Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting (48662 Views)

British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by Awofilip: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
Federal Government Vacancy: I just got an information that recruitment is going on in federal civil service commission in ibadan. Anybody in the house with any useful information about that. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by oppykay: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
A friend called me on friday from ibadan to confirm it. Saying forms for all Southwestern states are deposited @ ibadan and each person is xpected to appear in person before collecting the form
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by stevenity(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
is closed today, but u can still go and confirm, i was there on thursday and friday.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by kikyomotosho(f): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
Vacancies in the foreign affairs ministry for officers I and officers II. Interested applicants must possess a minimum of second class lower division degree from any recognised university, in any of the following fields:

1. International relations
2. Political science
3. Environmental issues
4. Any of the approved United Nations Language viz French
, Portuguese
, Spanish
,Arabic
, Russian
,Chinese

only qualified candidates in these specified fields should collect the application forms from the offices of the chairmen from the designated State Civil Service Commission in the six geopolitical zones:

Northwest -kaduna

Northeast-yola

Northcentral $ Fct - Abuja

South west-ibadan

South south-port-harcourt

South east -owerri

Collection of form starts 28/5/12-4/6/12, submission closes by 4/6/12. Is nt for every body is specified for this group of people
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by fmanf(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
pls, any body in the house about recruitment going on at the michael okpara university of agriculture umudike shuld link me the process of application

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2012
I heard d federal ministry of education r also recruiting right now, anyone wit information on that?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by s3nn2x(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2012
The Federal Civil Service Commission is truly recruiting. The Ministry of foreign affair was supposed to have ended on monday, I was in Ibadan on monday and I succeeded in collecting the form by 6 PM after waiting for a very long time. The form can be collected in some zones, for the South West is at Ibadan, it is not only South Westerners that can collect it from there, other Nigerians residing in the south west can do some, all you need do is to get a letter of residence from your LGA of residence before you submit, and your original credential is very important xpecailly UNIVERSITY rESULT AND NYSC CERTIFICATE. Ministry of Labour and Productivity with Ministry of Education is also employing, in the same place, but the closing date for submission is on the 20 something of July while submission for MFA is on the 15th of June. The requirements for Labour is just HUMANITIES, while Education are education courses, or other couses with a PGDE. The CSC is really serious about the requirements, u cannot get the forms from touts.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
Why is recruitment into federal establishment a closely guarded secret? Something is wrong!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by ukpaku: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2012
Are they recruiting or they are submiting cv?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by ukpaku: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
kikyomotosho: Vacancies in the foreign affairs ministry for officers I and officers II. Interested applicants must possess a minimum of second class lower division degree from any recognised university, in any of the following fields:

1. International relations
2. Political science
3. Environmental issues
4. Any of the approved United Nations Language viz French
, Portuguese
, Spanish
,Arabic
, Russian
,Chinese

only qualified candidates in these specified fields should collect the application forms from the offices of the chairmen from the designated State Civil Service Commission in the six geopolitical zones:

Northwest -kaduna

Northeast-yola

Northcentral $ Fct - Abuja

South west-ibadan

South south-port-harcourt

South east -owerri

Collection of form starts 28/5/12-4/6/12, submission closes by 4/6/12. Is nt for every body is specified for this group of people
Thanks 4 dis kind of information. Keep it up
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by Hadesewa: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
Please house,is der anyone wit useful idea about Lagos state recruitment of teacher's test?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by aitanofi(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
s3nn2x: The Federal Civil Service Commission is truly recruiting. The Ministry of foreign affair was supposed to have ended on monday, I was in Ibadan on monday and I succeeded in collecting the form by 6 PM after waiting for a very long time. The form can be collected in some zones, for the South West is at Ibadan, it is not only South Westerners that can collect it from there, other Nigerians residing in the south west can do some, all you need do is to get a letter of residence from your LGA of residence before you submit, and your original credential is very important xpecailly UNIVERSITY rESULT AND NYSC CERTIFICATE. Ministry of Labour and Productivity with Ministry of Education is also employing, in the same place, but the closing date for submission is on the 20 something of July while submission for MFA is on the 15th of June. The requirements for Labour is just HUMANITIES, while Education are education courses, or other couses with a PGDE. The CSC is really serious about the requirements, u cannot get the forms from touts.
Thanks for dis info, any hope for me, because i am hearng for d first time, and i reside in Lagos State, do u av d idea if d forms ar still available?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by zangiff(m): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
Naija things
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by jmaine: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
A simple routine that went tribal . . .They insisted only SW states collect forms from Ibadan . .when the memo clearly signified the intent of close proximity for collection of forms irrespective state of origin

Tribalism na him dey kill naija
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by Agli(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
Aside the foreign affairs form which collection ended on mon, there is a new labour and productivity form open to graduates of humanities and education only. Those with bsc in education must also have either pgd in education or nce. There is no specific deadline date for collection but submition closes on the 13th of june
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by pipsharvester: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
@pls where is the office in ibadan
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by olajay5: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
s3nn2x: The Federal Civil Service Commission is truly recruiting. The Ministry of foreign affair was supposed to have ended on monday, I was in Ibadan on monday and I succeeded in collecting the form by 6 PM after waiting for a very long time. The form can be collected in some zones, for the South West is at Ibadan, it is not only South Westerners that can collect it from there, other Nigerians residing in the south west can do some, all you need do is to get a letter of residence from your LGA of residence before you submit, and your original credential is very important xpecailly UNIVERSITY rESULT AND NYSC CERTIFICATE. Ministry of Labour and Productivity with Ministry of Education is also employing, in the same place, but the closing date for submission is on the 20 something of July while submission for MFA is on the 15th of June. The requirements for Labour is just HUMANITIES, while Education are education courses, or other couses with a PGDE. The CSC is really serious about the requirements, u cannot get the forms from touts.

I heard one is to pay the sum of N6,200 in certified bank draft to get the form. Please how true is this claim? And kindly confirm also, what did one need to present before getting the form.

Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by sgsltd1: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
Good luck to everybody that apply but i have another Good offer ,click my signature ,the greatest opportunity you have ever had
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by folyrel(f): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
stevenity: is closed today, but u can still go and confirm, i was there on thursday and friday.
Pls on the recruitment in the ministry of labour. Can I still get the form by next week? Pls I need a detailed description from Lagos to the location in Ibadan where we are to get the form.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by zexzy(f): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
Wen is d closing date for the collection of forms for the ministry of labour recruitment
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by sgsltd1: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2012
I AM ALSO RECRUITING CLICK MY SIgnature now
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by s3nn2x(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
ait_anofi: Thanks for dis info, any hope for me, because i am hearng for d first time, and i reside in Lagos State, do u av d idea if d forms ar still available?
I doubt if the Foreign affairs would still be available, but the Ministries of Labour and Education is still ongoing, you can go to Ibadan and collect.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by s3nn2x(m): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
jmaine: A simple routine that went tribal . . .They insisted only SW states collect forms from Ibadan . .when the memo clearly signified the intent of close proximity for collection of forms irrespective state of origin

Tribalism na him dey kill naija
i don't know what u are talking about, but I was at Ibadan on Monday being the last day for the collection of forms and they gave me, even if they said South West states, obviously, you stay in one of those states, all you need to have done was to collect using the state of residence, there was a place in the CSC that i saw state of origin/residence, btw I am from Abia but was born in LAGOS AND I WAS GIVEN THE FORM, all you will do is when u collect the form, go to the local government of residence and collect a letter of identification, which i did today in Lagos Mainland without any hassle.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by s3nn2x(m): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
olajay5:

I heard one is to pay the sum of N6,200 in certified bank draft to get the form. Please how true is this claim? And kindly confirm also, what did one need to present before getting the form.

Thanks
That is a very big lie, it was published in the newspapers that the forms are free and one the form it is written free of charge. The only issue is that you need to qualify for you job you are applying for, read the advert and make sure you fall under the categories, also you need to go with your original credential, especially University result and Nysc discharge or exemption letter.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by emmapapo: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
pls can pple 4rm polytechnic with d course requirement apply?l
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by defbond1: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
Mod
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2012
Wic part of ibadan is d office located n hw does 1 get der frm iwo rd
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by nijanigga: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
Why are they making noise about forms only in Ibadan and guys are running helter-skelter, perhaps a plot by Jonathan to capture southwest for 2015.
By the way how much is the salary for the positions? They never advertise the salaries and renumerations for the positions.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by gabod2012(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
pls where in ibadan can i pick up the form

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2012
Pls I need address of Ibadan office and actual closing date 4 education. Pls any update on Lagos State Govt teacher recruitment and expect question. I am in Ogun State. Thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by Sagamite(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2012
oppykay: A friend called me on friday from ibadan to confirm it. Saying forms for all Southwestern states are deposited @ ibadan and each person is xpected to appear in person before collecting the form

One has to travel all the way to Ibadan to pick up a form before applying for a job?

What a fcked up country!

The society is designed and operated in such a way to make life as difficult as possible for the citizens.

The complete juxtapose of a Western society where they try to make life as easy as possible for the citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. / A Third-class Graduate Now Turning Down Job Offers From Multinationals / How An Office Cleaner Outshined 6 'graduates' Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.