Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Update On Dana Air Plane Crash: Lucky Iyanya Mbuk 'kukere Missed The Flight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update On Dana Air Plane Crash: Lucky Iyanya Mbuk 'kukere Missed The Flight (3954 Views)

Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics / Iyanya Kukere Concert: Pictures From The London Concert / Tonto Dikeh Falls On-Stage At Kukere Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Update On Dana Air Plane Crash: Lucky Iyanya Mbuk 'kukere Missed The Flight by mrkels(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
According to reports at Muritala Mohammed Airport, where family and friends gather together waiting for the Passengers of the Dana Flight are wailing uncontrollably.

Iyanya Mbuk 'Kukere' singer posted some tweets after the news of the plane crash. Remember him? He was the first-ever winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa . His tweets below

"I don't think I had an authentic reason to stay back in abuja..I just came up wit an excuse that I wana go to the studio in abuja...."
We thank God for his life.

http://2349ja..com/2012/06/update-on-dana-air-plane-crash-iyanya.html

Re: Update On Dana Air Plane Crash: Lucky Iyanya Mbuk 'kukere Missed The Flight by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
Thank God.
Re: Update On Dana Air Plane Crash: Lucky Iyanya Mbuk 'kukere Missed The Flight by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2012

(1)

Kim Kardashian Finds Out The Sex Of Her Baby During Doctor's Appointment [PHOTOS / I Am Happily Married - Ramsey Nouah Grants Interview On Family And Personal Life / Toolz Blushes As Burna Boy Gives Her A Peck (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.