Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

What Do You Think Of The Use Of Alternative Medicine (herbs) In Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Think Of The Use Of Alternative Medicine (herbs) In Pregnancy (1428 Views)

The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. / Herbal Medicine(alternative Medicine) Versus Orthodox Medicine / Male Doctors Should Stop Pertaking In Pregnancy Check Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of The Use Of Alternative Medicine (herbs) In Pregnancy by maryswags: 5:35pm On May 31, 2012
hi all, please i will like to know your opinions about the use of herbs in pregnancy, i have heard about cases of ijaw women (and some other tribes) massaging and setting the tummy in the right place before pregnancy, and giving herbs to women during pregnancy especially in medically high risked pregnancies....pls your opinions are all welcome,especially if you have had a personal experience, or a close friend or relative...no insults please..thanks
Re: What Do You Think Of The Use Of Alternative Medicine (herbs) In Pregnancy by jaydude(f): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
Well some people do the massage and all that, and I personally know some people herbs and massage have worked for...but I'll advice you to do it based on referral...cheers

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Lime / How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend during Her Mentrual Period?? / WHO Declares Nigeria Free Of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.