Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? (10561 Views)

Ranti Martins Soleye Once Again Wins The Best Foreign Player In I-league / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Ross Berkley Of Everton Could Play For Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by deb(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
LTV is a disgrace to our football development quest. I will rather feature a player in the Nigerian league than india.

I can't invite that guy for a friendly against the Falconet, I mean he plays his football in india? Not good enuf for Falconets I repeat
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by honeric01(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
jpworld:

Yu are one of those people that is killing our football, LTV receive money to show his ad, he is an average player, playing against bad defenders and goalkeepers.. and as far as I am concern I won't even allow his invitation to the national team, instead of him they should go to our league to pick the best player..

If he's an average player, so tell me, who's not an average player in the eagles, eaglet e.t.c? you won't to claim you can type right?
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by honeric01(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
deb: LTV is a disgrace to our football development quest. I will rather feature a player in the Nigerian league than india.

I can't invite that guy for a friendly against the Falconet, I mean he plays his football in india? Not good enuf for Falconets I repeat

They asked him why he hasn't moved to Europe, he said the offers were very low and they were all trying to give him trials as if he was coming from Uganda to play for them. he's not the only Nigerian player in the Indian league, yet he's outstanding and well known, if the league was that shitty, why are other Nigerians not known or other nationalities not scoring similar goals like himself?

Note this: everyone can't play in europe nor in a big team, Is Neymar a bad player or most of the guys playing in the Argentine, Brazilian, Bolivian, Greek leagues?

Greece in Europe while Peru is in South America, if you're asked where talented players would be more concentrated, where would you pick?
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by oloriooko(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2012
This guy scores good goals yet many bad mouthed homo sapiens say he is not good enough for the super vultures? Please try to think before you type angry

With hard work and favor this guy is going places.
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by jpworld(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
honeric01:

If he's an average player, so tell me, who's not an average player in the eagles, eaglet e.t.c? you won't to claim you can type right?

You are an insult (i mean this).

As far as he remains in Indian League, Am sorry he is not good enough, take a flight to India and see the type of football they play, so terrible, I know u have never visited our Local league match, try to watch any of our local league match in the stadium, not via TV,(because TV coverage, even DSTV is below standard) then compare it with many Asian league...

Indians don't play football, they eat curry,@ 25 he should be @ his peak, unfortunately he is wasting his time in India.

Ranti Martins claim many clubs in Europe are searching for him, but he is not ready 4 pay cut... Nigerian Players are very good liars, they all pass the wrong information to the next generation, and the younger ones, will now believe Indian league pays better, and 419 agent will take advantage of sending our players to India.
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by jpworld(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
oloriooko: This guy scores good goals yet many bad mouthed homo sapiens say he is not good enough for the super vultures? Please try to think before you type angry

With hard work and favor this guy is going places.

Good goals against bad defenders and goalkeepers?
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by jpworld(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
honeric01:

They asked him why he hasn't moved to Europe, he said the offers were very low and they were all trying to give him trials as if he was coming from Uganda to play for them. he's not the only Nigerian player in the Indian league, yet he's outstanding and well known, if the league was that shitty, why are other Nigerians not known or other nationalities not scoring similar goals like himself?

Note this: everyone can't play in europe nor in a big team, Is Neymar a bad player or most of the guys playing in the Argentine, Brazilian, Bolivian, Greek leagues?

Greece in Europe while Peru is in South America, if you're asked where talented players would be more concentrated, where would you pick?

Am sure u know Ranti Martins, tell him, he is a very good liar!!! Ranti Will never get a chance in Europe, he is not good enough.
Nigerians don't know who Ranti Martins is, if not for the money he paid you and LTV to promote him...

Neymar is the best player in Brazilian league, Who is looking for him?= Madrid, Barcelona top top teams..
Ranti is the best player in Indian league? who is looking for him?= only teams in India.. and u say he is good...
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
Indian league??
is that how low our SE have fallen.ranti is not even in more fashionable uae league and his agent is busy shouting
If he's good enuff he should at least join anelka at china
Stop killing our football wit mediocre players
Ranti. U have saved enuff millions. Now go to a proper league
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by honeric01(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
jpworld:

Am sure u know Ranti Martins, tell him, he is a very good liar!!! Ranti Will never get a chance in Europe, he is not good enough.
Nigerians don't know who Ranti Martins is, if not for the money he paid you and LTV to promote him...

Neymar is the best player in Brazilian league, Who is looking for him?= Madrid, Barcelona top top teams..
Ranti is the best player in Indian league? who is looking for him?= only teams in India.. and u say he is good...

DO you have a problem with success? what makes you think i know him? for your information, the title of this thread was changed by the admin not me the mod incase you thought i was the one that had the title up that way.

Now back to the topic.. EVEN IF HE PAID ME TO PROMOTE HIM, HOW THEN IS THIS YOUR PROBLEM?

EVEN IF HE PAID LTV TO HAVE HIM PROMOTED, HOW IS THIS YOUR HEADACHE? mind you, as he said on the show, he earns $400,000 in a year which means he's not hungry, can you make $20,000 in a year?
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by Murphy7h4: 1:54am On Jun 04, 2012
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by jpworld(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
honeric01:

DO you have a problem with success? what makes you think i know him? for your information, the title of this thread was changed by the admin not me the mod incase you thought i was the one that had the title up that way.

Now back to the topic.. EVEN IF HE PAID ME TO PROMOTE HIM, HOW THEN IS THIS YOUR PROBLEM?

EVEN IF HE PAID LTV TO HAVE HIM PROMOTED, HOW IS THIS YOUR HEADACHE? mind you, as he said on the show, he earns $400,000 in a year which means he's not hungry, can you make $20,000 in a year?

Well I worth over 1million dollars annually...

I repeat Ranti can never earn 400k annually in India league, There is no money in India league.. So he can fool Nigerians, not we that are in the business.. I hate players that keep passing the wrong information to our players back home...

Yu knew nothing about football, yu r just a common, retail Forex traded...
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by honeric01(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2012
jpworld:

Well I worth over 1million dollars annually...

I repeat Ranti can never earn 400k annually in India league, There is no money in India league.. So he can fool Nigerians, not we that are in the business.. I hate players that keep passing the wrong information to our players back home...

Yu knew nothing about football, yu r just a common, retail Forex traded...

You know alot about football, yet why are you are sounding like an empty drum?

If you know football, then answer this : Is he the only Nigerian or foreigner playing in the league? why are others not scoring the same number of goals like himself?

I am a common forex trader, i accept, you are what? a frustrated boy looking for who to transfer your aggression to? i am trying to be calm with you for now, but do not take solace in my warmth response. i can be a bone in your throat on this forum until you end up running away if i want to.

You worth one million dollars annually, yet you spend all your useful time online yelling like a lunatic?

Ok, he paid me, so what do you want to do about it? undecided
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by jpworld(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
honeric01:
If you know football, then answer this : Is he the only Nigerian or foreigner playing in the league? why are others not scoring the same number of goals like himself? undecided

Let me answer you: I am not arguing Ranti is not the best player in India, or the highest goal scorer in India, the point is Indian league is below standard, everything about India league is baaaaaaad, he is competing with bad players, and the standard is not good enough for our Super Eagles...

I am not against him, but if he really wants to put on our national team jersey, he must leave India and move to a better team in Europe...

I blame LTV, honeric01 and the media agent he must have contracted... The false information u pass to the public affect our ftball.

The youth believe ur story, when u mention 400k annually, players go crazy, and jump out of our league, believing 400k is waiting them in India, and immediately a good player joins a bad league, because he compete with bad players, he can never be up to a good standard..

So I advise u stop destroying our ftball with bad ads... focus on ur gambling forex trade...
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by honeric01(m): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2012
jpworld:

Let me answer you: I am not arguing Ranti is not the best player in India, or the highest goal scorer in India, the point is Indian league is below standard, everything about India league is baaaaaaad, he is competing with bad players, and the standard is not good enough for our Super Eagles...

I am not against him, but if he really wants to put on our national team jersey, he must leave India and move to a better team in Europe...

I blame LTV, honeric01 and the media agent he must have contracted... The false information u pass to the public affect our ftball.

The youth believe ur story, when u mention 400k annually, players go crazy, and jump out of our league, believing 400k is waiting them in India, and immediately a good player joins a bad league, because he compete with bad players, he can never be up to a good standard..

So I advise u stop destroying our ftball with bad ads... focus on ur gambling forex trade...

You're a goat and i mean this with all sincerity, because he's in India playing football means he's not good? you claim others are bad, that's why he's the only one shinning.. so only those who play football in Europe are good? if you think he does not make $400k per year, then disprove this with fact and stop talking like a drunk in a beer parlor.

I don't even know why i am wasting my time with you because your ranting wont stop me from commenting on whatever i want to comment on, if you do not like what you are reading, you simply ignore.

Last comment for you, GO GET A LIFE.
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by novaman: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
I don't want to be personal but some comments here are too personal, Ranti Martins like most players from Nigeria in search for greener pasture, but he finds himself in India for the same reason some players are in Sudan, it is true he plays in a very weak league, but his techniques and positioning shows he is one player that could do well if given the opportunity could go places, we should not condemn him for going to india, if he earns that much I don't blame him, so players are on the bench in some club and may never get to play. The real aim for a player is to get paid with good money to take care of your family, what use will I be in Manchester without good salary, Eto, Gyang etc are all chasing money, even Drogba, so don't abuse the poor guy, football should not be about Europe, everyone cannot play in Europe, if some of the best doctors and film directed all go to India what is wrong with India.. is it not the same India that wanted to pay Jay Jay millions? common guys don't hate, show some love

1 Like

Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by jpworld(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
honeric01: You're a goat and i mean this with all sincerity,
I won't blame you for calling me a goat online, visit national stadium Surulere on Friday, by 4pm and meet me in person and see if u can still call me a goat.

honeric01: because he's in India playing football means he's not good? you claim others are bad, that's why he's the only one shinning.. so only those who play football in Europe are good?

He is competing with bad players, and once u start competing with bad players ur standard reduce. every league has different standard, India league standard is too low, u compete in a lower standard league, and u run to the media for national team call, what have u reduce our super eagles to.. I will invite dis martins to pro 1 league team he won't even make a team..

honeric01:
So only those who play football in Europe are good? if you think he does not make $400k per year, then disprove this with fact and stop talking like a drunk in a beer parlor.

European league standard is better, if u r there we can consider inviting u to our national team, the team Ranti is playing for can never afford that money he is claiming he earns, I repeat no team in India can pay such money annually...

I have a question for you: Why is Ranti looking for national team call?== I know u will say because he is patriotic, unlike mikel obi.
Answer= Because he want to use the Super Eagles to market himself to the European clubs...tell him to focus with his career in India and stop paying 300$ to Media for promo...

2 Likes

Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by jpworld(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
novaman: Ranti Martins like most players from Nigeria in search for greener pasture, but he finds himself in India for the same reason some players are in Sudan, it is true he plays in a very weak league, but his techniques and positioning shows he is one player that could do well if given the opportunity could go places,
Yu r talking abt techniques and positioning, when u have bad defenders dat don't know how to defend, terrible goalkeepers.

novaman: The real aim for a player is to get paid with good money to take care of your family, what use will I be in Manchester without good salary, Eto, Gyang etc are all chasing money, even Drogba, so don't abuse the poor guy, football should not be about Europe, everyone cannot play in Europe, if some of the best doctors and film directed all go to India what is wrong with India.. is it not the same India that wanted to pay Jay Jay millions? common guys don't hate, show some love

If u can't make it in Europe, forget Super Eagles, that's the argument. Eto, Gyan, Drogba, have all played @ the highest level,with real money, there case is different, dis is a young player dat have not tested real ftball, and is talking abt how rejected a move to europe, because dey want to trial him as a Uganda player, or he is too big 4 a trial, he is only making noise, no team in Europe will offer him trials as far as he remains in India..

2 Likes

Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by oayombo: 6:02am On Jun 06, 2012
Indian league is not even on tv, I've never heard of scouts picking players from the elite league of India. Their national team is ranked 165th in the world. They find it hard to score goals sef.....c'mon,what kind of football do they play there? Dude had move to Europe and let the whole world see him.

1 Like

Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by honeric01(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2012
jpworld:
Yu r talking abt techniques and positioning, when u have bad defenders dat don't know how to defend, terrible goalkeepers.

If u can't make it in Europe, forget Super Eagles, that's the argument. Eto, Gyan, Drogba, have all played @ the highest level,with real money, there case is different, dis is a young player dat have not tested real ftball, and is talking abt how rejected a move to europe, because dey want to trial him as a Uganda player, or he is too big 4 a trial, he is only making noise, no team in Europe will offer him trials as far as he remains in India..

Stop lying from your nose, i would have not even responded to this, but won't let you continue spreading lies.. 2 Irish clubs did but he rejected based on terms.

French clubs are also interested but the terms to him aren't okay.

I wouldn't say he must be in the SE but if the coach sees him to be fit for the SE, then FINE. but don't make it sound as if "if you do not play in Europe, then you are not a player".

If i play in Asia, then i shouldn't be called up too right?
What about in Africa?
South America or North America?
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by jpworld(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2012
honeric01: Stop lying from your nose, i would have not even responded to this, but won't let you continue spreading lies.. 2 Irish clubs did but he rejected based on terms. French clubs are also interested but the terms to him aren't okay.

And you believe him? No french team goes to India to sign player... Don't believe everything you hear.

honeric01: I wouldn't say he must be in the SE but if the coach sees him to be fit for the SE, then FINE. but don't make it sound as if "if you do not play in Europe, then you are not a player".
The coach will never see him, as far as he remains in India.. And I will continue saying it he is not good enough for the SE.

honeric01: If i play in Asia, then i shouldn't be called up too right? What about in Africa? South America or North America?

If u play in a bad league, never u dream of SE,Most league in Asia are bad, only few got good standard. If u r in South/North America, European teams will get you, if u are one the best.

My advise for Ranti if he really want to play for SE. Go back home and restart ur career in our league.. Because from India to better league is impossible.. o
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by honeric01(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2012
jpworld:

And you believe him? No french team goes to India to sign player... Don't believe everything you hear.

The coach will never see him, as far as he remains in India.. And I will continue saying it he is not good enough for the SE.

If u play in a bad league, never u dream of SE,Most league in Asia are bad, only few got good standard. If u r in South/North America, European teams will get you, if u are one the best.

My advise for Ranti if he really want to play for SE. Go back home and restart ur career in our league.. Because from India to better league is impossible.. o

Prove him wrong by showing facts, if you have none, then hush, i just don't understand why you are this "verbal" on his case. EVERYONE MUST BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO PROVE THEMSELVES. Being featured in a friendly match won't hurt anyone or would it?

60% of our current SE players are in the Nigerian league, so why did they make the list when we have more than 10,000 players scattered across Europe? since you said if you can't play in Europe means you are not good enough to play for the SE.

I am saying this again, if you do not have proofs that he's lying, then hush! you can meet me at Oshodi if you care to see me!
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by jpworld(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
honeric01: EVERYONE MUST BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO PROVE THEMSELVES. Being featured in a friendly match won't hurt anyone or would it?
U c.r.a.z.y. U want to reduce our national team to shrimp? because u receive 50$ bribe? U must meet a certain standard to be invited, playing in India is not an option..

honeric01: 60% of our current SE players are in the Nigerian league, so why did they make the list when we have more than 10,000 players scattered across Europe? since you said if you can't play in Europe means you are not good enough to play for the SE.
U s.t.u.p.i.d boy, u r taking our league for granted? Naija league is better than many Eastern European League, like Czech republic, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Georgia,Kazakhstan, many more.

I have said dis b4 earlier, if u r one of the best in our local league u deserve a shirt in the Super Eagles?
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by honeric01(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
jpworld:
U c.r.a.z.y. U want to reduce our national team to shrimp? because u receive 50$ bribe? U must meet a certain standard to be invited, playing in India is not an option..

U s.t.u.p.i.d boy, u r taking our league for granted? Naija league is better than many Eastern European League, like Czech republic, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Georgia,Kazakhstan, many more.

I have said dis b4 earlier, if u r one of the best in our local league u deserve a shirt in the Super Eagles?

You are a goat man.. i still do not know why i am responding to your post.

YOU MR GOAT SAID THAT ANYONE WHO CAN'T PLAY IN EUROPE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO PLAY IN THE SE, I THEN TOLD YOU 60% OF OUR CURRENT SE PLAY IN NIGERIA.

WHY ARE YOU CONFUSING YOURSELF?

Infact, a goat doesn't deserve my time.

jpworld:

[size=18pt]If u can't make it in Europe, forget Super Eagles, that's the argument. [/size]Eto, Gyan, Drogba, have all played @ the highest level,with real money, there case is different, dis is a young player dat have not tested real ftball, and is talking abt how rejected a move to europe, because dey want to trial him as a Uganda player, or he is too big 4 a trial, he is only making noise, no team in Europe will offer him trials as far as he remains in India..

Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by puplin(f): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2012
honeric01:

Stop lying from your nose, i would have not even responded to this, but won't let you continue spreading lies.. 2 Irish clubs did but he rejected based on terms.

French clubs are also interested but the terms to him aren't okay.

I wouldn't say he must be in the SE but if the coach sees him to be fit for the SE, then FINE. but don't make it sound as if "if you do not play in Europe, then you are not a player".

If i play in Asia, then i shouldn't be called up too right?
What about in Africa?
South America or North America?
The coach can't see him sef, when there are abundant players in Europe. Truth is, if u aren't playing in Europe...u would hardly be noticed. You'd have to be exceptional to be noticed in the south American league, Brazilian league to be precise. Everybody can't get a chance in the national team. He's too young to be playing football for money....the big boys got recognised first before going to lower leagues for the money. I can tell u that 100% of the Indian national team play in the local league there, it's not because they love home based players...they simply don't have players in the big leagues!!! Check the world ranking, they are placed 165th in the world. They participated in a competition lately, lost all their group games without scoring a single goal. That tells u that the league is shitty.
Keshi is still trying to build a team, that's why u see more home based players there...by the time he's thru, his team will be made up of over 75% Europe based players...none from India.
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by honeric01(m): 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
puplin: The coach can't see him sef, when there are abundant players in Europe. Truth is, if u aren't playing in Europe...u would hardly be noticed. You'd have to be exceptional to be noticed in the south American league, Brazilian league to be precise. Everybody can't get a chance in the national team. He's too young to be playing football for money....the big boys got recognised first before going to lower leagues for the money. I can tell u that 100% of the Indian national team play in the local league there, it's not because they love home based players...they simply don't have players in the big leagues!!! Check the world ranking, they are placed 165th in the world. They participated in a competition lately, lost all their group games without scoring a single goal. That tells u that the league is shitty.
Keshi is still trying to build a team, that's why u see more home based players there...by the time he's thru, his team will be made up of over 75% Europe based players...none from India.

Stop all these lies.. are the 60% home based eagles playing in any of the leagues you listed above?

He's not young, he's 25-26, married with a kid (according to him).

75% europe based? are you Keshi? so he's building a team by wasting time and resources when according to you only 25% from the HB is going to make it?

heresay, assumption and all that is not good and not healthy.

Keshi once picked a youth corper to play in the trials (SE), so if he thinks Ranti can fit into his plans, then who are you to say because he plays in India, then he's not good?

Before you posted yours, i already asked people who said he's scoring because the league is shitty, if the league is that shitty, why are other players, foreigners not scoring like himself in that same league?
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by oayombo: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2012
honeric01:

Stop all these lies.. are the 60% home based eagles playing in any of the leagues you listed above?

He's not young, he's 25-26, married with a kid (according to him).

75% europe based? are you Keshi? so he's building a team by wasting time and resources when according to you only 25% from the HB is going to make it?

heresay, assumption and all that is not good and not healthy.

Keshi once picked a youth corper to play in the trials (SE), so if he thinks Ranti can fit into his plans, then who are you to say because he plays in India, then he's not good?

Before you posted yours, i already asked people who said he's scoring because the league is shitty, if the league is that shitty, why are other players, foreigners not scoring like himself in that same league?
So you don't think the other stuffs puplin mentioned are relevant? Ok...an average soccer pundit will name at least 6 foreign based players in super eagles starting 11. Your Ranti claims he's won everything with dempo since joining in 2004 & is looking for fresh challenges which could see him move to a club in kolkata..what kind of nonsense move is that? For your info, he's not the only foreigner scoring goals in India, Odafa Okolie scored 26goals too. Several other players are scoring too.
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by honeric01(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2012
oayombo: So you don't think the other stuffs puplin mentioned are relevant? Ok...an average soccer pundit will name at least 6 foreign based players in super eagles starting 11. Your Ranti claims he's won everything with dempo since joining in 2004 & is looking for fresh challenges which could see him move to a club in kolkata..what kind of nonsense move is that? For your info, he's not the only foreigner scoring goals in India, Odafa Okolie scored 26goals too. Several other players are scoring too.

What was written in her post that i didn't address?

Did i say no one else were scoring? i said if the league was that bad as painted by them, why are there no other players scoring similar goals like ranti? 26 goals so what? he scores 40 goals and you are talking about 26? 26 to 40?

in developed leagues, these scoring charts can also be seen. EPL with 26, 32, 35 bla bla bla.
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by oayombo: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2012
honeric01:

What was written in her post that i didn't address?

Did i say no one else were scoring? i said if the league was that bad as painted by them, why are there no other players scoring similar goals like ranti? 26 goals so what? he scores 40 goals and you are talking about 26? 26 to 40?

in developed leagues, these scoring charts can also be seen. EPL with 26, 32, 35 bla bla bla.
She talked about the fifa ranking & d recent competition they played. Besides...get your facts right. Ranti scored 33goals in all competitions this season & not 40 like u claim. Odafe scored 27goals in all competitions too. Your observation was...if the league is shitty, why isn't any other foreigner scoring like he is & i just pointed out to u the case of Odafe.
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by jpworld(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
honeric01: @ how much did Ranti pay u? tell me de truth?
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by honeric01(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
oayombo: She talked about the fifa ranking & d recent competition they played. Besides...get your facts right. Ranti scored 33goals in all competitions this season & not 40 like u claim. Odafe scored 27goals in all competitions too. Your observation was...if the league is shitty, why isn't any other foreigner scoring like he is & i just pointed out to u the case of Odafe.

Check last season and tell me if he didn't score 40 goals. i didn't pinpoint a particular season for the 40 goals.

Odafe and Ranti, are they the only 2 players in the league? other should have at least 20 goals each if it was that cheap.
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by honeric01(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
jpworld: honeric01: @ how much did Ranti pay u? tell me de truth?

For you information, i don't even know him from Adam if this is going to let you rest. only saw him on LTV and that's all.
Re: Ranti Martins Soleye: A Promising Striker For Super Eagles? by jpworld(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
honeric01:

For you information, i don't even know him from Adam if this is going to let you rest. only saw him on LTV and that's all.

Are u sure u don't know him? maybe he is from the same hometown with u? ur player claim he want new challenges, why challenging himself with another team in India, why not move to other better places? or he should just tell us the trust his opportunity is limited...

I have a striker in Singapore from Nigeria that score 39 goals one season, should he be SE? and Even Singaporean league is better than India.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola / NPFL: Enyimba Vs Sunshine Stars 3 - 1 On 15th July 2015 / Leeds United Sack Marcelo Bielsa, Announce Replacement Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.