012
well trust naira land, rather than make reference to the 'healing story', they posted it 1st and then hours later posted the 'un healing ' one.. they just want audience and comments.. sm ass for them. that healing story has been like 2weeks old now.
buchibabe: Abeg who's feeding us wit all dis gists sef Try n be concrete na.I tot a previous post just said Dr abi Pastor Fire just healed d poor man? E heal abi e no heal?
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by murabs(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2012
Pls try TB joshua
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by albacete(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2012
Viewing this topic: sleek29(m), ziccoit, ugbebor(m), baslone, olakintanj(m), babamu123(m), teetee123(m), manmacho, hancock(m), Amalaaba, muystoy(f), zainyrazzy(f), chelseabmw(m), slex(m), mufc009(m), taymeesan(m), Uzzie, Dondbuzor, Yorisb, onezirozan, Nezan(m), kildran, lagosapple, Redhot111, Honeyhill, bigx(m), dorox(m), Goshen360(m), kuss, purpose100(f), manheem, nelson.oba, ibelab(m), JohnmcCain(m), tonyx4x44 (m), bLacK GoLd(m), buJu-234, Chief igho, chuks49(m), alaoeri, baconline(m), olasmartt, De_Priest(m) and 72 guest(s)

omo see crowd! Na Silverbird we dey.?
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by DoctorMcgruff: 3:42pm On May 31, 2012
Sign Fireman is a crook, i mean when i saw that one billboard where he said " All the Finest women in Lagos attend my church, why not you?, so now we go to church to check out fine ladies?

The Problem with many nigerian christians is that they fall for anyone that does miracles, if he does miracles, he is automatically a man of God. Meanwhile half these miracle works ironically dont preach about anything else but prosperity, which involves paying tithes to the pastor. Then when this power is seen, they put the so called "man of god" on a pedestal, calling him daddy and what not. What happened to pastors preaching about the Good news? Preaching about loving thy neighbour? Working toward being like christ?? Just goes to show that the church has become the new type of business

Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.matt7.15
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by manmacho: 3:52pm On May 31, 2012
freecocoa: Weren't you the one singing\chanting about FAITH one minute ago?

And what's faith again? It could be defined as belief not based on proof or in your "born again" terms,Evidence of things hoped for without seeing.

Seems like i even have more faith than you do cheesy.

faith is based on something it does not stand alone (faith comes by hearing ........). the simple question is what prove do you have to tell me that this man is a charlatan. what is your claim based on, simple
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by gegee(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2012
naija sef !!! even the pharaohs magicians also turned their rods to snakes just like moses did.....no be by miracle ooo
jesus even warn say false prophets will come yet people no dey use their head.na jesus himself say be as gentle as a dove and as wise as serpent. naija christians make una use una head o
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by manmacho: 3:56pm On May 31, 2012
freecocoa: Duh,I am a christian alright but not a stup1d one so yes your ignorance in many obvious things are pardoned. smiley

christain!!!!! am sure you no what that means, you realy still need a lot to learn
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by freecocoa(f): 4:00pm On May 31, 2012
manmacho:

faith is based on something it does not stand alone (faith comes by hearing ........). the simple question is what prove do you have to tell me that this man is a charlatan. what is your claim based on, simple
And you keep helping me prove my point.

Yes faith comes by hearing but in this case not the word of God,so i heard and my faith combined with what i heard tells me he is a charlatan cheesy.

On a more serious note,do you think i care about proving anything to you? If you can't see it with your own eyes then sorry for you.

What kind of MOG goes about attempting to lure people to his church with "HOT girls"? Just who does that?
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 31, 2012
Which one be fireman?
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by stagger: 4:02pm On May 31, 2012
musKeeto: This guy should have learnt from Oyedepo and co..
Make sure the idiots have no brains at all before trying such...
IDIOTS LIKE THIS

Your obsession with Bishop Oyedepo knows no bounds. Even when a matter does not concern him, you will find a way to mention his name. I am out of this thread! Too busy for arguments with dense heads.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by freecocoa(f): 4:02pm On May 31, 2012
manmacho:

christain!!!!! am sure you no what that means, you realy still need a lot to learn
Phuleeaaseee give yourself a break and just what do you think you know? Tsskk.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by manmacho: 4:08pm On May 31, 2012
freecocoa: And you keep helping me prove my point.

Yes faith comes by hearing but in this case not the word of God,so i heard and my faith combined with what i heard tells me he is a charlatan cheesy.

On a more serious note,do you think i care about proving anything to you? If you can't see it with your own eyes then sorry for you.

What kind of MOG goes about attempting to lure people to his church with "HOT girls"? Just who does that?

Just as jesus said a parable and 72 left him, av you ever taken your time to ask your self what he meant. thank God you are not a lawyer, men innocent go die for your hand, if all you need is to see and judge and not think
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by trytillmake(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2012
curErntly showing on AIT THE MAN STILL DEY FOR HOSPITAL
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by freecocoa(f): 4:25pm On May 31, 2012
manmacho:

Just as jesus said a parable and 72 left him, av you ever taken your time to ask your self what he meant. thank God you are not a lawyer, men innocent go die for your hand, if all you need is to see and judge and not think
And what makes you think I'm no lawyer,you sure amuse me.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Fesisko(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2012
Redhot111: so d sick man is a sinner according 2 u, hence he ws unable 2 retain d healin. May he took ur wife, or better still he forcefuly took ur daughter as a sex slave. Listen God still heals, no doubt but he is not under obligation 2 heal every1 n any1. But our men of God will want 2 tell dat God is an errand boy, which is never d case. God still answer prayer in his ways not fireman's way. But fireman wldn't agree. D earlier u understand these tin d beta. If na by sin, u 4 don die self cos i suspect u 2 b a witch.cheesycheesy
Haba!bros e never reach dat stage na.but dis guy ressemble witch oo.lolz.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by manmacho: 4:37pm On May 31, 2012
freecocoa: And what makes you think I'm no lawyer,you sure amuse me.

i don't see you applying you inquistive mind in this matter and the needed quest to get sound judgement on issues rather than act on emotion
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by freecocoa(f): 4:42pm On May 31, 2012
manmacho:

i don't see you applying you inquistive mind in this matter and the needed quest to get sound judgement on issues rather than act on emotion
There's no emotion here man and even if there is,its obviously coming from you.

Seriously brother,you should know better than to argue these things.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by freecocoa(f): 4:44pm On May 31, 2012
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by dorox(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2012
manmacho:

what is your evidence, you test by the spirit, thats what the bible teaches. what prove do you have
My dear brother in christ, i have subjected myself to the overwhelming power of the holy spirit for wisdom and guidance concerning the authenticity of dr. Sign Fireman, i prayed and prayed harder until the answer came to me quite unexpectedly through a vision. The lord showed me a herd of malnurished sheep grazing on this field with very little vegetation and in there midst is this sheep no different from the others except that it was looking well fed and had a certain determination and self awareness around its eyes standing very alert as if it was watching over the flock just like a leader would. Then suddenly in an instant too quick for the eye to follow, it struck down one of the malnurished sheep and ravenously devoured its flesh and bones.
I was just about to ask God the meaning of this very frightful and unnatural event when i beheld the well fed sheep metamorphed into dr. Sign Fireman and i caught the lords voice in loud whisper from the blowing wind say wolf in sheep clothong.
Sacarnol
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by manmacho: 4:58pm On May 31, 2012
freecocoa: There's no emotion here man and even if there is,its obviously coming from you.

Seriously brother,you should know better than to argue these things.

the truth does not need anybody to proof it. you either take it or drop it. you don't have any right in this world to question any man of God. Follow what you know in the bible as true and allow God to judge their perfoamnce.

Moses married an outsider but it was not in the place of Mariam to condemn him. you no the story.

most time is not the man of God you are respecting but the Office, the annoiting and God that put them their.

david killed the one that killed saul is arch enemy because of the annointing on saul head. he did not even kill him when he had the opportunity. my sister learn God bless you.
really i don't no why am picking on you, but who nos. could just be God talking to you. if you beleive of cousre
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by oge4real(f): 5:01pm On May 31, 2012
The name alone is enough proof of what to expect.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 31, 2012
With a name like Sign fireman. . . .
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by nairakobo1: 5:27pm On May 31, 2012
bebechuks: Still, that does not give anybody any right to call a pastor a 419ner, let God be the judge. And your level of faith also determines your miracle. If you are faith is like a mustard seed sure you can take hold of your answers. Pls oh we all should be careful.
he was looking for cheap bublicity hence his posting of the video. Christ wouldnt have done that. Perhaps, he's wooing more 'customers', so it seems and that's why you shouldnt blame anyone for not playing along. I actually thought initially that the acclaimed, 'healed' actor posted the video himself to tell the world what God had done for him through 'His servant'.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by utenwuson: 5:58pm On May 31, 2012
one s 4 sure fireman is fake!!! Bt imaginin pa enebeli dats been workin 4 over sm yrz nw cn nt pay 4 his illness!! Nigeria movie industry is nt worth workin wt?
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by dayokanu(m): 6:28pm On May 31, 2012
What do ou expect from someone like that
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by omosexy1: 6:32pm On May 31, 2012
Before I comment. I will have to say that I think Sign Fireman is a regular visitor to Nairaland. If he is not, then his co-workers are. Pa Enebeli can heal himself. He doesn't need fraudsters like Fireman to do it for him. If he strongly believes with no iota of doubt, he doesn't need a man nor any who claims to be a man of God. The same advice goes out to everyone, you can actually get what you want. You do not need anybody, just believe or do things that will keep your belief system strong and your request shall come to pass. These men are out to suck you dry financially. The physical realm is based on principles and when you apply them consistently without doubt, you shall get result. Also God is everywhere, in your toilet, in your sitting room, in your place of work. He does not stay or live in a church. Open your mouth and tell him what you want and be sincere and clear about it and with conviction in your heart, your request shall come to pass. Please dont leave your faith in the hands of men, for the heart of men is wicked.
As for Sign Fireman and his co-workers (Taskgirl, manmacho) tell your pastor to desist from his hunger to be famous cos with fame comes a price. He should stay and operate low-key where he can still deceive people without be caught.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by bisiaet: 6:51pm On May 31, 2012
Guys what is the need of all these epistle of plenty talk for goodness sake? Please all that matter is "Is did Enebeli healed and his walking in the stree now or not? If the answer is "NO" Then Mr Fireman as I can call him because he is never a pastor in the first place is simply a "Fake".

Jesus did not healed and say you will be heal in full after three days or four days. If anyone got healing pains go off right away but Enebeli I saw on YouTube with "mr Fireman" is in pain and no healing at any point.

And for those clown brain human who are qouting the Bible VERSE like "Do not judge" Dont touch my Annointed" please read your bible very well, Bible is not refering to all these arm robber or altar robber so called man of God pls get that right PLEASE reason through your brain and not through your anus.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by eribaba: 6:57pm On May 31, 2012
kuss: we always advice people to give their lives to Christ and be born again before we pray for them for healing, any body that is not born again we definitely lose their healing because the devil will come after him, Jesus Christ said go and sin no more or a worse than this come upon you.its one thing to be healed its another thing to keep your healing healing.
pls look for a better excuse! In this era of high unemployment, claiming to be an M.O.G with so much "anointing" is the cowardly route to escape poverty.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by ACM10: 7:32pm On May 31, 2012
This iz the most despicable act to commit. Milkin fame off a dyin man. So disgustin!
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by kayodeGid: 8:20pm On May 31, 2012
Na waooo///////
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by olivia19(f): 8:43pm On May 31, 2012
wonders dey say will never end..wonders dey say will never end..wonders dey say will never end..
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Ivynwa(f): 9:33pm On May 31, 2012
Didn't they check out his name before going to his church?
What's that his name again?
Sign Fireman? Trashy name! Ouch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? / How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.