Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,587 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women (16804 Views)

New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! / Thai People Eating A Man : Gory Pics Inside / Thai People Eating A Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by dotcomnamename: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2012
Police Arrest Nigerian Facebook Scam Artist

[b]Nnamadi conspired with other foreigners to lure Thai women, wanting foreign husbands

CHIANGRAI TIMES – The Royal Thai Police have arrested a Nigerian man Smith Nnamadi for allegedly duping a Thai woman into sending him tens of thousands of baht after leading her to believe he wanted to marry her.

The arrest of Nigerian Smith Nnamadi, 34, at a Bangkok department store, came after a woman, whose name was withheld, complained to police that he had allegedly lured her to send him money under false pretenses.

The woman claimed that she knew the suspect via Facebook under name of Joe Henry, a British. They became lovers and Nnamadi proposed marriage after chatting via the network for two months.

The suspect claimed he wished to bring in a Bt3million dowry but could not afford the fee of Bt321,560, so he asked her to help. The victim wired him Bt74,560 but Henry said he needed more. That made her suspicious and she turned to the police.

A sting operation was set up at a local mall, where the Nigerian suspect came to pick up the money.

The police investigation found that Nnamadi conspired with other foreigners to lure Thai women, wanting foreign husbands, via MSN, Facebook and online websites to dupe them into sending money. Police will hunt for his accomplices.
[/b]

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/news/7489.html
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by justwise(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
The picture of the scammer

2 Likes

Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Vicjustice: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
May he roast in jail

2 Likes

Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by timmy1999(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
Vicjustice: May he roast in jail

Vic or wat is ur name
If na ur broda dem dey take go like dat. u fit talk say make he roast for jail..stupid man
Nobody in this country has never steal before one way or d other..either by pen or odas

2 Likes

Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by justwise(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
timmy1999:

Vic or wat is ur name
If na ur broda dem dey take go like dat. u fit talk say make he roast for jail..stupid man
Nobody in this country has never steal before one way or d other..either by pen or odas

He should even die in jail, who cares, he is a criminal and deserves no sympathy.

5 Likes

Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by velo10: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
Busted!!!!

1 Like

Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by dotcomnamename: 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
@ timmy1999, you're a disgrace to Nigeria for asking Vicjustice such question.

7 Likes

Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
timmy1999:

Vic or wat is ur name
what are u talking abt...? do you mean wht he did is good and want to be a guarrantor for him...smiley
they are those tarnishing the image of Nig abroad,he shld b punished!!?!

3 Likes

Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Parnassuss(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
timmy1999:

Vic or wat is ur name

U serious so, make dem leave thief because everybody dey thief? Well at least na "nobody in THIS country has never steal" u talk, seeing as na Thailand dem dey, make Thai justice arrange the guy matter. Still on still, I believe say the homeboy fall hin hand die, no be onto the scam sef na say dem catch am. He too believe hinsef na wetin cause am I sure, rite now e no marra whether I talk say make thunder bust him head or make Jesu give am shelter cos we all know say those Asians no carry prison matter play. One 2, one 2, na to hang person!

3 Likes

Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
malc619:

My Brother, it isn't about tribe. Greedy Nigerians abound in all ethnic groups in the country.....
Its a pity............. embarassed angry sad embarassed

But it seems ibos have the highest greedy Nigerians so far ! grin
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by dani1luv: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
[size=13pt]Greediness!!! That's the problem with yahoo dudes, Bt74,560 never do am?? undecided undecided[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by ismhab(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
THIS ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT SUPPOSED TO DIE IN DANA AIRPLANE, NOT INNOCENT PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Billygee2u: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
If another man do such to his sisters,what will be his re-action? Let him reap what he sow.To rotten in jail is the dividend of his evil practice.How I wish God will expose all of them,evil and heartless men.
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by jason123: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
Bluetooth, na you start am o! What has this got to do with his ethnicity?!

1 Like

Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by MrGlobe(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
Get rich or die trying. #Blamethegovt
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
jason123: Bluetooth, na you start am o! What has this got to do with his ethnicity?!

It's 1 - 0 today. . . . .Mr Globe aint smiling at all. grin
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
SCAM gone bad!
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Siga: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
timmy1999:

Vic or wat is ur name

Exactly what i am saying....Naija will never change for good if people like u exist....talking rubbish...im sure you be thief urself...Seun...i beg we need EFCC to arrest this bas.tard....OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by RabiuAnka(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
Is the man belong to Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo tribe?
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by dani1luv: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Including the dedes and afams . grin LMAO grin
[size=13pt]plus obinna and ikechukwu grin grin
I wonder what Seun's Ibo name is grin grin
[/size]
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by dani1luv: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
Rabiu Anka: Is the man belong to Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo tribe?
[size=13pt]Error in English!! f9 parallel grin grin[/size]
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mr. Globe:
MODs your time is running out. Why am saying this is for you not to also hide my post or threaten with ban when I begin. Because Just below this thread, in the related post, I see 'olufemi to be jailed in Saudi Arabia for fraud'

Start wetin abi you wan make I flood the thread with the photos of fred,osisi,revrend king,otokoto even theo orji. grin I see you've taken over the hausa/yoruba clash thread already . grin
Re: Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women by olsmade(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
Whats wiv bluetooth making provocative comments lyk dis? So there are no yoruba yahoo boys on ur street, abi? Der are good n bad ibos just as dere are good n bad yorubas n hausas. N dont tell me der are relatively more bad ibos dan in d oda ethnic groups - to claim dat, u must av evidence dat is reproducible.
N for d records, I'm not ibo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy / 840 Arms & Ammunition Recovered From Criminals By Oyo State Police (Photos) / Man Steals And Sells Grandmother's Underwear For N2000 In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.