Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling (5718 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by SisiKill1: 1:41am On Jun 04, 2012
@ Jenny
Ehn ehn. . . I suppose my invitation got lost in the mail ko? Yeah, that's what I thought. sad tongue

Happy Birthday fellow Gemininite...nine. . . Oh you know what I mean. May this new year bring with happiness, endless joy and laughter. Jubilation and celebration will be your portion in Jesus Name. Many happy returns of the day!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

@ Moremi
Moremi you better watch ya self.. . You think it's easy to be a 66 yrs old ayounge mama! Give her credit for being so spry in her old. . .err. . .young age. Now dobable in front of the iya lode and beg for forgiveness.

@Tgirl
Can u help me ask Seun what I done did to him? Dude won't lemme post oh. . I am typing this with fingers crossed that it would post because yesterday. . .I couldn't post at all. I mean I'll post and before I can say ah ah my post is hidden and I get the you are banned message. Wassup with that naa? sad
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by SisiKill1: 1:45am On Jun 04, 2012
Whoa! BB's Birthday luck is rubbing off on me. H

Hmm, lemme not jinx myself oh by over doing it... . .

*Knocks on wood and slowly backs away from the thread*
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Tgirl4real(f): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill: @ Jenny
@Tgirl
Can u help me ask Seun what I done did to him? Dude won't lemme post oh. . I am typing this with fingers crossed that it would post because yesterday. . .I couldn't post at all. I mean I'll post and before I can say ah ah my post is hidden and I get the you are banned message. Wassup with that naa? sad

Lol. It's the silly spambot jor. Glad it's sorted. Don't add jinx abeg tongue
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by denzel2009: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
How did I miss this? Happy belated birthday onyekem!
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by maclatunji: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
Happy Birthday in arrears! grin Just seeing this.
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Busybody2(f): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
moremi2008:

What? Are you really 66yrs old? Hahahahahaha!!!!! That would be hilarious! Grandma, e pele oh.

And so what if I am 66 years young, dem tell you say arugbo dey Ghana ni, abi what can any youngies do that I cannot do times 3 at least.

Hah I am hurt and disappointed you couldn't tell my age from all of my always matured and rivettingly peaceful posts on NL tongue I have been giving your brain too much credit cheesy

davidylan: just in time! Happy birthday ma!

Awww thanks, I am in tears again, for the simple fact that I remember the only time I have ever cried on Nairaland was the day i mistakenly wandered into the politics section and brutally got mauled by yourself, 4play and about 20 other dudes, chei cheesy

But thank God I am still standing, better and stronger. You guys made me the gentle as a dove being that I am today on NL lipsrsealed

jennykadry:

I know I know. The chocolate cake is mouth watering. Expect one too grin

'@BB
U no see oam4jenny4life's biceps, so tey the body cannot contain the veins any more grin

Jenny commot ya eyes from my OAM4BB, I will not warn you again oh.

Haba I don already dash you Sagamite with his potbelly and sexy yam tuber legs na cheesy

onyinye2: Happy Birthday Busy Body grin cheesy grin
I dont think you still remember little old me.

Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hehehe, who can forget the relentless daily merciless drubbing and teasing you endured daily from Dafidi, Sauron, Debosky, StephenP, etc in the romance section circa 2008/2009, and how they fondly loved dragging you and Michelin89 out of threads by your ponytails and generously telling you to come back to debate with them when the mustard seeds on your chest starts germinating lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Busybody2(f): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
blank: Happy birthday, busy body.

Thanks for the wellwishes blank the superhuman superwoman, How body grin

Efemena_xy: Happy Belated Birthday BB

Hope you had a blast girl! cheesy

Thanks girl. What other choice did I have than to have fun with Idowuogbo wey come kidnap me. Of course I had fun inspite of my false hip, false teeth, toupee and crickety joint oh. Infact I have been recruited to be in the next Oliver Twist video by Dbang to come and not only tell them, but to show them the koko cheesy

Vikin: And the CABALS are celebrating! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy birthday celebrant.

* I don't actually care about the celebrant, just want my piece of good brandy* wink

Hmmm, I wonder if this is one of Richvkunt's foot soldier employed to come and tell me the good news that I am now qualified to join the cabal cheesy

Odunnu: Api belated birthday BB. Hope you had fun?

Thanks a lot Odunnu. I am Honerico's and Honerico is mine, so once you have seen one name, you have seen both, hence reason the time you looked twas only his name you saw, pity cos if you'd looked twice, you'd have seen my name too tongue

OlowoTee: Happy Birthday, BB. May this
year bring to you every good thing that comes from God, our Father of love with whom there is no variableness nor shadow of turning...

Thank you for this divine ministration. I really appreciate it and wish to be transformed like you so that every word and act of mine would be undertaken to the glory of God in Jesus name. I can't wait to start spreading the message of His Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Tgirl4real(f): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2012
Na wa. See plenty accolades n all withy washy puppy love. Upon all d rollcall ma name no appear. Se na so I tiny reach? sad

OAM4BB ko OAM4Tgirl nitongue
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by OAM4J: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2012
Tgirl4real: Na wa. See plenty accolades n all withy washy puppy love. Upon all d rollcall ma name no appear. Se na so I tiny reach? sad

[b]OAM4BB ko OAM4Tgirl ni:[/b]P

More like Tgirl4OAM. Abeg help me give jenny and BB a run for their money. They are no longer taking good care of me jare. I trust you will do better than them.
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Odunnu: 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
As if you can handle it. Mcheeew.
Stop posting in every thread jor, i'm tired of following you around
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Busybody2(f): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
chaircover: Haaaaaa Oga ooooooo

I sit on a plane for 6 hours and you people declare a party in my absence. JK make sure you send my "and co" gele and ipele to my house immediately.

Bisi Happy birthday o!!!! May God bless you with many more happy, healthy, prosperous years In Jesus Name. BTW how come JK knew and I didn't know about it angry just that us cabals have to been seen as getting on in public otherwise i would have summoned her to be cabal-Marshalled for by passing her queen superior or what do you people call me sef grin grin grin grin.

Seriously Big hugs to you BB, Hope you had a great day kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thank you Mama Superior of the Order of the Cabal that Richvkunt's nightmares are made of. I sure had a blast oh.

Una just dey sabi say Jenny nor dey hear the proverbial hunter's whistle ni cheesy

Come I dey suspect you with this ya ajala travel all over the world bidness oh, how are we sure it is not because their is a Van Vickerish lookalike working behind the check-in desk or working as an air host tongue

stillwater: So busybody's name's Bisi? Hahaha grin I know in real life na Aunty I for dey call you wink smiley. But unfortunately we are not in real life so Bisi it is. grin grin grin grin grin God don catch you today. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy

Happy belated birthday dear. Hope you had the best fun of your life.

And now to the impertinent question Stilly, now that you have confirmed my name is not that local sounding bush Bisi name, can you drop your Brother's phone number, waist size, shirt size, shoe size as me and you already concluded. And don't worry, I shall shield him from Jennykadry's claws.

And please hurry, you can see you have competiiton in the likes of OAM4BB cheesy

stillwater: Arrggghhhhhhh!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Erm . . . Just checking, its your younger warm blooded Brother we are talking about right, the younger the better for me you see, as long as they are above the age of consenttongue

A beggar like me still has choice y'know. Who can forget my OAM4BB blood tonic who only has eyes for me grin

OAM4J:

Jenny. . . the night with BB was goooooooooodddddddddddddd!

BB is asking me to spend more time with her..... Actually there are some part of her that can do with some extra massages.

BTW, she's got some styles/moves we need to check out when next we meet... except that I wonder if you are still flexible enough for such styles. Since I broke one of your ribs in a competition of 'who lasts longer' between me and sagamite, you have not been the same again.

Erm... also one of her birthday gifts include a 2012 Range Rover, she said I can go with it for a good night-job well done. Thank her for me ooooo.... grin

I hereby crown you from now henceforth Mr and-God-made-him-and-He-rested kiss

Please let me scream the ways I love you from the rooftops tongue grin

Hehehe so Jenny nor get spunk or action again since shacking up with Grandad Sagamite, what good news, yay now I can have my OAM4BB forever in peace to myself grin

Tgirl4real:

I wonder o. grin grin grin

How come I missed this thread. Happy belated bornday mon dear. Anyway, today na d parry, so wo go jam cheesy

Na only me and my OAM4BB aka Mr Isn't-God-wonderful who dey parry alnighter, you are not invited tongue
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by OAM4J: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
Odunnu: As if you can handle it. Mcheeew.
Stop posting in every thread jor, i'm tired of following you around

Na jealousy dey worry you. Tell me if you want to do and stop hating cheesy
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by agiboma(f): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
wow im real late to this party, but happy belated bday bb
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Busybody2(f): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: Guys u want d full gist? Kai BB shud I talk? If una see as Bb dey wine her waist for d party hen! I swear Shakira gat notin on my oyoyo.

As for menu menu, dat grilled fish and plaintain was muahhhhh!!

BB,I don't set reminder o! I must mark present next year. grin

Full gist ke, you wan make the whole world sabi wetin we cook wey burn the whole house ehn.

Na some few screws commot from my fake hip wey send me into tremor oh, nor be Sir Shina Peters music tongue

No need to wait till next year, I don tell Lady CH and BB20 to get ready say na to dey scale fence weekly go gatecrash parry wey happpening babe Idowuogbo dey, remain, so watchout for us cheesy Abeg give Uncle R (uncle bendmouth of NL cheesy ) a big hug for me, see as his calm demeanor on NL rubbed off on me in real life sotay I was too shy to utter one word when I was bursting to say a million words. Kai, kai, kai grin

Tgirl4real: Na wa. See plenty accolades n all withy washy puppy love. Upon all d rollcall ma name no appear. Se na so I tiny reach? sad

OAM4BB ko OAM4Tgirl nitongue

Na wah for una oh, even if I can pretend not to see facebook, I can't pretend not to see this thread as NL na part of my extended family na and I was responding by the order posts were made.

Just say you want a piece of my sweet potato pie, OAM4BB, and the answer is no, thief cheesy

Hmmm, see as the gentle Odunnu too take longthroat style talk say she wants my man OAM too, you girls take your time oh tongue

Plenty thanks to my Dishy, Delectable, Dashing Dazzling Denzel, you know I only have eyes for you boo kiss To our inhouse resident expert Psychologist, your first patient patiently waiting on the oversubscribed waiting list says thanks, I really appreciate you cheesy And to Sisikill, thanks for the prayers, when are you gonna do the honours and move into Yabaleft, since my contract to help them refurbish the place ended last month, Jenny has been pining for a companion biko. Just think of it as doing your bit gfor charity ehn cheesy
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Busybody2(f): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
OAM4J:

Na jealousy dey worry you. Tell me if you want to do and stop hating cheesy

Dear God, please let my OAM4BB be continuously blind to every desperate lady who wants to steal my man that I stole from Jennykadry from me IJN. Let him not even recognise Jenny anymore, I want all his muscles to myself. And dear God, you are a God of one man one wife so I bless your holy name as you answer my prayers IJN tongue

agiboma: wow im real late to this party, but happy belated bday bb

Thanks darling. Mucha gracias. Keep the faith girl. . .

That's me off to the religion section for 3 days night vigil bender to abide in the secret place of the most high and abide under the shadow of the Almighty, whilst Planet Venus is transitting over the constellation of Orion. . .according to Scientists who have also documented several times that the furthest distance mankind could get to the Sun and tolerate it is 72,000,000 kilometres away.

And these same people open their mouth to say there is no God hmmm, okay oh cool
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2012
Big bumper,
A belated happy birthday to you.
Seeing you can't keep my moniker out of your mouth,best wishes to you and your family.
Apologies for missing this,wishing long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Sissy3(f): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2012
happy belated bday BB kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. wishing you more fruitful and blessed yrs ahead -smiley

[size=1pt]i no say, u don chop the cake finish and clean mouth[/size] sad sad
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by r231(m): 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
Busy_body:

Full gist ke, you wan make the whole world sabi wetin we cook wey burn the whole house ehn.

Na some few screws commot from my fake hip wey send me into tremor oh, nor be Sir Shina Peters music tongue

No need to wait till next year, I don tell Lady CH and BB20 to get ready say na to dey scale fence weekly go gatecrash parry wey happpening babe Idowuogbo dey, remain, so watchout for us cheesy Abeg give Uncle R (uncle bendmouth of NL cheesy ) a big hug for me, see as his calm demeanor on NL rubbed off on me in real life sotay I was too shy to utter one word when I was bursting to say a million words. Kai, kai, kai grin

Na wah for una oh, even if I can pretend not to see facebook, I can't pretend not to see this thread as NL na part of my extended family na and I was responding by the order posts were made.

Just say you want a piece of my sweet potato pie, OAM4BB, and the answer is no, thief cheesy

Hmmm, see as the gentle Odunnu too take longthroat style talk say she wants my man OAM too, you girls take your time oh tongue

Plenty thanks to my Dishy, Delectable, Dashing Dazzling Denzel, you know I only have eyes for you boo kiss To our inhouse resident expert Psychologist, your first patient patiently waiting on the oversubscribed waiting list says thanks, I really appreciate you cheesy And to Sisikill, thanks for the prayers, when are you gonna do the honours and move into Yabaleft, since my contract to help them refurbish the place ended last month, Jenny has been pining for a companion biko. Just think of it as doing your bit gfor charity ehn cheesy

Uncle bendmouth ke undecided undecided

i dey come back for that dodo and chicken ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin (Delicious)
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Busybody2(f): 4:54am On Jun 07, 2012
~Sissy~:
happy belated bday BB kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. wishing you more fruitful and blessed yrs ahead -smiley

[size=1pt]i no say, u don chop the cake finish and clean mouth[/size] sad sad

Sissssssyyyyyy, na una we see without collecting visa like so, good to see you around here babe.

All the loony fruit[b]cakes[/b] wey dey this section now don put me off cake for life jare tongue We need you and that calm magic wand back here biko cheesy
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Busybody2(f): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2012
r231:

Uncle bendmouth ke undecided undecided

i dey come back for that dodo and chicken ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin (Delicious)

Yeparipa, I am on my knees, I didn't know you would see this, oh dear embarassed

Thank you for recognising correct food jare. How can idowuogbo not acknowledge my tasty burnt dodo handiwork that took me 5 hours to fry tongue

Richvkunt: Big bumper,
A belated happy birthday to you.
Seeing you can't keep my moniker out of your mouth,best wishes to you and your family.
Apologies for missing this,wishing long life and prosperity.

I can't keep your name from sexily desperately drooling outta my mouth, you can't hide the fact that you must be salivating after me and stalking me to know this, NOW THAT WE FOUND LOVE WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WITH IT cheesy

Or in the words of Mariah Carey ~

Love, wandered inside
Stronger than you
Stnger than I
Love, now it has began
We cannot turn back
We can only turn into one
cheesy grin

[s]you too stop blocking me from getting off the fence, I wanna join the happening cabal[/s] tongue
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by mukina2: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2012
erm Happy belated birthday kiss

nor blame me oh, you haf get birthday efri month. . i nefa finish sending last month's greetings tongue tongue
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Busybody2(f): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
mukina2: erm Happy belated birthday kiss

nor blame me oh, you haf get birthday efri month. . i nefa finish sending last month's greetings tongue tongue

Hehehe, that is why I like you jare, I am still enjoying the birthday package of those 12 Brothers of yours that you sent me last year, hope you are gonna double your meagre effort to 24 this year tongue

Oya come explain yaself why you are purposely blocking OAM4BB from declaring his love for me via our romantic PM facility and why I am being prevented from being swept off my feet daily by those specially sweet romantic poems he composes for me every hour angry You think I don't know why you only put option (Dismiss) beside only my own account ehn, why else if not that it is solely cos you dey jollox our love cheesy
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by mukina2: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
OAM4BB? who be that? angry

have you been taking your yaba pills? sad i am worried tongue NOT! grin
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by denzel2009: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
mukina2: OAM4BB? who be that? angry

Hello fine girl few pimples... ignore BB follow me yarn, I won't do k-solo on your pretty face wink
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by mukina2: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
come and try it tongue i go chris brown you wink
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Tgirl4real(f): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
mukina2: come and try it tongue i go chris brown you wink

hehehehe
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
hey busybody this is godfrey..........happy birthday.......your phones dont work no more.......thanks for all your help in my life...you truly love God
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by armyofone(m): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
Happy Belated Birthday lady smiley
many happy returns!!
when you are in town, let me know. I plan to take you to one nice resturant grin
but i can still cook your favorite obe and plantain amala for you sha.
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by OAM4J: 3:05am On Jun 11, 2012
mukina2: OAM4BB? who be that? angry

Are you denying me? Or you only know me as OAM4Mukina2?

Well, a lot have changed since I read Denzel419 post talking about your voice in the bedroom.

God dey sha! Please return my kids before you finally run away with your lover.

Too bad, you never even reach 2 months he is already talking about doing k-solo on your pretty face.
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by mukina2: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2012
hehehehe buy the range rover first and then we can start negotiating .. cool

denzel419 na my houseboy o grin grin e cant fit try it grin
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by denzel2009: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
mukina2: hehehehe buy the range rover first and then we can start negotiating .. cool

who is your houseboy? do you want me to reveal intimate details on the curves of your body like formula 1 race track?

oam4j yoo ba furo e
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by OAM4J: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
mukina2: hehehehe buy the range rover first and then we can start negotiating .. cool

All the other cars wey I don buy for you nko? E never reach you?

denzel2009:

who is your houseboy? do you want me to reveal intimate details on the curves of your body like formula 1 race track?

oam4j yoo ba furo e

hehehehe Denzel419 grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why most Pregnant women don't like wearing pants (Underwears) / Help! My Husband Acts Immatured And My Marriage Is About To Come To An End / For Those Trying To Conceive; the other alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.