Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Having Serious Leg Pains When I Go Jogging - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having Serious Leg Pains When I Go Jogging (929 Views)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / CNT believe I wrote this topic..lol / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Serious Leg Pains When I Go Jogging by Ajax1211: 5:37pm On May 31, 2012
Hello, ive being trying to lose some weight , i spend about 30 minuites every morning jogging, but recently i started having serious pains on my legs when i jog, its so serious that if i try to massage my legs i end up screaming. If i stop jogging for a while the pain goes away and when i resume jogging it comes back. Pls i need advise
Re: Having Serious Leg Pains When I Go Jogging by FXElixir: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2012
My neighbour has a similar issue

His Dr said its "intermittent claudication".
Re: Having Serious Leg Pains When I Go Jogging by Ajax1211: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2012
And what is the meaning of that
Re: Having Serious Leg Pains When I Go Jogging by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2012
Whe the pain reduces, continue joggin but maybe 15mins....gradually increase as your body get used to the exercise.

Its natural when you start exercising, after a while, you body gets used to it.
Keep up the good work
Re: Having Serious Leg Pains When I Go Jogging by Chuksxp: 12:20am On Jun 16, 2012
Ajax1211: And what is the meaning of that

It is a condition of the blood vessels that leads to narrowing and hardening of the arteries that supply the legs and feet. The narrowing of the blood vessels leads to decreased blood flow, which can injure nerves and other tissues.

You should see your doctor for treatment!
Re: Having Serious Leg Pains When I Go Jogging by gloriana(f): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
which part of ur leg exactly do u fil d pain? D knee, ankle or where
Re: Having Serious Leg Pains When I Go Jogging by itstpia8: 1:23am On Nov 19, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Is This Possible?... / ACNE Treatment / Giving Birth In The Old Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.