Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,962 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Buyer(s) Wanted : Blco And Ago On Cif, Ttt & Tto Procedures - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buyer(s) Wanted : Blco And Ago On Cif, Ttt & Tto Procedures (1692 Views)

New Arrival - 20kmt Of Imported Ago On Lagos Outside Bar 116+2. / Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only / I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyer(s) Wanted : Blco And Ago On Cif, Ttt & Tto Procedures by stead: 3:22pm On May 31, 2012
Please this is strictly for genuine buyers - find procedures seller must meet below for more info contact ola on +233 206 123 957 ; +233 264 546 310 or email : delphirealm@hotmail.com

Product: Bonny Light Crude Oil: NNPC standard export
specifications.
Quantity: One Cargo of 500,000 bbls, 1
or 2 million bbls per month,@ buyer's
choice
Term: Twelve months, with possible extensions.
Delivery: Tanker To Tanker (TTT).
Discount: $9/6 pbbl,three days tops
under Brent Platts.
Payment: By irrevocable and
transferable, Documentary Letter of
Credit.

PROCEDURE TTT

Seller and buyer signs sales and purchase agreement (SPA) and deposit same with their respective bank.
Buyer releases all document CPA, Q88, ATL and ATB format and Chartered receipt
Seller sends NOR
Buyer give BG
Seller instruct Captain to issue ATB to the buyer and its inspection agent
Q & Q inspection takes place at Togo Triangle
Buyer pays security clearance of N35,000,000 after Q and Q
Transshipment take place
Buyers give full payment for the cargo and commission within 48 hours by swift wire transfer
Seller provides the buyer with all relevant shipping documents and all certified required certificate in buyer’s name.
Vessel sail to the destination.

Hoping to hear from prospective buyers
info contact ola on +233 206 123 957 ; +233 264 546 310 or email : delphirealm@hotmail.com

Thank you
Re: Buyer(s) Wanted : Blco And Ago On Cif, Ttt & Tto Procedures by kevin0021(m): 6:51pm On May 31, 2012
call these line as soon as u get this mail 07055980090 lors desmond. from kevin thank you!
Re: Buyer(s) Wanted : Blco And Ago On Cif, Ttt & Tto Procedures by scottng(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2012
Good day sir
Am Leo Scott by name,We are facilitator,and we have access to all kinds of product you need,pls let me no if you are still in need to buy BLCO,AGO etc,and one of our client also have allocation paper from NNPC is available for you too see,so if you are still in need to buy get back to me from there we can move on,reply back to my email leoscott6@aol.com,and u can all so call me on my number +2347039227725.

Thanks
Leo scott
Re: Buyer(s) Wanted : Blco And Ago On Cif, Ttt & Tto Procedures by scottng(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
i have send you an email,pls do reply back so that we can move on from der..scott
Re: Buyer(s) Wanted : Blco And Ago On Cif, Ttt & Tto Procedures by scottng(m): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2012
pls what the email,pls resend it to me again plssssssssssssss
Re: Buyer(s) Wanted : Blco And Ago On Cif, Ttt & Tto Procedures by DollarOil: 4:42am On Jul 29, 2012
I have 6million Barral Of Bonny Light Crude Oil from different Seller's. Price $12/8. Procedure: Seller and Buyer sign and lodge in their respective bank. Seller representative will be with Buyer or Buyer's representative in the bank within 24hours Seller. Call me with +2348032487333 or Email: dollartwins@yahoo.com
Re: Buyer(s) Wanted : Blco And Ago On Cif, Ttt & Tto Procedures by happyoil(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
WE NEED BUYER

AVAILABLE LNG,LPG SELLER NEEDED LOI ON BOTH PRODUCT NO TIME WASTER THIS TIME WE ARE NOT SUPPLYING TO CHINA ANY MORE.

HELLO Mr Muhammed

THESE ARE THE PROCEDURES FOR THE BONNY LIGHT /CRUDE OIL THE BUYER HAVE TOFOLLOW THE PROCEDURES CIF AND TTO
THANK YOU
EDITH HARRIS

primeoilgasltd@gmail.com N:B NO FAKE DEAL...
Re: Buyer(s) Wanted : Blco And Ago On Cif, Ttt & Tto Procedures by Isaacfrank: 4:00am On Jun 13, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2 OR AGO,PMS,DPK.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.contact us if only you want to buy.on our phone number 08182576398 or email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: Buyer(s) Wanted : Blco And Ago On Cif, Ttt & Tto Procedures by Isaacfrank: 4:01am On Jun 13, 2013
Isaac frank: We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2 OR AGO,PMS,DPK.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.contact us if only you want to buy.on our phone number 08182576398 or email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: Buyer(s) Wanted : Blco And Ago On Cif, Ttt & Tto Procedures by ayobauer007: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2013
If anyone need BLCO for filling and cooked AGO for cheap
Prize you can contact me on this line 07031255525, we load at brass and warri water
For more information call this number.

(1) (Reply)

Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents / Houses/plots Of Land For Sale In Uyo And Calabar / Bakery Equipment (oven)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.