Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Help With Dream Interpretation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help With Dream Interpretation (4048 Views)

Pls Can I Get Interpretation To My Dream / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Dream Interpretation by LYNDDY(f): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
why as dream interpretation not been treated on these forum?
i really do need help in that direction.am someone,who so much believe and also gifted with dream(where 80% of wat i dream of comes to pass),there r some dreams i understand and some i cant interprete,this is where i need help.
pls is there any book on dream interpretation that i can buy.i have one,but it's all torned up i cant make use of it any more.
i will really appreciate some guidance here.thanks
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by God2man(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
God bless you my sister, i have a book with me now, DICTIONARY OF DREAMS by Tella olayeri, very good for dreams interpretations, i bought it in the month of march 2010 at MFM international hqtr Onike, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria. The price was around #1,000 to #2,000. It is a very Big Book, about 856 pages from letter A to Z, including prayer points and possible solutions.
If you read this book, your life will never remain the same again. I think you can also visit any MFM bookshop for a copy.
"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers" Charles W. Eliot
I wish you the best in life. God2man.
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by Goshen360(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
@ OP,

Kindly share the dream you seek help for and by the Spirit of God, we shall solve the mystery. Am also gifted in dreams and vision, like you said, some we understand and some we don't. One of the ministry of the Holy Spirit. If you don't mind sharing the dream or do you exclusively need books recommendation only?
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by LYNDDY(f): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
@goshen 360
am sorry it's private,not somtin i can share here,though i ve pple dat help me interprete,but they stil dont understand everything.they wld tel me not all dreams hv meaning.i dont think i agree with them,so that's y am looking a book to help me out.
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by ijawkid(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
LYNDDY: @goshen 360
am sorry it's private,not somtin i can share here,though i ve pple dat help me interprete,but they stil dont understand everything.they wld tel me not all dreams hv meaning.i dont think i agree with them,so that's y am looking a book to help me out.

What dream

Would d dream have an effect on mankind in general

Its just a dream my sister.......

Continue ya daily activities and forget about dreams..........

Servants of God who dreamnt back then,dreamnt for prophesying sake which affected .millions of lives and even affectin us..

And there interpretations meant a lot for nations and some led to d deliverance of Gods people........

If ur dream is some personal ish then u can just shove it aside....

These days dreams are just dreams.......
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by Goshen360(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
^
I don't agree with you. When God gives a dream....they are for a purpose. It's clear all over the scriptures. Either for your own purpose or for many others around you. Recently, God gave me a dream on the next level of technology in the area of satellite dishes and there is another dream God gave me but I didn't understand it, I have to seek counsel from the Holy Spirit for understanding. Dreams have there places my brother. Before I came to the US, God showed me and I have an assignment here in due season.
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by Goshen360(m): 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
LYNDDY: @goshen 360

Well, you can get the book God2man mentioned and I dont know if you can get this book also from Perry Stone: How to Interpret Dreams and Vision. Okay.
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by LYNDDY(f): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
@GOD2man & Goshen360
thanks i really do appreciate ur advice.
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
I had a dream where there were two visions side by side each of a pregnant woman in the kitchen doing the dishes. In one of the images she had a man behind her struggling with her as in they were scuffling. In the other image it was just her alone but she was struggling like she was wrestling with someone when no one was there and then she jumped out of the window beside her. What could this dream mean
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by ijawkid(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
Goshen360: ^
I don't agree with you. When God gives a dream....they are for a purpose. It's clear all over the scriptures. Either for your own purpose or for many others around you. Recently, God gave me a dream on the next level of technology in the area of satellite dishes and there is another dream God gave me but I didn't understand it, I have to seek counsel from the Holy Spirit for understanding. Dreams have there places my brother. Before I came to the US, God showed me and I have an assignment here in due season.

Hehehehehe

Oboy u make me laugh.....

God showed u a new tech in d area of satellite......
Lol

Very funny......

If those were d dreams servants of God dreamnt in d past I don't think d bible will make 1 sense.....

What has new satellite tech got to do with God or his people.....

Dreams are for a reason,not for selfish/individual pursuits.....

Daniel,joseph,and many servants of God who dreamnt and interpreted dreams was able to do that to benefit multitudes of peoples do.wn. To this our day.

So u then mean that all the atheist who have made discoveries also Dreamnt before actualizing there thoughts......

go§hen no mÀke me laugh ooo....

Any1 with a good science up bringing can think of many ways to invent anytin.....

Satellites,cars,planes anything...

They don't need to dream
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by Joel3(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
Go to dreamood.com. U can get help there.
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by Goshen360(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2012
@ Ijawkid,

There are things you may not know about dreams....I "guess", I don't mean insult. Weather, as "thought" , "imagination" or "dreams" or "vision"....they all happen exist in the spiritual before it is birth to the visible. Many times, I see the way you turn down some spiritual issues here on this board but however, I guess it is based on your KNOW/edge. Knowledge is what gives you edge over others.

Everything exist in the spiritual before it is given birth to in the natural. I am not a scientist but I just told you what I saw and there are many thing God show me in a dream but I can't say it in the open. If they need praying, I will pray about it. If not, I will go about my normal business. Sometimes, dreams don't make any meaning to us but when they happen as it is given in our dream then we make sense out of it. Don't despise the gift simply because you don't have it.
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by logicboy: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
Goshen360: @ Ijawkid,

There are things you may not know about dreams....I "guess", I don't mean insult. Weather, as "thought" , "imagination" or "dreams" or "vision"....they all happen exist in the spiritual before it is birth to the visible. Many times, I see the way you turn down some spiritual issues here on this board but however, I guess it is based on your KNOW/edge. Knowledge is what gives you edge over others.

Everything exist in the spiritual before it is given birth to in the natural. I am not a scientist but I just told you what I saw and there are many thing God show me in a dream but I can't say it in the open. If they need praying, I will pray about it. If not, I will go about my normal business. Sometimes, dreams don't make any meaning to us but when they happen as it is given in our dream then we make sense out of it. Don't despise the gift simply because you don't have it.

Goshen abeg, I need you on my new thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/955416/challenge-tb-johsua-pastor-chris
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by Ngwakwe: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
LYNDDY: why as dream interpretation not been treated on these forum?
i really do need help in that direction.am someone,who so much believe and also gifted with dream(where 80% of wat i dream of comes to pass),there r some dreams i understand and some i cant interprete,this is where i need help.
pls is there any book on dream interpretation that i can buy.i have one,but it's all torned up i cant make use of it any more.
i will really appreciate some guidance here.thanks

Mine on the contrary, according to what the Holy Spirit told me is that the purpose of revealing any dream to me is for me to confirm or reject it depending on the interpretation He will give me.

This means that any bad dream am shown is meant for me to intercede / pray to stop it (them), and that by grace that God, He will answer me if I will pay the right price as the quality of my intercession/sacrifice (prayer time, fasting, reminding God of His promises while taking other necessary steps needed). That means we are to intercede on behalf of our fellow human being in these situations without necessarily informing them in some cases as the spirit leads
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by ijawkid(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
Goshen360: @ Ijawkid,

Ur still making me laugh......

Ya dream about a new satellite technology has nothing absolutely to do with God ......

That is my point.....

Every intelligent science oriented person will always dream d same dreams u dreamnt.......

That's alll...

There's notin special about it....

Mind u I'm just also trying to compare d dreams servants of God had in d past and d role those dreams played with modern day persons who claim God showed them things in there dreams,just like ur case....
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by buzugee(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
Goshen and Ijawkid i need help with a dream i had 2 days ago. there was a beast with 7 heads and 10 horns and 7 crowns on the 7 heads. the beast was carrying this sophisticated rich looking lady who had on purple garments. she had lots of jewellery. all kinds too. gold, silver and platinum. on her forehead was written 'LovePeddler'. then i woke up abruptly. guys help me out here. preciate yall
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by Goshen360(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
buzugee: Goshen and Ijawkid i need help with a dream i had 2 days ago. there was a beast with 7 heads and 10 horns and 7 crowns on the 7 heads. the beast was carrying this sophisticated rich looking lady who had on purple garments. she had lots of jewellery. all kinds too. gold, silver and platinum. on her forehead was written 'LovePeddler'. then i woke up abruptly. guys help me out here. preciate yall

You have been meditating on the book of Revelation..... grin grin grin
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by buzugee(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
Goshen360:

You have been meditating on the book of Revelation..... grin grin grin
No Sir, this was my dream undecided
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by Goshen360(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
ijawkid:

Ur still making me laugh......

Ya dream about a new satellite technology has nothing absolutely to do with God ......

That is my point.....

Every intelligent science oriented person will always dream d same dreams u dreamnt.......

That's alll...

There's notin special about it....

Mind u I'm just also trying to compare d dreams servants of God had in d past and d role those dreams played with modern day persons who claim God showed them things in there dreams,just like ur case....

Well, it may not have meaning to you. So if God is showing you a dream, it "MUST" benefit "ALL" and if not, it should be thrown in the trash, is that what you are saying? If I tell you this dream and you don't believe me, how will you believe if I tell you the one that will benefit "ALL". The time that God showed dreams when God was still putting the bible together is different from the time of "NOW". So the dream of the Men of old you are referring to differs to our own days. So if God show you a dream something is going to happen (maybe in your family or people around you that you know), you will be looking for how does it benefit "ALL". My brother, am not going into much argument with you on this subject. Whenever, God reveals something to you about something, you can sit down and don't do anything about simply because it does not benefit all. Enjoy your day bro.
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by Goshen360(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
buzugee: No Sir, this was my dream undecided

Okay, what I know is any inscription of "LovePeddler" is not a good sign. Check your life first before looking else where. If not, ask the Lord for interpretation or stay still, the Lord will speak further in cases where you are confused.
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by buzugee(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
Goshen360:

Okay, what I know is any inscription of "LovePeddler" is not a good sign. Check your life first before looking else where. If not, ask the Lord for interpretation or stay still, the Lord will speak further in cases where you are confused.
LOL i hear ya lol
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by ijawkid(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
Goshen oÝa go start to build ya satellite for outer space.....
I dey wit u......

I prefer tb joshua dreams to ur own sha.....

Hehehehehehehe

@buzugee.....

Why na LovePeddler u dey dream about??

U visit ashawo recently?
Lmao
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by omoghana22: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
you are all making a big mistake here.................you only have 2 percenta acurate dreams. the rest are all pictures of our previous life. no body on this earth can get acurate dream interpretation. Joseph? Daniel? are they the only people that exist? this are jus bible stories and are man made. What is dream? fine it out.

There are lot of people we see in dreams that we never meet them on earth. Have you ever dream about ur lost parent of relative ? what did they tell you? somepeople have publish boook with thier imagination on dream. sex in dream is ogbanje, urinate in dream get this and that...........All are big lies.
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by buzugee(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
ijawkid: Goshen oÝa go start to build ya satellite for outer space.....
I dey wit u......

Hehehehehehehe

@buzugee.....

U visit ashawo recently?
Lmao
very hot voluptuous ashawo. her name is babylon
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by Goshen360(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
ijawkid: Goshen oÝa go start to build ya satellite for outer space.....
I dey wit u......

Hehehehehehehe

Now I see where the problem lies. You don't even understand me from the beginning. Anyway, what am saying is that, I had a dream like, I saw people instead of mounting the kind of dishes we have now maybe to get cable tv, etc against the wall on people's home. I saw that instead of those dishes, it was like a technology that will just hide inside or under the roof and wire connect. I don't see the physical dish that is being mounted today against the wall. To me, it's like an invisible (not seen in the open) type that will later invade the technology section. You don't have to believe it anyway. I don't see any sense in it also but I only tell you what I see in a dream and that is how I interpret it. I may be wrong but that's what I see my brother.

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Daniel 12:4 kjv

ijawkid:
@buzugee.....

U visit ashawo recently?
Lmao

Well, sometimes....I no trust my brother buzugee, grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked This one na heavy upper cut from Ijawkid to buzugee. I know buzugee will sure avenge some day,lolz
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by buzugee(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
Goshen360:

Now I see where the problem lies. You don't even understand me from the beginning. Anyway, what am saying is that, I had a dream like, I saw people instead of mounting the kind of dishes we have now maybe to get cable tv, etc against the wall on people's home. I saw that instead of those dishes, it was like a technology that will just hide inside or under the roof and wire connect. I don't see the physical dish that is being mounted today against the wall. To me, it's like an invisible (not seen in the open) type that will later invade the technology section. You don't have to believe it anyway. I don't see any sense in it also but I only tell you what I see in a dream and that is how I interpret it. I may be wrong but that's what I see my brother.

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Daniel 12:4 kjv

Well, sometimes....I no trust my brother buzugee, grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked This one na heavy upper cut from Ijawkid to buzugee. I know buzugee will sure avenge some day,lolz
i shall leave vengeance to the lord cheesy cheesy
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by Goshen360(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
Okay buddy
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by ijawkid(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
buzugee: very hot voluptuous ashawo. her name is babylon

Lol........

U don craze finish.........

Anytime I dream about anything goshen will be my joseph to interprete them.......

Anything......
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by Goshen360(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
^
The Spirit of God shall give us interpretation,lolz
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by buzugee(m): 2:19am On Jun 05, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol........

U don craze finish.........

Anytime I dream about anything goshen will be my joseph to interprete them.......

Anything......

Goshen sure can interpret dreams after a keg of shekpe. none in the business of dream interpretation can rival his expertise after a keg of shekpe cheesy
Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by Goshen360(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
^
What Shekpe are you talking about? And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Eph 5:18

Re: Help With Dream Interpretation by ijawkid(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
buzugee: Goshen sure can interpret dreams after a keg of shekpe. none in the business of dream interpretation can rival his expertise after a keg of shekpe cheesy

Lmao....

Never knew goshen was good with shekpe.....

@goshen360.......

E be like u be village champion for d shekpe runs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Did Not Give Or Collect Tithe! / 7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering / Catholic Church Knows That Muslims Are Paradise Bound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.