Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

If You Have Won BIG From Any Network Promo, Confirm It Here. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Have Won BIG From Any Network Promo, Confirm It Here. (555 Views)

Poll: How Many GSM promos have participated in?

1: 0% (0 votes)
2: 0% (0 votes)
3: 0% (0 votes)
Multiple: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

ONTV Recharge Card Screen Display: Has Anyone Ever Won? / Please Beware Of Mtn Topup Messages Claiming You Have Won 50,000 Naira{airtime} / Activate Sms Delivery Report On Your Phones To Confirm Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Won BIG From Any Network Promo, Confirm It Here. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2012
I guess all would have noticed by now that Our GSM networks seem to have become charity organisations if the various promos promising thousands of Nigerians instant millions is anything to go by.

Having participated aggresively in so many of these promos from all the GSM networks without winning a dime you may be right to say that I have also become aggresively skeptical about these promos.

But I am willing to give a benefit of doubt. Anyone who has won big in any of the past promos should should come forward with reasonable proof. And when I say big I mean BIG as in how the networks themselves are claiming, not just a few thousands of naira worth of goodies.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung In Battle With Apple Over Tablet Phones Pattent Right / Pls I Need Your Advice: Phone / Could This Be The Next Iphone/facebook Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.