Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigeria Visa Lottery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Visa Lottery (1255 Views)

CNN: Boko Haram's Spy. How ISIS Fugitive Leader Secures Nigeria's Visa* Revealed / China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities / Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Visa Lottery by izenco2005(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2012
Since my child hood, I ave been hearing about lottery visa, such as america visa lottery,and canada visa lottery' so many of them, watin I wan ask be say when will nigeria lunch ther own visa lottery, I believe dis small africa country will like to partake on it.
Re: Nigeria Visa Lottery by chudi82(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2012
That person wey dey find naija visa dey kuwase
Re: Nigeria Visa Lottery by BlackPikiN(m): 12:11am On Jun 01, 2012
lol
Re: Nigeria Visa Lottery by izenco2005(m): 2:00am On Jun 01, 2012
Abi nigeria no be country? @ chudi
Re: Nigeria Visa Lottery by dasparrow: 5:51am On Jun 01, 2012
izenco2005: Since my child hood, I ave been hearing about lottery visa, such as america visa lottery,and canada visa lottery' so many of them, watin I wan ask be say when will nigeria lunch ther own visa lottery, I believe dis small africa country will like to partake on it.

Which small African country would like to partake in it? what country are you from? Anyways, Nigeria is over populated enough considering that most Nigerians have big families and usually birth alot of kids. Then add to that all the economic scavengers in the form of chinese, lebanese, and indians that keep flocking into Nigeria on a daily basis. I have not even included other African immigrants (both legal and illegal) into the mix.

Nigeria is not america or canada who are economically ok even with the global recession. Alot of Nigerians are living in poverty due to the mismanagement of public funds by the political elite. Moreover, unemployment rates are high among the youth and there is a sense of hopelessness in the air because the country seems not to be making strides.

You cannot invite a guest to your house if you have not put your house in order. Likewise, you can't start inviting legal immigrants into your country to come and work and live when the citizens cannot even find jobs themselves. Once the citizens are comfortable, the economy is doing quite well, and basic things like constant electricity, good infrastructure, proper healthcare, and jobs are put in place (with minimal corruption), then Nigeria can invite foreigners/immigrants in. Until then, I say NO to Nigerian visa lottery. We are just not ready for that right now. We have bigger fishes to fry.
Re: Nigeria Visa Lottery by izenco2005(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2012
Bt nigeria is giant of africa@ dasparrowa
Re: Nigeria Visa Lottery by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2012
Boko Haram has launch one long time ago in Niger,Chad and other small impoverished country

That is why you see them using foreigner as bomber

(1) (Reply)

Morning ? / Why I Dumped APGA For APC - Okorocha / Crisis In Mabushi Abuja Over Non Issuance Of Fcsc Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.