Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Help Me On How To Insert Code To My Webpage - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Me On How To Insert Code To My Webpage (1078 Views)

C++ Code To Add, Subtract, Multiply, And Find Deteminant Of Matrix? / Vb.net Code To Display Image In Picturebox From Sql Server / Help me convert this Vb6.0 code To Vb.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me On How To Insert Code To My Webpage by judacglobe(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2012
Please guys teach me how to insert code to my webpage help me please
Re: Help Me On How To Insert Code To My Webpage by xterra2(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
Use the <code> tage
In case that didn't work settle for the <pre> tage
Re: Help Me On How To Insert Code To My Webpage by Peterson1993(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2012
I am still a three weeks old programmer. Please pardon if i dont get it right. I vowed that i will transfer every little knowledge i have learnt from kind hearted humans beings in this site to the growing once.. I think the to insert code into a webpage, you will need notepad,world... or any other text editor. Type or paste your code on the text editor, locate FILE on top of the editor=>Save as=>you will be given a (.*txt) file extention. Change to "all files" and and save as .html or .htm file extention/format. E.g myfirstpage.html. Locate the saved file in your document folder and open with any browser of your choice by right clicking and select open with to see if you made any error with your code or not.. Moxilla is a better option to pick from. When you done and found out that your code was correct, then uploading to your webserver is one of the last steps remaining alongside with the website hosting. How to upload files to a website sever is what i am still researching on. I hope this helps. cool

1 Like

Re: Help Me On How To Insert Code To My Webpage by switchmax8: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
poster,
if you website is not online that is hosted and uploaded.Rick click on any of the page you want to insert codes to open it with notepad,insert your codes in wherever you want to save it back and check
Re: Help Me On How To Insert Code To My Webpage by OroboChoperOC(m): 1:28am On Jun 12, 2012
Why don't you post the code here then maybe we can provide some advice?

(1) (Reply)

Php Array_unique Error / Urgently Need Assistant On JAVA GUI / Pls I Need House Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.