Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting (48654 Views)

British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by kinnex(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2012
fesogbade: Wic part of ibadan is d office located n hw does 1 get der frm iwo rd
thegreatman4ww: Pls I need address of Ibadan office and actual closing date 4 education. Pls any update on Lagos State Govt teacher recruitment and expect question. I am in Ogun State. Thanks.
gabod2012: pls where in ibadan can i pick up the form

D place is Oyo State Secretatriat. Just beside the Governor's office. To get there, take a bus/cab/bike to 'Gate' from Iwo Road, if u are coming from Lagos. Then take a bike to Secretariat'. U'll come down @ d gate.. Ask d security personnel on duty to show u d way.. Shi kenan!

The for is FREE!. The one for Fed. Min. Of Foreign Affairs is Closed! While that of Fed. Min. Of Education & Fed. Min. Of Labour and Productivity is still on.. Till when? I dont know..

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by mo2raur(f): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
thegreatman4ww: Pls I need address of Ibadan office and actual closing date 4 education. Pls any update on Lagos State Govt teacher recruitment and expect question. I am in Ogun State. Thanks.
The exam v been postpone to June 14,in the district where u submitd. The shortlistd names wil b paste 2mor June 8.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by mo2raur(f): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
kinnex:

D place is Oyo State Secretatriat. Just beside the Governor's office. To get there, take a bus/cab/bike to 'Gate' from Iwo Road, if u are coming from Lagos. Then take a bike to Secretariat'. U'll come down @ d gate.. Ask d security personnel on duty to show u d way.. Shi kenan!

The for is FREE!. The one for Fed. Min. Of Foreign Affairs is Closed! While that of Fed. Min. Of Education & Fed. Min. Of Labour and Productivity is still on.. Till when? I dont know..
Tnx 4 d address, i do appreciate it. Fed Min. Of Educ. Closes by July 13
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by cjfavour(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2012
s3nn2x: I doubt if the Foreign affairs would still be available, but the Ministries of Labour and Education is still ongoing, you can go to Ibadan and collect.
pls what of south east? Any info on where i'll collect d form?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
@Kennex and Mo2raur. Thanks 4d info
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by mo2raur(f): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
thegreatman4ww: @Kennex and Mo2raur. Thanks 4d info
u welcme, we all need gud job n shd b b of help to one another
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by s3nn2x(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
cjfavour: pls what of south east? Any info on where i'll collect d form?
South East collection point is at the State Civil Service Commission in Owerri, Imo state. i dnt knw the address.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by afrikanns: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hadesewa: Please house,is der anyone wit useful idea about Lagos state recruitment of teacher's test?

d submission is long over due, but d exam date is i think 14th of dis month best of luck.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by afrikanns: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
Agli: Aside the foreign affairs form which collection ended on mon, there is a new labour and productivity form open to graduates of humanities and education only. Those with bsc in education must also have either pgd in education or nce. There is no specific deadline date for collection but submition closes on the 13th of june

pls are u saying NCE holders are also welcomed ?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by bobbydbobo: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2012
Pls can anybody tell me the amount a fresh graduate(salary scale grade8) earns in d Nigerian ministry of foreign affairs?? Pls really important !
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by gabod2012(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2012
Pls anyone in the house with the address of the Ibadan office?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by amia: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2012
Hello house,I am interested in the Min. Of Labour and Productivity but I studied Law.What r my chances of being recruited into the Ministry?Thanx a lot
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by bobbydbobo: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
Pls, does any1 have an idea of how much a fresh graduate earns in the Nigerian ministry of Foreign affairs
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by s3nn2x(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2012
Just to let the house know that the issuance of the Federal Civil Service forms for the Ministry of Labour and Ministry of Education has been suspended due to the non availability of the forms. The notice is from Abuja but it was pasted in the Office of CSC in Ibadan, I think they will continue issuing them when they print more copies, so, guys save your T.Fare if u r thinking of travelling
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by Kenkenny1: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2012
Pls,any space for OND holders?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by kinnex(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
Ken kenny: Pls,any space for OND holders?

Unfortunately, NO!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
pls who has info whether d form for education at Ibadan is on. I want 2go on Tuesday.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
An info tru a telphon cal tells me dat it seems d forms had bn decentralised 2each state because d form is only give 2 Oyo indigenes. Kindly confirm 4rm ur State secretariat. I will confirm my State -Ogun- latest nxt wk Thurs.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by IUAkunne: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
The test/interview will be on the 15th of this month, and don't kw wen the list will comeout.
pla if anyone knows the time the list will come out, pls let me kw
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by bolloloh(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2012
@ Last post' how true is this info....pls update me as soon as you got the list via papers dis week just beep on 07062773553 ....Nairaland platform is the best place to be ' through this page am Greatly informed and Blessed' THANK GOD FOR THIS INITIATIVE.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by mo2raur(f): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
@all: sum1 cald nw n z d list v been forwarded to Abeokuta fed civil commisn. Dat i shd, if u leave around ther just check make calls. It seems dat sept 15 is likely to b true. Let make calls n get informd pls. He z he wil call bk on thurs. Pls update here 4 any info
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by IUAkunne: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
@ ALL..... the list is out at ur state of origin's capital.

Registration would be on the 20th-22nd of this month.

The Exam/ interview will hold on the 5th of October....
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by IUAkunne: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2012
Sorry i forgot to add:

The list is at the Civil Service Commission at ur state of origin

The registration too is at the same civil service commission in ur state of origin.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by mo2raur(f): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
@ Akunne: hv u checkd urs? My state of origin is Ogun. Anybody around ther dat can check 4 me. Mo2raur@yahoo.co.uk. Pls mail so dat i can give my details.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by bigmosh: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2012
@I. U. Akunne , Do you mean if i am from Lagos State , My name would be in Civil Service Commission Ikeja , Alausa and i would be doing my registration there?I would appreciate your fast Response...Thank you.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by deyolove: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
when exactly is the exam? pls, any latest info
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by deyolove: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
please, is the list out?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by kuljay: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
Pls I was told dat dey send sms to succesful applicant,pls hs any1 gotten d text shud brief d house abt d details of d invitation text msg
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by Destinyeke: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
d list is out @ our various zonal offices were we collected d forms...SE is @ owerri...
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by mo2raur(f): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2012
Destinyeke: [color=#000099][/color]
d list is out @ our various zonal offices were we collected d forms...SE is @ owerri...
Hv u checkd urs?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by Richsunday4(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2012
mo2raur:
Hv u checkd urs?
.4rm Akure,Ondo state capital,i call some1 der,d person confirm dt d list is wit them,he said they wil paste it 2morow Tuesday.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting by mo2raur(f): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2012
Richsunday4: .4rm Akure,Ondo state capital,i call some1 der,d person confirm dt d list is wit them,he said they wil paste it 2morow Tuesday.
k,gud. Tnx. Mayb Abeokuta wil paste 2mor too. Let wait till 2mor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Third-class Graduate Now Turning Down Job Offers From Multinationals / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st / I Got A Job Offer In Canada, I Need Urgent Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.