Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Patience Goodluck's Condolence To The Victims Of Dana Plane. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Goodluck's Condolence To The Victims Of Dana Plane. (1779 Views)

Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) / Dele Momodu Pays Condolence To Osinbajo ( Photos ) / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan On Her Graduation Day (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Goodluck's Condolence To The Victims Of Dana Plane. by ismhab(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
Patience Jonathan speaks on Dana Crash: I blame Road Safety for this Dana Air Crash. Civil Defence will
investigate the matter in
collaboration with my office so that all the victims will be happy
Re: Patience Goodluck's Condolence To The Victims Of Dana Plane. by ikee(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2012
Here we go again! Why don't you count her out of this?
Re: Patience Goodluck's Condolence To The Victims Of Dana Plane. by titilaelae(f): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
What a comic relief!
Re: Patience Goodluck's Condolence To The Victims Of Dana Plane. by pymcmb: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
just a joke, effing hilarious! y everybody getting worked up over this? una can form seriousness for nigeria! nai make una still dey back so. somebody crack joke about first lady, everybody dey act like say na d person say make she nor sabi speak english. i fear una oh!
Re: Patience Goodluck's Condolence To The Victims Of Dana Plane. by gemstone22(f): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
Lol
Re: Patience Goodluck's Condolence To The Victims Of Dana Plane. by otodeluxe(m): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
Wish this wud make me forget d embarassed horrific incident

(1) (Reply)

Action Against Federal Government And Nestle Nigeria Plc / NASA-NOAA New Views Of Earth At Night Shows Africa Still Darkest Continent / Why I Killed DSS Officials – Godogodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.