Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

USB Cord And Virus Issues. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / USB Cord And Virus Issues. (999 Views)

Browse With Your Computer Using Your Android Phone As A Modem Through USB Cord / "My Removable Device" Shortcut Virus - Help / Pls I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Format Notebook Laptor Toshiba Blc It Didnt See Usb Cord .tha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USB Cord And Virus Issues. by conserved(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2012
Peeps n geeks in d house,I av a question to ask. It so happened dat a friend of mine borrowed my nokia Usb cord n connected it wit her laptop to her fone,later she came back n told me dat all d files on her memory card which is in her fone has dissappeared,telling me dat my USB cord caused it cus it has a virus.! I was confused,now my question is,is it possible for a USB cord to have a virus?pls I need answers.thanks.
Re: USB Cord And Virus Issues. by lekkie073(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2012
conserved: Peeps n geeks in d house,I av a question to ask. It so happened dat a friend of mine borrowed my nokia Usb cord n connected it wit her laptop to her fone,later she came back n told me dat all d files on her memory card which is in her fone has dissappeared,telling me dat my USB cord caused it cus it has a virus.! I was confused,now my question is,is it possible for a USB cord to have a virus?pls I need answers.thanks.
Dat ur guy na confirmed homo habilis...
Re: USB Cord And Virus Issues. by conserved(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2012
@ lekkie 073
She actualy got me real confused,I was beginnin to doubt mayb its possible...
Re: USB Cord And Virus Issues. by samfibby(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
Her memory card could as well be substandard. Most of the usbs you see on the street are built to fail at rigorous test. As 4 ur usb, its not program embedded and therefore can not store a malicious virus. Never heard of a usb cord dat habors virus. Very funny grin cheesy wink
Re: USB Cord And Virus Issues. by tessyade: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
@op that is very strange, nokia usb cannot infect a phone with virus. Its better to ask her the other things she did with her phone.
Re: USB Cord And Virus Issues. by conserved(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
@samfibby and tessyade,thanks joooor,she was just ranting and being aggresive,me,i don bone her side joooor,bt she actualy gt me confused,thanks all for ur contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Refill Or Replace A Ink Cartridge / Cyber-cafes: Dead And Buried. / Buy Fresh Spamming Tools To Spam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.