Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? (47271 Views)

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / Cheapest Airline In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
see lies
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Redhot111(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
life_style: Me i don enter plane wey the engine nor gree start until them push am..
plane pushin na normal tin 4 naija

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by adami48(f): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
Vikin: Air Nigeria has some very bad aircraft too..especially the ones going to west African states.

One i took from Accra to lagos developed a fault during take off then the pilot had to stop the plane. you need to see the was people are screaming *blood of Jesus***

Their management asked us to wait for an engineer from lagos with the spare part onboard arik flight to come and fix the plane before we take off...

To cut long story short, I had to pay for Arik flight.. I couldn't take that risk though.

Very crazy experience
i was about sayin same, the staff of d airline just resume from a strike of none payment and staff welfare, trust jimor ibrahim naw, na for paper him money dey but 2 pay staff na die, maintenance is anoda problem dat curse d strike, BE CAREFUL HOW U BOARD DAT PLAIN NA ANODA UPCOMING DEATH TRAP
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Proxytalk: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
chanchanji may be the worst cos of their model, but has the best of local pilots and adhere strictly to safety standards. in aviation the most important things.
1 general safety (weather, maintainance,adequate fuel etc)
2 the engines
3 landing gear

But the worst practice in this very sensitive business is cutting cost, and that is what played in dana.They exhibited such selfishness cos thier life was not astake
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by ACM10: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
All the airlinez in Nigeria are dangerous. They all boast of fleets of aeroplaneflyin coffin. grin
Thatz why Chimaroke Nnamani(fmr Enugu State Gov.) travels to any part of the country by land. He'z yet to overcome hiz fear of flyin.(Nigeria'z style)
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
niddamugu:

It is God that grants journey mercies. Even a plane on first test drive from factory could crash....
discocombulated liar
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by freshmoney(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: i still dont get why parachutes are not put on passenger planes!

Good point but incorrect. Parachutes cannot be used on an air-plane due to the following:

1. It takes lots of training to safely use a parachute
2. Most plane crash happen during take-off or landing. It's still relatively useless, even if the crash happens in the air. Reason: above 10,000feet, there is lack of oxygen; extreme low-temperature that will kill.
3. Lots of commotion during plane crash, thus it takes an expert to initialize it.

Ejection seat is also not advisable due to the plane roof, and the complexity in its installation to fit in with passenger plane.

Suggestions: Plane should be built more ruggedly at least to reduce inferno, fire-outbreak, instant death
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by freshmoney(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
lalaosky:
discocombulated liar

Yes he's right, but the 'could' might have been used as 'may'. This may due to the pilot(s) mistakes and waywardness.
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by joinnow: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
Bellview and chanchangi.
No aircondition and too much vibration. Have to enter from Abuja to lagos to meet up deadline for sumbission of proposal.After those trip vow not to enter them again.
Have been using Dana,aero and arik.
Stop using areo too when my colleage travelling to Owerri had issue with them.
the tyre refuse to drop out for landing after several attempt by the pilot and pilot informed them that there is emmergency. my guy begin to pray after some roving and turning the tyre came out and the pilot hurriedly landed before the tyre go back :
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Sike(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
Whatever!
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by mxxpunkxx: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
chooiii, see grammatical blunders on NL, Seun, u nor dey shame?

WHAT IS THE MOST DANGEROUS AIRLINE IN NIGERIA? >>>>>>>>>>>>>> are you asking for a definition of "the most dangerous airline in Nigeria"? WTF !!!

or

WHICH AIRLINE IS THE MOST DANGEROUS IN NIGERIA ?

Osanobua, illiteracy na disease !!!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
SEE AS MY PEOPLE DEY LIE FOR THIS THREAD LIKE SAY NA PLANE DEM DEY ENTER GO TOILET SEF. PERSON WEY NO FIT CHOP 3 SQUARE MEALS AND PEOPLE WEY DEY LAP INSIDE BUS SEF DEY ON THIS THREAD DEY TALK THEIR EXPERIENCE FOR FLIGHT. SMH. RIP TO DANA VICTIMS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by OK2NV3: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
[size=30pt]Chanchangi[/size]

These guys have had more near disasters in the history of Aviation.
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by ACM10: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
mxxpunkxx: chooiii, see grammatical blunders on NL, Seun, u nor dey shame?

WHAT IS THE MOST DANGEROUS AIRLINE IN NIGERIA? >>>>>>>>>>>>>> are you asking for a definition of "the most dangerous airline in Nigeria"? WTF !!!

or

WHICH AIRLINE IS THE MOST DANGEROUS IN NIGERIA ?

Osanobua, illiteracy na disease !!!

Park well joor Mr. Literacy!
English iz not his/her first language. Many posters on this thread were able to read meanin into what he/she typed. So your criticizm iz of no consequence.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by mxxpunkxx: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
^^^^ STFU !!!
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Please,dont be silly!! An airplane with faults is a potential death trap and will definitely crash when the time is ripe if the problem is not fixed!! There is nothing like prayers will save us get it into your SKULL!! Did you see those young and innocent children?? Where was God when it happened?? The age of miracles is long gone!!
hmmmmmmm
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by muchbeauty(f): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
ak47mann: GEJ weeping for DANA VICTIMS

For how long will GEJ keep weeping, other countries would not let citizens of an entirely different country come and play with their lives. Nigeria is in a condition that we now prefer things run privately than the Government sector.These private companies, some owned by foreigners would not be as serious as they would have been in their country , like really ,what do they have to loose? think about it. nobody cares about anybody.
If it's a another country dana would be sued and closed down entirely... for flying a plane that they had already certified unfit for take off. Nigerians need a serious and powerful government, who is not scared to look into the affairs of it's citizens. we need a leader who is not always ready to sympathize but ready to avoid any avenue for sympathy. This has nothing to do with south,north,east and west. what ever that state that leader hails from, lets make it happen 2015. These would go along way to keep the country in check. Even if this is the first step.let us as nigerians without partiality, think of the state of our nation. And help put in power that leader be it male or female.
i read a yahoo article about this disaster and i saw so many negative comments about nigerians. i felt bad because i know not everyone falls under the category of thieves, liars, cheats,etc.
It's true we have prayed, but i feel God wants us to show we are ready for change, Then he'll step in and fight for us. I know he is alive. PEACE

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by lifestyle1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
Redhot111: plane pushin na normal tin 4 naija

Thank you...
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by AK481(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
Bauchi bomb blast:boko haram claims responsible.

In my opinion:
I see no reason y christains will just commit sucide by exposing themselves to preventable death by gathering publicly in d name of church.
In this modern dispensation wen 1 can watch a live worship/christain broadcast.
If church means 2 or more cuming 2geda and worshiping God,then wat stops my brodas in d north from doing so in their house wit their family and friends in a "low key celebration"
do u knw that wen bomb blast occur pple r benefiting 4rm it? E.g journalist n stations,even politicians n rival nation.

Think christains,think nigeria.
God bless us all,GOD bless gej,God bless nigeria.
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by ypzilanti: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
I flew IRS once, and my people the plane was so old inside...

We flew through a thunderstorm, and i thought i was going to die that night. Only reason i entered was because it was last flight and i wanted to write that darn NNPC test they had last year. I have never been so scared in my whole life. The whole plane was shaking and rattling. WE were only 3 passengers only in the plane that left abuja at almost 11pm at night.

When we got to MM2, the airport staff had locked the airport entrnce and we had to wait 15 minutes for someone to come with a padlock and open the place.
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by AnotherOkija: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
niddamugu:

It is God that grants journey mercies. Even a plane on first test drive from factory could crash....

Apparently, God killed the Dana passengers not the faulty aircraft as God chose to withold journey mercies from them abi?! angry

person reasoning!
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Hugo7(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2012
Our lives are truely in God's hand...bt My people why would a man who has no hands be swimming?? Dats the problem we have in Nigeria if You do ur best surely God will help you..You will not eat a rotten food and pray to God to give u nutrient, oUr regulatory agencies are jst existing they are not functional its like dat in all sectors corruption has blinded their eyes....i read d pilot knew it had problem bt decided to manage it and praying to God to take control.....'If truely lives are valued in 9ja i want to see ministry of aviation in action....all airlines in 9ja needs upgrading

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by AnotherOkija: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
Most dangerous Airline in Nigeria;

Chachangi & Dana.. Then that other one that is only Bellview remixed!

But Chachangi has a pristine record with their planes and have the most experienced pilots amongst the airlines.. They are the oldest airline in operation and are yet to record a crash..

Arik!! Their planes are always faulty hence the reason for their flights always being delayed.. I guess its better late than Dana..

Air Nigeria.. I dont know about this airline sha!! Havent flown with them in a long time, but I know that Virgin Nigeria had only just purchased 10 brand new embraier jets before Air Nigeria took over..

Aero.. Safest airline in Nigeria..
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Tropilo(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
MBG4Real: Any airline is a risk. In overseas the standard may be high compared to Nigeria, where people like to cut conners. However, there is no commercial airline that is risk free. Just pray that you are not there when it happens.
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
Walahi,i'll dash them the money and get down.when its not a car
life_style: Me i don enter plane wey the engine nor gree start until them push am..
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by optimistD(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: CHANCHANGI AIRLINE IS A DEATH TRAP
and the authority would not act now untill somthin hapens and everybody would want to tell us how he warned the MD of d airline and bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by lynxpro(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2012

Guyyyy!!! And you no tell the conductor say you wan come down?
If na me I no go pay for the flight!
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by tigerleggs(m): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
blkmum700: All the local airline are dangerous,they are too old and de fly them even when de are faulty,like lagos commercial danfo drivers or molue will drive their bus even wen de are faulty and if possible the local airline could be allowing laping,if aviation authourity allow them to do so,will never fly local airline even if am richer than bill gate,except if presidency is going to allow me fly in his plane because that's the only good plane we have in nigeria, apart from the foreigh airlines and if is going to take me 100 days to get to abuja by road,I won't mind doing that always,will not risk my life flying on faulty local plane or using my life to balance political scores and most nigeria airline are not different from paper plane that fly some seconds in the air and crash,if u got to your destionation then you are lucky and God still love you.
Why naa? I recommend breast milk for ya acute brain drain due poverty. I know that symptom very well. Can't be wrong.
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by eseosa77(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
Chei na waoo,there is one of those plane without name and is as small as scubion fish and has eczema all over the body.This plane use to fly lagos to benin up to 10 time a day,i ve not seen this plane for quite some time now,abi e don crash enter one of those rain forest without trace?.
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by ceejay80s(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
Even brand new planes can crash, once a plane lifts up, u are no longer safe, i laff when i see tv and newspaper advert saying airplanes are safest way to travel
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by tigerleggs(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
blkmum700: All the local airline are dangerous,they are too old and de fly them even when de are faulty,like lagos commercial danfo drivers or molue will drive their bus even wen de are faulty and if possible the local airline could be allowing laping,if aviation authourity allow them to do so,will never fly local airline even if am richer than bill gate,except if presidency is going to allow me fly in his plane because that's the only good plane we have in nigeria, apart from the foreigh airlines and if is going to take me 100 days to get to abuja by road,I won't mind doing that always,will not risk my life flying on faulty local plane or using my life to balance political scores and most nigeria airline are not different from paper plane that fly some seconds in the air and crash,if u got to your destionation then you are lucky and God still love you.
Why naa? I recommend brea$t milk for ya acute brain drain due poverty. I know that symptom very well. Can't be wrong.
Re: What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? by Seamate(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
Dana Airline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom / Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) / Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.