Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,181 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Where Can I Learn How To Make Pizza In Nigeria? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where Can I Learn How To Make Pizza In Nigeria? (3942 Views)

How To Make Pizza / How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE / Pizza In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn How To Make Pizza In Nigeria? by newacca: 10:26pm On May 31, 2012
Please everyone,I would be happy if anyone could give me information about any institution/culinary schl where I can learn Pizza making. (most preferably in Lagos,Abuuja or any other South west state)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Learn How To Make Pizza In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2012
It s an easy thing Ɣ☺u dnt need to learn frm any institution . Mix U̶̲̥̅̊я flour ω¡τђ eggs?butter?milk,little sugar afterwards, use rolling stick to spread it flat , then you make preparations of eggs in a bowl, U̶̲̥̅̊ slice fruits like apple, strawberry, meat, fish, tomatoes,onions, pepper,curry,and any other tins U̶̲̥̅̊ tink can go wit it. U̶̲̥̅̊ then pour on d bowl wit eggs,add a pinch of salt n maggi, stir and spread on the mixed flour.put inside oven. Then U̶̲̥̅̊ r done. OR U̶̲̥̅̊ could easily go get a cookery book and learn other methods of preparing Pizza. I love pizza!
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Make Pizza In Nigeria? by newacca: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
@dollyangel,
thanx so much. I really appreciate ur gesture. Meanwhile,I think I need to have adequate skill for this as I will be preparing pizza for large ppl. I wanna kinda open a Pizzeria. I need basic knowledge.
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Make Pizza In Nigeria? by ddelights: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
Book a home tutoring class with us today. email delivereddelightsng@gmail.com for more info
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Make Pizza In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
allrecipes.com is a great site for learning new recipes.
Just type in "Pizza" in the search box and you'll get loads of recipes.
There're also reviews on the recipes from people who've tried them.
You don't need to go to a culinary school to learn how to make Pizza.
You can teach yourself and that's a great site to help you do just that.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Learn How To Make Pizza In Nigeria? by PrettyCindy(f): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
Yield: allrecipes.com is a great site for learning new recipes.
Just type in "Pizza" in the search box and you'll get loads of recipes.
There're also reviews on the recipes from people who've tried them.
You don't need to go to a culinary school to learn how to make Pizza.
You can teach yourself and that's a great site to help you do just that.
Good luck.

Lots of people especially we, Nigerians don't know what a gift the internet is. I learnt how to make pizza from scratch and lots of snacks and food types from the net.
Op to get a large info on pizza, after trying the all recipes site, go to google and type pizza and sauce. You will get thousands of materials on it. The good thing i like about pizza is that you use just about anything of your choice as your topping.
Op where are you based (state)?

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Learn How To Make Pizza In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
PrettyCindy:

Lots of people especially we, Nigerians don't know what a gift the internet is. I learnt how to make pizza from scratch and lots of snacks and food types from the net.
Op to get a large info on pizza, after trying the all recipes site, go to google and type pizza and sauce. You will get thousands of materials on it. The good thing i like about pizza is that you use just about anything of your choice as your topping.
Op where are you based (state)?

True. The site I gave the OP's a really great site. I've used it myself and know how beneficial it is, as I've learned how to make some foods and also baked some breads/cakes from there. He doesn't even need to do any searches on google. Once he's on the site, he just needs to type in "Pizza" in the search box and the recipes would appear. I've never heard of anyone going to culinary school just because they want to learn how to make Pizza, that is just silly. And you're right, pizza is so versatile, you can use anything as toppings. The hardest part would probably be making the dough, but if someone can make dough for chin-chin, making a pizza dough shouldn't be too difficult. They also sell already-made doughs in stores, but I don't know if they're sold in Nigeria. If I were to make pizza for the fist time though, I would try and make my own dough, but it all depends on the individual. I know making dough can be tricky sometimes.
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Make Pizza In Nigeria? by PrettyCindy(f): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
The reason i said the op should also extend the search to other sites is for her to see different recipes with different methods, most especially the sauce: different food sites have different recipes for sauce.
For someone like u and i, we already know all about it and can easily think of any kind of sauce we want but for a beginner, she needs all the information and ideas she can get to try her hands on and remember she said she wants to open a pizzeria so she has to know different ways of making pizza sauce.

Pizza dough is the easiest dough to make. All she need do is follow the instructions.
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Make Pizza In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
PrettyCindy: The reason i said the op should also extend the search to other sites is for her to see different recipes with different methods, most especially the sauce: different food sites have different recipes for sauce.
For someone like u and i, we already know all about it and can easily think of any kind of sauce we want but for a beginner, she needs all the information and ideas she can get to try her hands on and remember she said she wants to open a pizzeria so she has to know different ways of making pizza sauce.

Pizza dough is the easiest dough to make. All she need do is follow the instructions.

The OP can visit other sites, of course! Allrecipes.com is a huge site and she will find pizza recipes from different nationalities there, and more. I've never found a recipe site as extensive as it and I highly doubt she will find another like it, that was why I shared it. It's also one of the few sites with reviews and I've found reviews to be really helpful because people always leave suggestions, things they tweaked or if the recipe is on point and fine the way it is, they will say that. I always make sure I read the reviews when making something to read what's being said. Surely she can branch out to other sites if she chooses. For someone interested in opening a Pizzeria, she should do that, as I'm sure there's more to opening a Pizzeria than just knowing how to make Pizza.
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Make Pizza In Nigeria? by newacca: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
@All,
Thanks so much for ur contribution. I'm a Male though smiley just tryin to find a way to make people happy and getting money for doing this. Though starting a Pizzeria is a long term plan. I think of starting fresh juice and vegetable shop+ grilled foods(seafood specifically). I am based in Ogun state at present. I would be looking forward to further contribution.
Grazie to you all.
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Make Pizza In Nigeria? by Akalia(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
newacca:
@All,
Thanks so much for ur contribution. I'm a Male though smiley just tryin to find a way to make people happy and getting money for doing this. Though starting a Pizzeria is a long term plan. I think of starting fresh juice and vegetable shop+ grilled foods(seafood specifically). I am based in Ogun state at present. I would be looking forward to further contribution.
Grazie to you all.
Hey, are you running the pizza business currently?
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Make Pizza In Nigeria? by newacca: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Akalia:
Hey, are you running the pizza business currently?
No, but I'm starting a café soon.
Re: Where Can I Learn How To Make Pizza In Nigeria? by Akalia(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
newacca:

No, but I'm starting a café soon.
cool

(1) (Reply)

Fried Rice And Salad / How Do You Prepare Afan Soup / What is the price of a 'painter' of garri in your area/state?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.