Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

In Support Of James Ibori - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Support Of James Ibori (4614 Views)

Fashola, Al-Hassan At The Residence Of James Ocholi (Photos) / What Nigeria Must Learn From The Death Of James Ocholi SAN - CramJones / Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Support Of James Ibori by bukola88: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2007
Give the guy a break. I mean the guy made his money way back before he got into politics. Why the witch hunt against him? So what if he chooses to buy a bombadier private jet? Niger Delta is just like Texas and just like the bush family and the JR Ewings of this world, James Ibori and his clan are the equivalent. Don't hate congratulate. To date the biggest looter and thief have been the military guys like Abacha and babangida including his wife who is a Niger Deltan incidently. The biggest theif niger delta has ever known. How did they make their money apart from robbing the treasury. I want to see concrete prove that this man destroyed his homeland. By arresting his sister, his wife and his mistress in london without any proof goes to show just how desperate his enemies are. What were his enemies trying to prove? he's a self made millionaire. The man is Dapper, proud African and God's son. How many court cases has he won? By freezing his assets, they do not freeze the man. Nuhu Ribadu should concentrate on the Alhaji's and Alhajas of nothern nigeria for a change. This is obviously a prejudiced vendetta against southerners. Yar a dua should step in and stop this nonsense otherwise the whole niger will light up like a candle. Let's wait for the sensational trial of James Ibori, if it ever happens. May the blessings of God be with him and his family. The kind of abuse I've read about Ibori is totally unjustified. They now want to unsit Uduaghan simply because his related to James Ibori.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2007
Good job Almondjoy
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by iykrion(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2007
mikeansy:

Good job Almondjoy

Are you sure that this is the handiwork of Almondjoy?

@poster,
Whoever you are and whatever belief you might hold as regards the Ibori's case, I want to disagree with you that he made his money before becoming the Governor of Delta state. Is it not this same Ibori that was a common zinc thief? Abeg no tell us wetin we already know!

Stop this your blind argument because it will take you no where. EFCC is not after Ibori for any ulterior motive ok!
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by angel101(f): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2007
@poster

Even the money he made b4 becoming gov needs 2 be investigated. couldnt he have been laundering for Abacha who u agree looted nigerian funds? tongue
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by bukola88: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2007
No I'm not almond joy.

@Mikeansy
I believe he was exonerated after the ex-convict saga. His enemies tried to frame him.

@Angel101
Where's the prove that he laundered for Abacha? Ibori has been in the oil business for years. Abacha's loot has been returned to Nigeria and he finally paid for his evil deeds. Why won't the effcc arrest Mariam Babangida like they arrested Nkoya Ibori's wife. Babangida and Abacha are one and the same maybe that's why ibb poisoned him before the paper trail lead to him. All roads lead to Minna. If it's true that he laundered for Abacha then it would suggest that somebody somewhere would want to silence Ibori at all cost because. Come to think of it, why has mike adenuga not returned to nigeria?

Like I said before there's alot of prejudice about the whole affair. He's innocent until proven guilty!
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by McKren(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2007
Well the talk of Ibori being rich before the begining of mankind does not hold water

He was not accused of converting a N20,000 farm to N2b. Nor was the allegation against him merely based on the fact that he could afford a bombadier jet.

Links have been established how he diverted funds meant for state education and engineering projects into private interest. You can choose to believe what you want, just made this submission for the records.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by BigB11(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2007
Give the guy a break. I mean the guy made his money way back before he got into politics

@poster:
Totally inaccurate!

Fact: Most wealthy serious business folks in Nigeria have absolutely no interest or time to be running around worrying about the implementation of electric power, water supply etc.
They just don't have the time. These folks are pretty much married to their establishments all over Nigeria/ world.
Therefore, anyone that calls himself a very wealthy and at the same time seeking to participate in any political election in Nigeria is absolutely a pure "THIEF".

We must also keep in mind that $2m in your bank account doesn't make you a wealthy individual in Nigeria; it only means you're comfortable. And most politicians fall into this category before being elected.
These group of people usually become filthy rich after they've maintained a political position for few years.

My Point: I wish Ibori a very very good luck, but please do not come here telling me that the cat was already a rich man before he become governor.
It is absolutely rubbish and a ridiculous statement to make on this forum.

Yes, the man was comfortable, but not outrageously wealthy, the way he seems to be today.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by buluti(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ poster what exactly is your point, that they (actually its "We" because he stole from us) should let the guy be, Well sorry those days are long over.

I really dont understand your arguement, i am so so glad that its become difficult and almost impossible for him, his wife, mistress to enjoy their loot and have rest of mind. The aim is to deter others, the law cant catch everyone, but if you are caught, then be prepared to take the heat.

No one is after him, hes the one after himself. Why are you so bothered, if hes not guilty and actually made his wealth genuinely as you claim before becoming governor you have nothing to worry, the evidence will speak. The AGF has refused to give the Met. Police approval to use the evidence provided by the EFCC sighting due process, its in such things the "compromised" AGF will shout due process and rule of law. No problem, he still cant read the writing on the wall.

Justice delayed is not Justice denied. No army can stop an idea whose time has come. The idea has come for Nigeria to move forward albeit slowly, very slow, but move it will.  All the AGF's put together as an army cant stop it.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by almondjoy(f): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2007
mikeansy:

Good job Almondjoy

Which Almondjoy? angry----------

You think I am the only one who feels that way?

Keep typing my name oh!

iykrion:

Are you sure that this is the handiwork of Almondjoy?

@poster,
Whoever you are and whatever belief you might hold as regards the Ibori's case, I want to disagree with you that he made his money before becoming the Governor of Delta state. Is it not this same Ibori that was a common zinc thief? Abeg no tell us wetin we already know!

Stop this your blind argument because it will take you no where. EFCC is not after Ibori for any ulterior motive ok!

Help me ask him oooooooooooooooooooooooh?

Like if I wanted to post my own view point, I would have had a problem with it?  Because I am so, so, so scared of any of you here or something?  Please don't flatter yourselves! None of you is qualified to invoke that kind of feeling.  You guys should just post your rubbish and keep stepping!  The only reason I will change my screen name is if I am banned, but not before!  So please stop wishing that I would be hiding under a new name.  For now it is almondjoy ok?  When the next one comes up--you will have no problem spotting that too! cool

Keep dreaming of almondjoy! angry  Next time you will blame "George Bush"!

bukola88:

No I'm not almond joy.
@Mikeansy
I believe he was exonerated after the ex-convict saga. His enemies tried to frame him.

@Angel101
Where's the prove that he laundered for Abacha? Ibori has been in the oil business for years. Abacha's loot has been returned to Nigeria and he finally paid for his evil deeds. Why won't the effcc arrest Mariam Babangida like they arrested Nkoya Ibori's wife. Babangida and Abacha are one and the same maybe that's why ibb poisoned him before the paper trail lead to him. All roads lead to Minna. If it's true that he laundered for Abacha then it would suggest that somebody somewhere would want to silence Ibori at all cost because. Come to think of it, why has mike adenuga not returned to nigeria?

Like I said before there's alot of prejudice about the whole affair. He's innocent until proven guilty!

Please pay them no mind.  These are times I really hate to be a Nigerian!  The worst tribalists that roam around here can never ever admit they are even when it smells around them like cancer.  Useless people!!!!  Keep deceiving yourselves!  We know what is going on.  Next time, bukola88, please make sure your sex indicates female--you will get more attention that way! angry

Nice job--you could not have put it better.  Fire on please! kiss
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by bukola88: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2007
The man was governor since 1999, his business portofolio and wealth would have grown imensley since that time. I absolutely see no evidence that he stole from the niger delta treasury.  I am a bit concerned that it's only southerners Nuhu Ribadu is concentrating his efforts.  It's bound to have repercussions.  We are yet to see the Alhaji's and Alhaja's of northern nigeria tried.  The likes of babangida. As a norther Nuhu Ribadu has shown is prejudices against southerners.  The AGF is absolutely correct in denying scotland yard the right to interfere in the business of Nigeria especially as they are corrupt themselves.  Nigeria has it's own jurisdiction.  The AGF is right to protect the integrity of nigeria's judicial system. Access denied.  So what he bought a house in London? And? As a former serving governor he deserves a bit more respect.  If this case comes to trial then rest assured that whole region will light up like a christmas tree.  Yar a dua is trying to avoid such a scenario. I give him the benefit of the doubt.  So what if he gave generously to Yar a dua's campaign?  Is that were the Anger is coming from?  Scotland yard have effectively kidnapped his wife (she's not allowed to leave the uk to join her husband) until the case is resolved. Who's on trial here?  Something is not right.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by almondjoy(f): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2007
Please spread the news so that these dense southerners with "eba" for brains can wake up and realize they are almost extinct politically, economically and anthropologically!

After these "awobis" of the arewa-oduduwa mafia complex use you to cause confusion in your states while they sit pretty in theirs you all will come to Nairaland and continue to kill yourselves!

This should serve as a lesson to all.  When you get initiated into that "inner circle" never forget that the devil will always have his pound of flesh.  Instead of looking out for your own interests and your own people in unity---you decide to loot without discretion and then you are haunted all over the world because the same loot you have can "overthrow" the current government. 

Power must never smell your hands!  They will keep hunting you down after you have done the dirty jobs and you are no longer relevant!  Useless people!  Gosh!  I hate to be a southerner.  Dead bodies!

Only to speak big big grammar and make useless noise!
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by bukola88: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2007
"Please spread the news so that these dense southerners with "eba" for brains can wake up and realize they are almost extinct politically, economically and anthropologically" Amen to that Almondjoy, could'nt have put it much better. These are trying times for nigeria.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by BigB11(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2007
am a bit concerned that it's only southerners Nuhu Ribadu is concentrating his efforts.  It's bound to have repercussions.  We are yet to see the Alhaji's and Alhaja's of northern nigeria tried.  The likes of babangida. As a norther Nuhu Ribadu has shown is prejudices against southerners.

It is amazing how folks are so quick to throw IBB's name into every situation. Even if it doesn't rain in Anambra, it's IBB's fault.
It's time to stay focused and allow folks to defend themselves regardless of where they're from.
I did not hear anyone complaining when Ribadu was busy unconstitutionally abusing the VP or when he was probing Marwa and IBB's son.

Nigerians will forever cry even if there is honey heavily pouring from the sky.

Give me a break and allow the man to defend himself.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by Mamajama(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
He was probing your brother BIGB1. the link to that story disappear from Nigerian since then. Where is MIKE ADENUGA?

I do see where the poster is coming from. I truly believed we should be fair in dealing with alleged looters. Let them all have a fair day in court to defend themselves. if they are found guilty. they should be dealt with.

I've said it from day one. where is SUNNY ODOGU? Mariam BABANGIDAS brother. how did he become overnight celebrity during IBB's regime? where did he get the money he used in buying IBB a privet 17 seater jet for his birthday?

Corruption in Nigeria is an epidemic. We have to be thankful for the little success that we have with EFCC. with time Nigerians will change from embezzling.

If Ibori is clean as a whistle, then he has nothing to be scared of as all his wealth will be accounted for.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by iykrion(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
bukola88:

The man was governor since 1999, his business portofolio and wealth would have grown imensley since that time. I absolutely see no evidence that he stole from the niger delta treasury.  I am a bit concerned that it's only southerners Nuhu Ribadu is concentrating his efforts.  It's bound to have repercussions.  We are yet to see the Alhaji's and Alhaja's of northern nigeria tried.  The likes of babangida. As a norther Nuhu Ribadu has shown is prejudices against southerners.  The AGF is absolutely correct in denying scotland yard the right to interfere in the business of Nigeria especially as they are corrupt themselves.  Nigeria has it's own jurisdiction.  The AGF is right to protect the integrity of nigeria's judicial system. Access denied.  So what he bought a house in London? And? As a former serving governor he deserves a bit more respect.  If this case comes to trial then rest assured that whole region will light up like a christmas tree.  Yar a dua is trying to avoid such a scenario. I give him the benefit of the doubt.  So what if he gave generously to Yar a dua's campaign?  Is that were the Anger is coming from?  Scotland yard have effectively kidnapped his wife (she's not allowed to leave the uk to join her husband) until the case is resolved. Who's on trial here?  Something is not right.

In as much as I want to agree with you that Ibori's plight is being instigated by some people, who are not happy with his (ill gotten?) wealth, I must not fail to mention that if he hadn't pilfered from the common-wealth of the Deltans, nobody will have any tangible cause to victimise him. I know that the likes of Chiefs Edwin Clark, Great Ogboru etc will not rest untill Ibori is publicly disgraced. It no longer counts whether their actions are selfish or selfless. The question is has Ibori soiled his hands? Is it morally right for Ibori to display such a stupendous wealth whereas there's abject poverty amongst the people he presided over their affairs for eight years? I think our generation has no reason to celebrate corruption.

Coming to EFCC harrasing Southerners alone, I strongly disagree with you. Is Saminu Turaki from the south? What about Joshua Dariye, Chmaroke Nnamani, Orji Uzor Kalu? If one has a clean track record, there wont be any need to fret.

If the EFCC can't harass Dr. Chris Ngige who is even an enemy of the ruling party, I see no reason why Ibori could be harrased if has no case to answer. Ibori has gathered ant infested firewood, thereby extending a lunch invitation to the lizards. Let him take care of his problems!

@mamajama,
What did Mike Adenuga do? I thought you claimed that you would rather not comment on issues until culpability is established? If you don't want to say anything as regards the case of Prof. Aminu et al, why are you now refering to Otumba Adenuga. In case you don't know, Otunba Adenuga's problem stems from his unwillingness to wrongfully implicate Atiku Abubakar. He si not a thief like Ehindero!
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by Mamajama(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2007
all this guys should have gone to IBB and asked how to cover your tracks. RIBADU is for real.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by buluti(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2007
bukola88:

Then no problem Scotland Yard has no business with Nigeria, why does he and his concubines want to go and enjoy their "genuine wealth" in London, let them stay in Nigeria. If he kept all his genuine wealth in Nigeria Scotland yard would have no business with him, but as long as you are invloved in money laundering in whatever form or in any country, you cannot enjoy the proceeds in London. Period. You havnt seen nothing yet, the problem has only just started by the time Scotland yard is true with Ibori, he would gladly be prosecuted in Nigeria. How much does Tony Blair or Richard Branson have in Nigerian Banks?

Your ethnic and tribal arguement at best is laughable and naive. You just wait, now Jubril Aminu has been mentioned abi, more will come with the help of the developed world that we dont want, soon that ethnic card would no longer be a joker. This was why we were shouting then when people were saying OBJ is using EFCC only on his enemies, is he there today, will Yar'Adua be there tomorrow, but as long as the institution of EFCC remains there would be an avenue to prosecute corrupt officials. The truth is that its beginning to touch us, people we know are getting mentioned, so its now like are they the only ones, what of the hausa people. Nonsense.

Enough is Enough, a country with so much (human and natural resources) continues to be a laughing stock in the committe of nations, and you want us to think ethnic or tribal, NO we wont, they used that against our fathers it will not be used with us.  I am from the Niger Delta as well, so please spare us.

I am amused at you, why are you so worried or upset, let the AGF protect him now.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by BigB11(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2007
@mamajama,
What did Mike Adenuga do? I thought you claimed that you would rather not comment on issues until culpability is established? If you don't want to say anything as regards the case of Prof. Aminu et al, why are you now refering to Otumba Adenuga. In case you don't know, Otunba Adenuga's problem stems from his unwillingness to wrongfully implicate Atiku Abubakar. He si not a thief like Ehindero!

Again, absolutely correct.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by BigB11(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2007
Ehindero is a common thief; one of those thieves you see on the road side with pirelli tire hanging on their neck.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by buluti(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2007
iykrion:

In as much as I want to agree with you that Ibori's plight is being instigated by some people, who are not happy with his (ill gotten?) wealth, I must not fail to mention that if he hadn't pilfered from the common-wealth of the Deltans, nobody will have any tangible cause to victimise him. I know that the likes of Chiefs Edwin Clark, Great Ogboru etc will not rest untill Ibori is publicly disgraced. It no longer counts whether their actions are selfish or selfless. The question is has Ibori soiled his hands? Is it morally right for Ibori to display such a stupendous wealth whereas there's abject poverty amongst the people he presided over their affairs for eight years? I think our generation has no reason to celebrate corruption.

@ iykrion, please and please lets not cloud our reasoning. God Bless those people who are instigating against him, tomorrow somebody will instigate against them as well, thats what we want, an accountable society of checks and balances. Did they tie Ibori's hands hes powerful enough to instigate against people.

The question is simple, did he divert public funds for personal use? The establishment is protecting him and people are complaining, i want to see how the establishment will keep protecting him and others from the international world.  They will just have to make do with living in Nigeria.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by DisGuy: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2007
what was he doing before 1999, lets have concretes proof grin
and please dont forget its the met that are after him first so go shout at the crown court
tell them they are being tribalist grin
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by Mamajama(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2007
@iykrion what kind of crack are you smoking? did MIKE ADENUGA not run away from Nigerian when the fry pan was hot after Muhammad BABANGIDA BIGBi1s brother was invited by EFCC? why hasn't he returned to Nigeria to answer the questions EFCC has for him?

IBORI had a chance to escape Nigerian after his governorship like FAYOSE and co. The man stood and he has to be given fair trial and investigation to defend himself.

WAS IBB not indicted and invited for questioning by the OKIGBO panel? did he honer the invitation? No

was EHINDERO not invited by the panel set up to investigate the 21 million police scandal? he went and answered question and at the end he was exonerated. so what the hell are you talking about. if OBJ was not protecting IBB do you think this fool will still be running around Nigeria with his toothless gap smiling?

If IBORI is found guilty, then let him face the music. we can't just believe the press and castigate all our past leaders as guilty and corrupt.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by IykeD1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2007

The man was governor since 1999, his business portofolio and wealth would have grown imensley since that time. I absolutely see no evidence that he stole from the niger delta treasury.

I suppose the EFCC or the London Police have invited you to peruse all the evidence before them? You
have reviewed every document carefully and you have come to the conclusion that the allegations are
false?

While I do not buy your argument I can understand the point you are making that its appears as if the
EFCC is pursuing political criminals from the South South more than those from the North, or elsewhere.

Being from Delta, I will prefer that whatever money that is meant for the state be spent on the state for
the benefits of its citizens. I will prefer a situation where DELSU is funded better than any school in the
country. I will prefer a situation where there is a viable International airport in the state that way I can
fly in directly and not have to worry about the rot enveloping the rest of the country should guys choose
to allow your governors to continue the culture of corruption.

As for IBB, if the government is having a hard time prosecuting those that just vacated offices few months
ago, how much luck do you think they will have prosecuting a crime that was committed in the late 80s to
early 90s? Rest assured, IBB is a certified treasury looter, but he will not be prosecuted (not in that sense).
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by BigB11(m): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2007
@iykrion what kind of crack are you smoking? did MIKE ADENUGA not run away from Nigerian when the fry pan was hot after Muhammad BABANGIDA BIGBi1s brother was invited by EFCC? why hasn't he returned to Nigeria to answer the questions EFCC has for him?

It is a total disrespect to even mention Mike Adenuga's name along side with Ehindero's; thinking about it makes me want to vomit.

The folks that count know the real story and what Mike is currently doing.
I will change the assumption from Mike ran away from Nigeria to Nigeria ran away from Mike; Yes, he loves Nigeria, but I'm not sure if the man needs Nigeria for anything.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by almondjoy(f): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2007
As usual!  You are the only ones that can speak "oyinbo"--- others are sitting quietly watching as you kill yourselves as usual.  The ever present agents of confusion are always in our midst!

Gosh!  I say I am so sorry!  Do you ever hear northerners come out here and disgrace themselves?  They have "their errand boys" like OBJ they can send, without leaving Minna to come and distablize you and the whole of the south and you and all you can say is Long Live EFCC--representing whom?

Please y'all have a happy thanksgiving!  I have American business to attend to.  Call me when Nigeria has been sold off to Bakassi!  I would be glad to be a citizen then!

Jeers!
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by Mamajama(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2007
@BIGB1 Dude stop running around like headless chicken and talking on issues that does implicate your father IBB.  Why don't you do us a favor and go back and ask your father for some of the money he stole from Nigeria and go to an accredited university to learn about integrity, trust and coporate ethics.

how can you talk of Nigeria when you have never held a 9 to 5 job.  do you even know what a paycheck looks like?

where the hell was SUNNY ODOGU or MIKE ADENUGA before IBB?  what company do they both operate?  How many cab driver from USA are as successful as ADENUGA?

one day IBB will die and all his atrocities will be exposed just like ABACHA.  ABACHA was nothing but a cover to prevent IBB from prosecution.  do you think IF IBB didn't plan on handling over to ABACHA with all his WAYO.  He will still be around today?

Boy don't get me started, i can expose all the dirty laundry on IBB with verifiable source
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by BigB11(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2007
Please, let us stick to one topic at a time and keep it simple; you pick your choice:

1. Ibori
2. IBB
3. Odogu
4. Ehindero alias "Police business man"
5. Mike

Let me know.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by Mamajama(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
Babangida's buffeting of Nigeria cannot be recalled at one go! His affliction of Nigerians was more than what the most ingenious of minds could have pictured. Babangida devalued the naira, he devalued Nigerians, he devalued education and promoted deceit and corruption as hallmarks of statecraft. He also destroyed the Nigerian Army and one of his army chiefs, General Salihu Ibrahim described the army under Babangida as "an army of anything goes".
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by BigB11(m): 1:24am On Nov 22, 2007
From your uncountable stories, IBB must be a very very bad man, and I wonder why the red carpet was pulled out for him just few days ago at the Aso rock.

Nevertheless, the fact remains the same, Ehindero is nothing but a common thief and I can assure you that sooner or later more of his shady businesses will be exposed; not by me, I'm sure that you know the person that will get the job done.

I will be civilized and play mature; I will not post the picture of Ehindero's house 10 years ago when he was a broke Nigerian.

My advise for you MAMAJAMA: Tell Henry to continue to print, because Ehindero's time is not too far.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by Mamajama(m): 3:06am On Nov 22, 2007
ha ha ha , I love when i get you all wired up, simmer down dude, go take a sip of cold water, Ehinderos family was self made before IBB stole from Nigeria. are you serious? who pulled red carpet out for the toothless general? or was it the carpet that was pulled out for the council of states?

IBB is in our past I don't even know why i waste my precious time in exposing your father.

QUESTION. please lets be mature for once. Was Ehindero not invited for questioning about the 21 million police scandal? he went and answer the question the panel has, that to me is a man of character and integrity.

On the other hand, can you tell me why did IBB not honor the invite by OKIGBO and OPUTA panel to answer questions about embezzlement, mismanagement, and murder of d
Dele Giwa? why was he getting court order to block the investigation in 2000 if in did he has nothing to hide?

Please answer this questions and satisfy my curiosity.
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by BigB11(m): 4:24am On Nov 22, 2007
OK MAMAJAMA, you're the man of the hour; you won.
Please, let us refocus on the topic, you're starting not to making sense anymore as usual

It has been confirmed that Ibori has not been charged with anything in Nigeria; hence the case in London is baseless and illegal.

Here we go again with silly mistake.

My question is: How come Nigeria is the only country that craves for her citizens to be prosecuted in foreign countries?
I don't get it!
We need to wake up and learn how to deal with our problems at home instead of indirectly labelling the entire Nigerian citizens as criminals.

We need to respect our nation by treating our citizens with complete respect under every single circumstance, especially when they are away from home. This is the only way folks like Oprah wouldn't label us as thieves and jokers.

Ibori should be brought back home to answer all these allegations; the invitation of British government should depend on the out come.

How could you tackle this man in London without charging him with anything at home?   

It is stupid, senseless and unpatriotic
Re: In Support Of James Ibori by chidichris(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2007
Ibori and others have murdered sleep and doeserve no sleep.
the little support ibori and his group are getting so far is because of the believe people have that efcc is one sided in her war on corruption. assuming we will wake up one morning and see obj and co on the dock, we will pray that all our past leaders be made to over pay the price of their sins until future leaders know that politics is not a bed of roses.
if the political events in nigeria in the past eight years will be brought to book, we will all accept here that all from councillors to the president performed below per and deserve a permanent place in the kirikiri maximum prisons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are We Really Practicing Democracy? / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism / Ogun Lawmaker Assassinated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.