Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Minister Of State Foreign Affairs Husband Is Dead! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Minister Of State Foreign Affairs Husband Is Dead! (892 Views)

‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / Buhari As The Minister Of Petroleum - Constitutionally Right Or Wrong? / FG Suspends Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Minister Of State Foreign Affairs Husband Is Dead! by Lexo22(m): 6:04am On Jun 04, 2012
The husband of Minister of state foreign affairs and FUTO former V.C., Prof. Onwuliri O. Celestine is dead! Courtsy of ill-fated Dana plane crash in Lagos yesterday. Prof. Viola Onwuliri (wife) is currently the Nigerian Min. of foreign affairs and was chief Ikedi Ohakim's running mate in the just concluded 2011 gubernatorial election in Imo state. My heartfelt Codolence goes to his family, ministry of state foreign affairs, FUTO community, and Nigerian Education system. May his gentle soul rest in peace Amen.

(1) (Reply)

State Assemblies' One Year Legislative Achievements / BH Has Never Attacked Sokoto, Kebbi, And Samfara - Why Sparing Them Frm Attacks / Ogoni Declares Self-government As Ogoni Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.