Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women (16811 Views)

New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! / Thai People Eating A Man : Gory Pics Inside / Thai People Eating A Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Chanchit: 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
dayokanu: Why be say na one part of the country most of these ppl dey come from?

I tire for these Yoruba people, na dem be everything.

Yoruba kwenu Yoruba kwezeonu ooo

NB: You all see that its Yoruba i am abusing ooo
Lwkmd foe here o...... Seriously, u too bad, stop whining our ibo brothers....
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Chanchit: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
achi4u: I should continue?
from the back or
to d front?

mind u i neva insupport of da deal
Jst continue frm where u stopped, i dey enjoy una jare....
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by jaymdee(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
This guy should be killed immediately. You need to see how foreigners react when you tell them that you are Nigerian. They've painted us black in the foreign league, a colour that would take centuries to overturn. Too sad.

Lazy man!!!
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by souleymon(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
dani1luv:
[size=13pt]#gbam!! esp chinedu's and okonkwo's grin grin[/size]

How did Dame Patience Blame road safety for Dana Accident-dude....Common now
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by achi4u(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
Chanchit:
King achi4u, i'm hereby on ma kneels, hailing the god of thieves....
and u cant stop kneeling b4 these oracle___d movers of nigeria.

igbos d best dat have happened to nigeria.nigeria would've be like Chad if not .....(d choice name is urs)
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Siga: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2012
timmy1999:

U be were and asiwin..so u happy make dem kill this naija guy..u no there rules for dat rubbish asian country...se na die...even if he commit d office, he didn't kill anyone..
Afterall all our govt are corrupt pple..pushing our younger generation into all dis..

Na ur Papa and fore fathers be were and asiwin....so, just becos ur leaders are corrupt...he should resort to scam....BTW...no be office dem dey cal am...na offence...olodo...
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by zumarock8(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
justwise:

scumbag, so Indians are whites?

NA BLACK DEM BE? tell me smeting grin
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Cutepie1(f): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
People are neva satified wit d little dey have, until dey see d bottom end. i wonda oundecided
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by achi4u(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
Chanchit:
Jst continue frm where u stopped, i dey enjoy una jare....
to continue enjoying this thread,

pay as u read
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Cutepie1(f): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
jaymdee: This guy should be killed immediately. You need to see how foreigners react when you tell them that you are Nigerian. They've painted us black in the foreign league, a colour that would take centuries to overturn. Too sad.
[quote author=~Cute pie~][/quote]
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by zumarock8(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
ballabriggs: He is not Igbo but Hausa from Kaduna. In fact his name is Namadi and not Nnamdi.

IGBO KWEZUONUOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

true talk grin
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by ismhab(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
ballabriggs: He is not Igbo but Hausa from Kaduna. In fact his name is Namadi and not Nnamdi.

AND HIS FATHER'S NAME IS SAMBO.
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by zumarock8(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Police Arrest Nigerian Facebook Scam Artist

[b]Nnamadi conspired with other foreigners to lure Thai women, wanting foreign husbands

CHIANGRAI TIMES – The Royal Thai Police have arrested a Nigerian man [size=30pt]Smith Nnamadi[/size] for allegedly duping a Thai woman into sending him tens of thousands of baht after leading her to believe he wanted to marry her.

The arrest of Nigerian Smith Nnamadi, 34, at a Bangkok department store, came after a woman, whose name was withheld, complained to police that he had allegedly lured her to send him money under false pretenses.

The woman claimed that she knew the suspect via Facebook under name of Joe Henry, a British. They became lovers and Nnamadi proposed marriage after chatting via the network for two months.

Nnamadi is diffrent frm Nnamdi,were is this thief from cos his is not an IGBO dude

The suspect claimed he wished to bring in a Bt3million dowry but could not afford the fee of Bt321,560, so he asked her to help. The victim wired him Bt74,560 but Henry said he needed more. That made her suspicious and she turned to the police.

A sting operation was set up at a local mall, where the Nigerian suspect came to pick up the money.

The police investigation found that Nnamadi conspired with other foreigners to lure Thai women, wanting foreign husbands, via MSN, Facebook and online websites to dupe them into sending money. Police will hunt for his accomplices.
[/b]

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/news/7489.html

were is this thief from cos Nnamadi is diffrent from Nnamdi, Nnamadi is not an igbo na.oo
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by dotcomnamename: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
Seun,there should be Nairaland-EFCC on this forum. I want to be one... What do u think of this idea nairalanders?? grin grin grin
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by olsmade(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
maximus112 :
Everi body is a thief

Pls speak for yourself
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by achi4u(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
zumarock8:

were is this thief from cos Nnamadi is diffrent from Nnamdi, Nnamadi is not an igbo na.oo
thank u my broda.
na only u de see for this forum.

that na ugwu boy.
Smith Nnamadi sambo
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by noiseless: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
Where is bluepig to explain why yorabas have to indulge also in IDENTITY THIEFT, thinking that it could shield them from their YAHOO YAHOO Yoruba scamming business, how many Yorubas were caught by FBI in colaboration with the southafrican crime fighters last week charged with faudlent crimes, including stealing other people's identity to carry out their heartless YAHOO YAHOO YAROBA way of life?
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Chanchit: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
achi4u: and u cant stop kneeling b4 these oracle___d movers of nigeria.

igbos d best dat have happened to nigeria.nigeria would've be like Chad if not .....(d choice name is urs)
I still dey laff in tongues *mamamamamamamamamama*
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Chanchit: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Seun,there should be Nairaland-EFCC on this forum. I want to be one... What do u think of this idea nairalanders?? grin grin grin
Like seriously, i fink its a very big and foolish idea....
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by naijadanny: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
@ ~Bluetooth
It is clear that ure a nonentity. When has Ibo start bearing hausa names. Nnamadi is an Hausa name not Ibo name, so wake up from ur shallow mire.
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
zumarock8:

I thought namadi sambo used to be an ibo man even obj too ? Nnamdi and Nnamadi is the same thing only the later showing a typo.Look at the guy who is fair just like any okoro on the street with his flat head which is unique to the ibos and tell me he's not an ibo.I can even smell his ibolicious crime tendency from here. grin
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by noiseless: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
I thought your vice president NNAMADI SAMBO is a hausa from kaduna state, i wonder when he changed to become igbo overnight chei!

Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
naijadanny: @ ~Bluetooth
It is clear that ure a nonentity. When has Ibo start bearing hausa names. Nnamadi is an Hausa name not Ibo name, so wake up from ur shallow mire.

Mumu. . .Have you seen a hausa man answering SMITH ? Y'all should grow up and stop feiging ignorance.
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
Smith from kano ? shocked shocked shocked ibo kwenu !

Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by ZUBY77(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
misplaced priorties. Who cares.
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by noiseless: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
Bluepig i can see that you are still online come out let me whoop your piggy @ss with koboko, before you go back to take care of things for your hausa/fulani husband. BLUEPIG da GUTTER BOI when did a fella with your vice president's name MALAM NNAMADI SAMBO become igbo overnight? is namadi sambo no longer a hausa/fulani your husband anymore? BLUEPIG BLUEPIG BLUEPIG DA GUTTER BOI how many times have i called
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by noiseless: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is why you will remain the da bluepig, so you thought your current vice president who is your hausa/fulani husband use to be igbo, how is he now a northerner then, by miracle? And your bloody YAHOO YAHOO Yoruba brother too OLUSEGUN OBASANJO you think is igbo as well? Wonders shall never end, these Yoruba gutter is really desperate to please his boko haram abusive husband. TUFIAKWA!
~Bluetooth:

I thought namadi sambo used to be an ibo man even obj too ? Nnamdi and Nnamadi is the same thing only the later showing a typo.Look at the guy who is fair just like any okoro on the street with his flat head which is unique to the ibos and tell me he's not an ibo.I can even smell his ibolicious crime tendency from here. grin
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
@Bluetooth:
you really are a fool!! clearly are cursed with a below average IQ, you moronic retard, product of incest btw your dad and elder sister!!! u half wit!!!
does the scammers tribe have to do with anything? u uneducated Yoruba bastard!!!!
its clear u have never been abroad nor will u ever go!!! all your visa applications will be rejected !!! fool!! do u know that everywhere its Yoruba boys and girls that are most notorious for, mortgage fraud, health benefits fraud, visa fraud, credit card scams, identity theft and the list goes on!! contact the London Metro cyber crime/ fraud unit, and ask for Nigerian documented profiling of Nigeria scammers arrested from 1990 till date 80% are yoruba!!!!!! quote me you gender confused ape!!!

2 Likes

Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by nijanigga: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
Anuofia, typical Ibo man, Greed.We export, not only oil but corruption, scam, fraud and other 419s.Nija for you.
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
lestat: @Bluetooth:
you really are a fool!! clearly are cursed with a below average IQ, you moronic retard, product of incest btw your dad and elder sister!!! u half wit!!!
does the scammers tribe have to do with anything? u uneducated Yoruba bastard!!!!
its clear u have never been abroad nor will u ever go!!! all your visa applications will be rejected !!! fool!! do u know that everywhere its Yoruba boys and girls that are most notorious for, mortgage fraud, health benefits fraud, visa fraud, credit card scams, identity theft and the list goes on!! contact the London Metro cyber crime/ fraud unit, and ask for Nigerian documented profiling of Nigeria scammers arrested from 1990 till date 80% are yoruba!!!!!! quote me you gender confused ape!!!

You are full of contradictions and it only shows you are the one cursed with a below the average IQ. You are simply an hypocrite.
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
lestat: @Bluetooth:

You think everybody online is as fu-cked as you ? Y'all travel out to bring crimes home and tarnish Nigeria image.Show me one successful ibo man who rose without stealing,kidnapping,rituals and engaging in other terrible acts ? FRED AJUDA,OSISIKANKU,SMITH and so many others must be proud to be biafrans.SONSOFBITCHES.
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by kpakpaNwaabia: 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
dani1luv:
[size=13pt]#gbam!! esp chinedu's and okonkwo's grin grin[/size]
U illiterate bastard keep ur stinking mouth shut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive / "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen / I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.