Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? (3929 Views)

Understanding The Concept of Tithing / Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / How To Reap The Full Benefits Of Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tithers i wanna know if the law of tithing does work for you (pay your tithe and the windows of heaven would be opened unto you, and rebuke the devourer for your sake) cos I'm not a tither and i can't really give a good account on how i spend my money. @ first i was thinking one witch (the devourer) was the one behind every thing.I was discussing with a friend and he made mention of tithing, i thought about it And decided to give it a try. I received a huge amount of money. jst then something came up, i was unable to pay my tithe and i decided to sow a seed, my friend was like " you are such a big boy" not knowing my tithe would have been more than that. The problem I'm having is that i can't pay a huge amount, all in the name of tithing,imagine paying 20k and above. (To some extent i could use that money for something else) I'm nt greedy, but as a man i ve gat to use my head .So TITHERS do i pay my tithes regularly? Or jst sow seeds. They are means of dispersing money.
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by teemanbastos(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tithing is no more applicable again in d New testament..
Inxtead of giving 10% of ur life,u'r expected to give 100% of your life.
But you can qive OFFERINGS which is acceptable bt nt do or die affair.
Jesus never paid tithe,why should I?

2 Likes

Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by Emmyginger(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
ofcourse jst like a money doubler

1 Like

Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by Ezedon(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Gods word is always standard, He said that he'll not fail to open the windows of heaven n shower u blessings, tithing works with faith, sometimes it is difficult to pay, 20k seems big, but u can give a babe 20k n 4get God that gave u d money, but if u can get mind to do it my brother, the sky will not be ur limit but ur starting point

1 Like

Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
If there is an issue that you don't want to give your tithe to the church, use same to buy some household stuffs for the motherless babies home and see God's Miracles in your life, I do that 70% of the time if I didn't pay my tithe to my church. It gives me peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ezedon:
Gods word is always standard, He said that he'll not fail to open the windows of heaven n shower u blessings, tithing works with faith, sometimes it is difficult to pay, 20k seems big, but u can give a babe 20k n 4get God that gave u d money, but if u can get mind to do it my brother, the sky will not be ur limit but ur starting point

Ok, thank you
I'm gonna give it a try bt i think sowing of seeds is almost same as tithing.eg,if i have 100k i could sow a seed of 5k, but if its tithe I'm suppose to pay 10k. On a second thought sowing of seed seems cool.
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by Ezedon(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
alexdellafonte:

Ok, thank you
I'm gonna give it a try bt i think sowing of seeds is almost same as tithing.eg,if i have 100k i could sow a seed of 5k, but if its tithe I'm suppose to pay 10k. On a second thought sowing of seed seems cool.
guy if u've 100k and want to sow a seed, u 'll sow the 100k, not 5k, the larger seed u sow u expect larger harvest, if u want to sow one seed of corn, are u going to cut it?
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yes it has opened doors of opportunities for me...
I can't begin' to tell you exactly how much I've been blessed the day I started payin' my Tithe...
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by lastmessenger: 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Christians allowing themselves to be deceived. I have seen broke tithe payers.
Tithe does not work anything.

1 Like

Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
lastmessenger:
Christians allowing themselves to be deceived. I have seen broke tithe payers.
Tithe does not work anything.

You base your premise on your ideologies and principle you feel is right, but don't use your indoctrination as a yardstick to judge others'.. You'd not be so much different from an atheist should you continue to lay such claim.. They refute the existence of God, you refute the payment of tithe.. See the analogy...the similarity btw you and em' is you both don't pay your tithe and the difference btw you and em' is..you believe in one God more than they do...
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by Galads(m): 3:25am On Dec 06, 2014
Any thinG you give to God or anybody, your hrt is the most important thing. Some give offering, charity or tithe and its Not from teir heart. They Go back home and start complaining some even complain in their heart. Some give cos their frnd is givinG or cause they don't want pastor to complain. This is as good as not giving at all. If yoU make up your mind and give without regret, I bet you God will do what he says. God isn't man so doesn't think d way we do. My 2cent
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by lastmessenger: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

You base your premise on your ideologies and principle you feel is right, but don't use your indoctrination as a yardstick to judge others'.. You'd not be so much different from an atheist should you continue to lay such claim.. They refute the existence of God, you refute the payment of tithe.. See the analogy...the similarity btw you and em' is you both don't pay your tithe and the difference btw you and em' is..you believe in one God more than they do...
You argument is baseless. The simple question I always asked tithe payers is to tell me where apostle Paul,Peter or even Jesus himself asked his followers to pay tithe to him.check throughout the whole New Testament and you will find out that there is no place that anybody paid tithe to any of the apostles. Men in the New Testament gave out of a willing heart. Not out of command or church doctrine but today those who want to build eathly empire now wants every Christian to give them ten percent of their earnings and they go to the extent of treats of hell fire and the devourer.
I wonder why the church decided to trow away the Old Testament practice and retain only the paying of tithe.well thank God that some of us are informed.
Like I said earlier I know some broke tithe payers and then I can bodily say that tithe is not a guarantee for success as you guys have been made to believe.
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2014
lastmessenger:

You argument is baseless. The simple question I always asked tithe payers is to tell me where apostle Paul,Peter or even Jesus himself asked his followers to pay tithe to him.check throughout the whole New Testament and you will find out that there is no place that anybody paid tithe to any of the apostles.
It's either you lack comprehension skills or you did not read what I posted... Go read my post again and try at best to understand the basic idea my message is passing.

Men in the New Testament gave out of a willing heart. Not out of command or church doctrine but today those who want to build eathly empire now wants every Christian to give them ten percent of their earnings and they go to the extent of treats of hell fire and the devourer.
I wonder why the church decided to trow away the Old Testament practice and retain only the paying of tithe.well thank God that some of us are informed.
Like I said earlier I know some broke tithe payers and then I can bodily say that tithe is not a guarantee for success as you guys have been made to believe .
And Where is it written that we should not pay our tithe? Your argument has been flawed, the essence of you not payin' your tithe 'lld most likely become your bane.
If you've seen broke tithe payers, I've seen rich, exceedingly rich tithe payers of which I am a testimony.
@bolded is your word against God's Word.. I'd take God's word anyday...
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by lastmessenger: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

It's either you lack comprehension skills or you did not read what I posted... Go read my post again and try at best to understand the basic idea my message is passing.

And Where is it written that we should not pay our tithe? Your argument has been flawed, the essence of you not payin' your tithe 'lld most likely become your bane.
If you've seen broke tithe payers, I've seen rich, exceedingly rich tithe payers of which I am a testimony.
@bolded is your word against God's Word.. I'd take God's word anyday...
You have been swayed by men's idiology.
The instruction given to the church when it comes to giving is clearly spelt out. Any other doctrine that is being taught today is born out of selfishness from the pastor side and ignorance on the members side.

1 Like

Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2014
lastmessenger:

You have been swayed by men's idiology.
The instruction given to the church when it comes to giving is clearly spelt out. Any other doctrine that is being taught today is born out of selfishness from the pastor side and ignorance on the members side.

Comin' from a person who accounts of a Nland atheist threatening you in your dreams. The delusion you're currently sufferin' from is not just affectin' your judgement, it is also regressin' your brain functions, no wonder you speak as if you we're newly birthed.
The ideology I hold as a tither is far different from your's, and as it stands I've not used my idea as a yardstick to judge you in anyway. Plus the reason I pay my tithe is not cuz a Pastor says so, it as an act of obedience towards God.

I think the problem you have is envy.
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by PastorKun(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Comin' from a person who accounts of a Nland atheist threatening you in your dreams. The delusion you're currently sufferin' from is not just affectin' your judgement, it is also regressin' your brain functions, no wonder you speak as if you we're newly birthed.
The ideology I hold as a tither is far different from your's, and as it stands I've not used my idea as a yardstick to judge you in anyway. Plus the reason I pay my tithe is not cuz a Pastor says so, it as an act of obedience towards God.

You pay tithes as an act of obedience towards God? shocked can you quote any verse in scripture were God asked christians to pay a tithe of there monetary income to him?

PS: note that if you have to twist God's word to arrive at your answer, you are not only dis obeying God, you are also being rebellious.
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by lastmessenger: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

About my battles with the devils, I sorry that so many people have failed to understand me. Spiritual warfare is very real and any Christian who denies that is living in a fools paradise.
Tithe is an Old Testament law and was delivered to the Jews so that the levite and the prieSt will be cared for.now we are no longer I'm the Old Testament and there is only one high priest who is Jesus Christ and we all including your pastor are kings and priest unto the most high God.there is no high priest or Levi in this present generation to pay tithe and Paul,Peter and all the apostles armed with this knowledge did not levy the church members to pay them tithe.
A new system of giving has been giving to us and the examples are all there in the New Testament for us those who care to read and understand.
If you want to follow your pastors taught then you can go ahead.there is no command anywhere that Christians should pay tithe to anybody and there is no physical high priest nor Levi anywhere to pay tithe to.
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
PastorKun:

You pay tithes as an act of obedience towards God? shocked can you quote any verse in scripture were God asked christians to pay a tithe of there monetary income to him?

Jesus acknowledged that the Pharisees were very careful about tithing (Luke 18:12 ), and he said that they should not leave it undone (Matthew 23:23 ; Luke 11:42 ).

to arrive at your answer, you are not only dis obeying God, you are also being rebellious.
The mistake you're makin' is.. You've put yourself to be right, and you're judgin' others with personal laws and doctrines. You look down upon the wisdom of tithing that will help elevate your person and your sense of humanity, but praise every other thing that justifies your selfish goals. These are some things that regress our skills and ability to accomplish and succeed.
Note: Nothin' Big will happen in our life until we build off many small things.
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
lastmessenger:

About my battles with the devils, I sorry that so many people have failed to understand me. Spiritual warfare is very real and any Christian who denies that is living in a fools paradise.
Tithe is an Old Testament law and was delivered to the Jews so that the levite and the prieSt will be cared for.now we are no longer I'm the Old Testament and there is only one high priest who is Jesus Christ and we all including your pastor are kings and priest unto the most high God.there is no high priest or Levi in this present generation to pay tithe and Paul,Peter and all the apostles armed with this knowledge did not levy the church members to pay them tithe.
A new system of giving has been giving to us and the examples are all there in the New Testament for us those who care to read and understand.
If you want to follow your pastors taught then you can go ahead.there is no command anywhere that Christians should pay tithe to anybody and there is no physical high priest nor Levi anywhere to pay tithe to.

Your Argument is still baseless (It holds no water). While Abraham and Jacob tithed, we're they under the Law. I've been seein' the argument of most anti-tithers and I just laugh pity at them when they misstate bible accounts.
Here's a funny account, you all claim we're no longer the law, we're under the grace.. The law given to moses, does that mean you don't have to fulfil them.
So cuz you're no loger under the law, you can steal? Lie? Commit adultery?
My question for you now is what governs your principle of givin'? What contributions have you made to move forward the church of God?

Now @bolded is really really hilarious, if you cant see how ridiculous you sound, then I'm sorry you've gone too deep.
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by PastorKun(m): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Jesus acknowledged that the Pharisees were very careful about tithing (Luke 18:12 ), and he said that they should not leave it undone (Matthew 23:23 ; Luke 11:42 ).

The mistake you're makin' is.. You've put yourself to be right, and you're judgin' others with personal laws and doctrines. You look down upon the wisdom of tithing that will help elevate your person and your sense of humanity, but praise every other thing that justifies your selfish goals. These are some things that regress our skills and ability to accomplish and succeed.
Note: Nothin' Big will happen in our life until we build off many small things.

The pharisees where under the tithe law whilst christians are not, besides they never tithed of their monetary inc0ome but only of agric0 produce. Who gave modern preachers the command to change God's word from tithe of agric0 produce to tithe of monetary income and then mis apply it to christians who are not even under the tithe laws?

2 Likes

Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by lastmessenger: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Your Argument is still baseless (It holds no water). While Abraham and Jacob tithed, we're they under the Law. I've been seein' the argument of most anti-tithers and I just laugh pity at them when they misstate bible accounts.
Here's a funny account, you all claim we're no longer the law, we're under the grace.. The law given to moses, does that mean you don't have to fulfil them.
So cuz you're no loger under the law, you can steal? Lie? Commit adultery?
My question for you now is what governs your principle of givin'? What contributions have you made to move forward the church of God?

Now @bolded is really really hilarious, if you cant see how ridiculous you sound, then I'm sorry you've gone too deep.
Well you are the one whose argument does not hold water. You made mention of the fact that Abraham and Jacob paid tithe. That's very true and I am also aware of the fact that Abraham paid tithe of spoils of war and that he did it not because he was asked but because he wanted to. It was not the tithe that made Abraham rich as he was already a rich guy. But today thieves who covet men's wealth tell them to pay tithe as a means of getting blessed.
My point is if we are following Abraham tithing which he did only ones why then do the thieves go back to the Old Testament law and threats gullible people like you with the devourer.
You asked me if I should not obey the Old Testament even though it has been fulfilled in Christ then I want you to tell me why you have stopped scarificing animals and attending church on Saturday as we are commanded in the law. We are in the despensation of grace and great men like Paul, Peter and the other apostles did not ask anybody to pay tithe to them . You see why you are a thief.
The truth is you and men like you are the real thieves stealing in the name of God. When the times comes you will surely pay for your wickedness

1 Like

Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
PastorKun:

The pharisees where under the tithe law whilst christians are not, besides they never tithed of their monetary inc0ome but only of agric0 produce. Who gave modern preachers the command to change God's word from tithe of agric0 produce to tithe of monetary income and then mis apply it to christians who are not even under the tithe laws?

You seems to be makin' much too reference to the Law. Exactly what is tis' Law? Can you please state it out.?
I won't be surprised if you have no idea what the Law is/was 'bout.
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
lastmessenger:

Well you are the one whose argument does not hold water. You made mention of the fact that Abraham and Jacob paid tithe. That's very true and I am also aware of the fact that Abraham paid tithe of spoils of war and that he did it not because he was asked but because he wanted to. It was not the tithe that made Abraham rich as he was already a rich guy. But today thieves who covet men's wealth tell them to pay tithe as a means of getting blessed.
My point is if we are following Abraham tithing which he did only ones why then do the thieves go back to the Old Testament law and threats gullible people like you with the devourer.
The usual escape Pod, choose the part that suits you, twist it and sub some irrelevant details..there you have a story..
Why stop at Abraham? Why not continue your tale and tell it all through to Jacob? Unless of course there's a reason you don't want to include his details.

You asked me if I should not obey the Old Testament even though it has been fulfilled in Christ then I want you to tell me why you have stopped scarificing animals and attending church on Saturday as we are commanded in the law.

You definately lack comprehension skills, the only word I have for you is What has what I stated earlier got to do with all tis' .
Understand a statement before you click the reply button. Use your brain once a while

We are in the despensation of grace and great men like Paul, Peter and the other apostles did not ask anybody to pay tithe to them . You see why you are a thief.
And where did they ask anyone not to pay tithe? If you can't understand where I'm comin' from, how do you intend to comprehend where I'm goin'...

The truth is you and men like you are the real thieves stealing in the name of God. When the times comes you will surely pay for your wickedness

You are foul brained simpleton possessed by retarded ghosts. The bolded shows you're Quite Senseless.
I'm the one payin' the tithe!!!!! I hope tis' makes a lot of sense to you.
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by lastmessenger: 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

The usual escape Pod, choose the part that suits you, twist it and sub some irrelevant details..there you have a story.. Why stop at Abraham, why not continue your tale and tell it all through to Jacob? Unless of course there's a reason you don't want to include his details.

You definately lack comprehension skills, the only word I have for you is What has what I stated earlier got to do with all tis' .
Understand a statement before you click the reply button. Use your brain once a while

And where did they ask anyone not to pay tithe? If you can't understand where I'm comin' from, how do you intend to comprehend where I'm goin'...

The bolded shows you're Quite Senseless and to say the least, you are foul brained android sired by polyandrous millipedes
I'm the one payin' the tithe!!!! I hope tis' makes sense to you..
You are fool, a thief and you are a self absorbed mugu. Nigerians are getting enlightened: There are people who will take time to understand things and not follow crowd as folks like you do.i don't believe in crowd mentality.
With time believes will come out from the shackles of these pulpit thieves.
Giving is good but not the type that thieves and ignorant people like you support and promote.
If you want give your house and even your wife as tithe I don't care after all you are maga who will never understand simple scriptures.

1 Like

Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
lastmessenger:

You are fool, a thief and you are a self absorbed mugu. Nigerians are getting enlightened: There are people who will take time to understand things and not follow crowd as folks like you do.i don't believe in crowd mentality.
With time believes will come out from the shackles of these pulpit thieves.
Giving is good but not the type that thieves and ignorant people like you support and promote.
If you want give your house and even your wife as tithe I don't care after all you are maga who will never understand simple scriptures.

Oh! The dog finally barks... It's just as I've said earlier..it's your word against God's Word.. I'd choose God's word anyday.

Besides who'd take advice from a deluded individual, one who claims a Nland atheist (Who believes not in anythin' that's transcendental) is responsible for the nightmares he's been havin'. An ogre is sittin' on you, laughin' and fartin' while at it..
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by lastmessenger: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Oh! The dog finally barks... It's just as I've said earlier..it's your word against God's Word.. I'd choose God's word anyday.

Besides who'd take advice from a deluded individual, one who claims a Nland atheist (Who believes not in anythin' that's transcendental) is responsible for the nightmares he's been havin'. An ogre is sittin' on you, laughin' and fartin' while at it..
With your mentality you can give your wife as tithe and your children slaves at the mention of the name God and prosperity.
Go on with your foolishness. Those who don't know will know one day.

1 Like

Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
lastmessenger:

With your mentality you can give your wife as tithe and your children slaves at the mention of the name God and prosperity.
The Word of God rebuttals tis'.. Jeremiah 29:11 KJV "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."
Plus tis' is only your opinion / what you think. It's just like the bible said in Matthew 12:34-35 "You brood of vipers! How can you speak good, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."

Go on with your foolishness. Those who don't know will know one day.
2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
There's no doubt the devil has you fooled
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by lastmessenger: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

The Word of God rebuttals tis'.. Jeremiah 29:11 KJV "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."
Plus tis' is only your opinion / what you think. It's just like the bible said in Matthew 12:34-35 "You brood of vipers! How can you speak good, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
There's no doubt the devil has you fooled
And the pulpit thieves have fooled you. I don't blame you . Desperate folks can do anything to escape poverty.
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
lastmessenger:

And the pulpit thieves have fooled you. I don't blame you . Desperate folks can do anything to escape poverty.

If I've been fooled by the pulpit thieves, at least they don't give me nightmares, I enjoy my sleep as a newly birthed baby does his/hers.
Here you've been fooled by the devil and he's not only made mockery of you (with your display here on Nland), but he's deprived you of sleep by hauntin' you in your dreams.
Those that are impoverished find it hard to give, go check history, the wealthy give more.. I'd bet my tithe is on par with your salary.
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by PastorKun(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

You seems to be makin' much too reference to the Law. Exactly what is tis' Law? Can you please state it out.?
I won't be surprised if you have no idea what the Law is/was 'bout.

I am sure you don't want to go into a tithe debate with me. Ask those who know I have been debating tithes on this forum for over seven years, studied the subject matter exhaustively and I can claim without fear of sounding arrogant that I am an authority on the tithe subject. If you are really sure of your position on this matter open a new thread, invite me there and let me take you to school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by NACHIEVER: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
PastorKun:

I am sure you don't want to go into a tithe debate with me. Ask those who know I have been debating tithes on this forum for over seven years, studied the subject matter exhaustively and I can claim without fear of sounding arrogant that I am an authority on the tithe subject. If you are really sure of your position on this matter open a new thread, invite me there and let me take you to school.
God forbid, am ashamed of this Statement, 'You have been debating tithes on this forum for over seven years, studied the subject matter exhaustively and you can claim without fear of sounding arrogant that I am an authority on the tithe subject.'
Is not Funny ßro, what gain/change have you had in your Life Since that 7years?.
ßro, if your ßelieve can't Change You,then You chanqe your believe. And if Your Church cannot chanqe You, then You Chanqe your Church.
Re: The Law Of Tithing, Does It Really Work For You? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
PastorKun:

Have you wondered, what if you're wrong? What if there's more? What if you dig Way down deeper than your simple- mind can comprehend? What if you dig? What if you find A thousand more unanswered questions down inside? What if you've picked apart the logic, and poked so many holes?
Nobody likes to be wrong. That just comes with the territory of self acclaimed righteousness. The idea is to try to give all the information to help others to judge the value of your contribution; not just the information that leads to judgment in one particular direction or another

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questions For Highly Intelligent Atheist, Agnostic And Critical Thinkers / Did The Tower Of Babel Threaten God's Heaven. / Jay Z, Kanye West, Beyonce`, Lady Gaga, Rihanna. And The Alumini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.