Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,021 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Religious Bigotry - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Religious Bigotry (1734 Views)

Religious Authority, Sistani Condemns Cursing Prophet Mohammed’s Companions / Are Islamic Religious Leaders Failing Islam? / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Bigotry by LagosShia: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
fellis:

haba lagosshia, take it easy with logicboy na, you sound harsh. The guy is probably drawn to the way Muslim girls are well-behaved and well-mannered and finds it hard to resist them. grin

But logicboy, try to resist them ok? It may be hard for you but make sure you try. tongue
We don't want you corrupting our fine gals with your unbelieving ways.

LOL

he surely appreciates good things but he does not want to become good.and he sees nothing good in good and nothing bad in bad.
Re: Religious Bigotry by logicboy: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2012
LagosShia:
thank God,she is now gone and no one to disturb you anymore.

Islam has its rules.if an arab muslim woman wants to marry a chinese,black or american,she is free to as long as the man is muslim.whatever nonsense she does out of wedlock or rules she does not follow,she is on her own.and i am sure you are talking of "some" as there are bad eggs everywhere.

Hater.....I will probably get married to a Buddhist or atheist or christian. However, if another muslim girl comes my way, I wont say no.......

As for you, I hope that your daughter or grand daughter falls in love with a non-muslim. How painful it will be for you. grin grin grin
Re: Religious Bigotry by logicboy: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2012
LagosShia:

LOL

he surely appreciates good things but he does not want to become good.and he sees nothing good in good and nothing bad in bad.

Bigot...like there are no muslim pr0stitutes? Or muslims are well behaved more than other religions?
Re: Religious Bigotry by LagosShia: 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2012
logicboy:
Bigot...like there are no muslim pr0stitutes? Or muslims are well behaved more than other religions?

there could be.but for sure muslims are better behaved.at least statistics from countries with muslim majority show that.muslim societies have less cases of alcoholism,pr0stitution,ra.pe,robbery,$exual diseases,illegitimate children,homicide,suicide,e.t.c.
Re: Religious Bigotry by LagosShia: 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2012
logicboy:

Hater.....I will probably get married to a Buddhist or atheist or christian. However, if another muslim girl comes my way, I wont say no.......

As for you, I hope that your daughter or grand daughter falls in love with a non-muslim. How painful it will be for you. grin grin grin

i'm not an hater.im only being realistic to say the truth which you obviously do not like.

as for your curse,back to sender.
Re: Religious Bigotry by logicboy: 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
LagosShia:

i'm not an hater.im only being realistic to say the truth which you obviously do not like.

Why are you so scared? It's not a curse, it is a probability people travel more, people meet online etc. I wont mind if my daughter married someone of a different faith because I am not a bigot.

Seems that since you believe its a curse, it will haunt you everytime you hear that your daughter is dating. or if you dont have a daughter, maybe a niece or a sister or a grand-daughter.

Good to be an atheist- I dont believe in curses.
Re: Religious Bigotry by logicboy: 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2012
LagosShia:

there could be.but for sure muslims are better behaved.at least statistics from countries with muslim majority show that.muslim societies have less cases of alcoholism,pr0stitution,ra.pe,robbery,$exual diseases,illegitimate children,homicide,suicide,e.t.c.

Suicide bombing isnt suicide? Where are the suicide bombers if not in your muslim countries?

Rape is everywhere- just under-reported in many Sharia countries!

Sexual diseases? Have you been to pakistan?

Honour killing that is common in Islamic societies nko?
Re: Religious Bigotry by ZhulFiqar: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2012
this is a message to the moderator (Maclatunji) who is banning Shia members (including my senior brother "LagosShia") on the forum in a bid to silence them.you should know firstly that this forum isn't your father's property.even the owner appreciates the fact that the forum is a public forum.

you are abusing your mandate and portraying yourself as insane.May Allah (swt) hold you accountable for your tyranny online.you should know that we are many and if we wish,we can gather up to 100 members in this forum to make sure nothing but Islam as the Shia follow it in its pure form (not sunnism/wahhabism) prevails.

be mindful of Allah tabaraka.if you refuse to act responsibly,we'd make sure you get fed-up in moderating this forum.we'd turn it into a mess.your planned assault at a specific group of people is disgraceful.

i hope Seun sees this or if things do not change i'd make sure the nonsense prevailing here gets to his knowledge.i wonder what type of moderator take sides.
Re: Religious Bigotry by Cheers01: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
LagosShia:

grin grin grin
Re: Religious Bigotry by Born2Freak(f): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Funny thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Call Yoruba Muslims Shite Muslim While Hausa Muslims The Sunni Mus / See What This Muslims Did To Christians In Blackburn. / Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.