Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! (43896 Views)

Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday / Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Piyke: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2012
Nigeria: Dana Aircraft Crash - Eyewitnesses Report One Survivor
By Kayode Ekundayo, 3 June 2012

Lagos — Eyewitnesses have told Daily Trust that a young girl was pulled out of the wreckage of the Dana aircraft that crashed in Lagos alive.

A commercial aircraft belonging to Dana Air heading to Abuja on a local flight crashed in densely populated residential area in the Iju/Shaga area of Lagos less than five minutes from Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos.

Several eyewitnesses, including a rescue worker, confirmed the story of the young survivor. Though her nationality and other details about her are not yet known, the eye witnesses said she was white. She was also said to have been badly wounded and was immediately rushed off for medical attention.

Initial reports quoting the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority said it was unlikely any of the 153 passengers on board had survived the crash. There are also believed to be some casualties on the ground. The two-storey building that the plane crashed into reportedly accommodates a church.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201206030288.html

I very much hope this is true, I cant seem to find other reports confirming this

1 Like

Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Piyke: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Ibadiarann(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2012
Good news if it's true!!!

1 Like

Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Biggyd2: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2012
A little light in the tunnel. Please may she be safe.

1 Like

Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2012
u are not sure if its true and you're declaring it so adamantly.

1 Like

Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by ZUBY77(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2012
what different does that make. One can only be happy for the girl but 152/153 is still the same thing to me.
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by adetwin(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2012
how sure its this ? but if true am happy for the girl !
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by stagger: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2012
She was pulled out of one of the affected buildings. No one in that flight survived.

2 Likes

Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Dagods(m): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2012
Am driving 2ward oja-oba in abule egba,with sm friends,we r heading 2 d crash site,i really want 2 c things 4 myself the second time,yesterday tears could not let me put myself in other but 2day"i wil try & be a courageous man. I'll keep u posted.
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Dagods(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2012
Am driving 2ward oja-oba in abule egba,with sm friends,we r heading 2 d crash site,i really want 2 c things 4 myself the second time,yesterday tears could not let me put myself in other but 2day"i wil try & be a courageous man. I'll gist u guyz live "its day 2 @ d crash area.
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by realwale: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2012
uhonmora: u are not sure if its true and you're declaring it so adamantly.

i wonder ooh myself.i was at d crash site for 3hrs yesterday and no rescue work had started for d pple inside d plane.about 8 burnt bodies dat were d residents of d house were packed inside two ambulances and i saw d bodies myself.burnt beyond recognition. The place is abt 2mins drive to my house.
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by valencia25(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2012
I really hope it's True
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2012
stagger: She was pulled out of one of the affected buildings. No one in that flight survived.
Maybe. I hope no live was lost apart 4rm those on board, I learnt the area is densely populated

1 Like

Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2012
realwale:

i wonder ooh myself.i was at d crash site for 3hrs yesterday and no rescue work had started for d pple inside d plane.about 8 burnt bodies dat were d residents of d house were packed inside two ambulances and i saw d bodies myself.burnt beyond recognition. The place is abt 2mins drive to my house.
So not only those on board were affected. OMG

1 Like

Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by chemberlin(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2012
If this is true that means the bible quaotation that said "the kingdom of God is for a little child who has no sin" is now proven to be rite...she is sinless
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2012
chemberlin: If this is true that means the bible quaotation that said "the kingdom of God is for a little child who has no sin" is now proven to be rite...she is sinless
So those dat died it was because of there sins?

1 Like

Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by bright007(f): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2012
This post has been hidden.
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by ccollins(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2012
[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]why do nigerians only learn in a sterotyped fashion to mourn the affluent who died and publicise in a heart laden sorrowful manner because of the death of the wealthy nigeians who died in an plane crash.so what concern and pain have u broadcasted and mourned over your many cunty men who died in car crashed almost evry day on he high way.have u taken due cautions like those taken for those in the plane crash.or is only those in creme de la creme we mourn? what a negative mind set.show love for all nigerians[b]why do nigerians only learn in a sterotyped fashion to mourn the affluent who died and publicise in a heart laden sorrowful manner because of the death of the wealthy nigeians who died in an plane crash.so what concern and pain have u broadcasted and mourned over your many cunty men who died in car crashed almost evry day on he high way.have u taken due cautions like those taken for those in the plane crash.or is only those in creme de la creme we mourn? what a negative mind set.show love for all nigerians[/b]why do nigerians only learn in a sterotyped fashion to mourn the affluent who died and publicise in a heart laden sorrowful manner because of the death of the wealthy nigeians who died in an plane crash.so what concern and pain have u broadcasted and mourned over your many cunty men who died in car crashed almost evry day on he high way.have u taken due cautions like those taken for those in the plane crash.or is only those in creme de la creme we mourn? what a negative mind set.show love for all nigerians

6 Likes

Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by sylve11: 10:14am On Jun 04, 2012
Feel pity for those that lost their lost ones. I feel for those died in the crash. So sad! sad sad cool
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by xcuggsm(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2012
chemberlin: If this is true that means the bible quaotation that said "the kingdom of God is for a little child who has no sin" is now proven to be rite...she is sinless

NEXT THING YOU WILL HEAR IS THAT SHE WAS PULLED OUT OF THE WRECKAGE WITH A MINIATURE QUORAN IN HER HAND!

Somebody should please confirm the true state of affairs.

1 Like

Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Manliness(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2012

No Offence...but that was a very senseless post! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Olalimits(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2012
†нªηк God , @least one survived.
A reason t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ smile †ђȋ̝̊̅§ morning!!!
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2012
Its good to know someone survived the crash but honestly what difference does it make?

Its just sad sad.
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by duni04(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2012
Dagods: Am driving 2ward oja-oba in abule egba,with sm friends,we r heading 2 d crash site,i really want 2 c things 4 myself the second time,yesterday tears could not let me put myself in other but 2day"i wil try & be a courageous man. I'll gist u guyz live "its day 2 @ d crash area.
Pls sit in ur house and monitor events from there. Typical nigerian busy biody. Wonder who send u message. You're part of the people hindering rescue efforts at the scene. Please stay at home!

8 Likes

Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Sandyperkins(f): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2012
OMG...Thank God for her life
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2012
This is about the most idiotic,stup1d,f00lish and senseless thing I've read on this forum in a long while,jeez don't make people angry this morning.

1 Like

Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by freshmoney(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2012

You are pathetically insane!!!! Stop your bloody bible quotation you moronic church errand boy!!! 153 people sinned and the only thing your God could do was to smash them with a plane crash! He couldn't be that heartless you belligerent goat!!! angry angry angry angry

It's appalling how Nigerians- known to be snobbish,and pretentious have self-abased themselves to be religion alarmists and propagandists. You blame your failure on God. You extol God because of your success. You're branding your God a selfish, partial,partisan entity by thanking him for saving you and not others- you relentless he-goat!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by bakila: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2012
xcuggs_m:

NEXT THING YOU WILL HEAR IS THAT SHE WAS PULLED OUT OF THE WRECKAGE WITH A MINIATURE QUORAN IN HER HAND!

Hmmmmmm
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2012
realwale:

What kind of useless country is this? What is wrong with our leaders? How could there have been no rescue operations even in 30mins? And here we are talking about 3hrs downtime. The crash occurred right in the heart of the city and rescue operation should had arrived within 20mins at most. I just wish at least 100 of those killed were federal executive members, senators/reps and governors, I think only then will these people understand the consequences of an ineffective and corrupt government. I have no doubt that had there been fire and emergency stations located within certain radius of every community in our cities, most of the crash victims would had been rescued alive.

This country needs massive emergency overhaul: building of fire stations in every communities, building of at least 2 world class medical centers in every geopolitical zones in the country. Jonathan do these with yourself in mind just in case you get ill, you can be easily treated in these world class facilities.
I know your plan is the fly abroad for treatment like your predecessor right? Foolish and useless leaders.
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by slimming: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2012
wonderful
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by bright007(f): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2012
xcuggs_m:

Now this is hilarious!!they may even say the black smoke seem to write something
Glorifying their god

1 Like

Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by ZUBY77(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2012

How old are you!?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) / Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.