Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Mo Sorry Fun Gbo Gbo Yin Oo Lo Kan Kan ! - Am Sorry For All Of You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mo Sorry Fun Gbo Gbo Yin Oo Lo Kan Kan ! - Am Sorry For All Of You (636 Views)

GBO A A A A a a a a... !!! Na Airtel Bomb Blast Again O / Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? / Abati Abati Atati , Jonathan Ko Gbo Do Retire Justice Ayo Salami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mo Sorry Fun Gbo Gbo Yin Oo Lo Kan Kan ! - Am Sorry For All Of You by blkmum700: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
Nigeria is already a failed state,where noting seem to be working ,lot of recent killing has been happening Lately,which we all don't seem to understand,i must say these administration is the worsted in history .No electricity,no water,bad road, authority stealing, Mismanagement,inflation, embezzlement and We are still coping with all these things and believing some days Nigeria will be good for better,but with the recent happening,i don't think we can cope with them,seem no where is save to live now in Nigeria except Aso Rock and some government offices.

IF you travel by Road,a tanker will explode and kill
U Travel by Sea Militant will attack and still kill
U Travel by Air, Plane will crash and kill
U stay in your house, in South ,Plane will crash and meet you there
U stay in your house, in East, Kidnappers will Kidnap You or Militant chasing you around
U stay in your house in North Boko Haram will come knocking at your Door shooting or bomb your house.
U go to your Village, Witchcraft will be chasing you around in Your dream to kill You

Now where is save,i think is high time we all start moving to Aso Rock,since it seems that's the only place with security in Nigeria where all these things don't happen,Hoping Someone here, can tell me where is save, so i can move there.

And May the Soul of Dana Air Victims Rest in Perfect Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Betray North In 2015 Elections, Northerners Tell Gej`s Goon Bamanga Tukur / Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn! / Farouk Becomes A New Word In The Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.