Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. (1375 Views)

Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare / Have U Met Babes Online Looking For Mugu.share Ur Experience / Who Is A Mugu Or Maga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by mykejones(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2012
Ok..so i decided to share this,maybe i too might finally see the funny side of it.

I'd recently just left school,and i was beyond happy. Two weeks later,i decided to pay my Alma Mata a visit. It was a saturday morning...the plan was2hang out with some fellas and b bck by monday.
I was doin jus dat until around 10pm. I bumped into an old, sweet and cool friend. She was,as usual,dressed in fashionable clothes and her high-heel prefferd kinda shoes. She held a Bible.
She flew herself in2 my arms..a honest joy on my part to see her.
Immediately after the plesantries,she openly told me i was God sent: She was yet2have dinner,she had to trek back from Church and there was absolutely nothin in her room.
On the other hand,na just 50naira dey my hand. #50, not #500. I'd been roaming the entire ATM ports i could find around sinc the last 2hrs b4 i saw her. I had visited atleast 7 of them..and their response was either 'Interswitch Incoperative' or 'Unable to dispense Cash'..or plainly 'No service'.
But i didn't want2tell her all these. It would sound to lame and cheap..and i wanted 2proove a point..i don b graduate.
So i told her we shd head to the ATM port in the Senate. In my own words.."Whateva i withdraw,i'l giv u half and i'l take the other. And from my own half,we wld go have dinner together."
Of cors,the confidence came from knowing that none of the ATM was presently working or accepting my UBA card. And I'd just left the same ATM port about 15minutes before i met her.
As we head2d Senate buildin..my paddy was more relaxed and as animated as eva.
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by mykejones(m): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2012
You know..there's this confidence one has when u have money. Howeva little the cash is,u ooz confidence,even with the way u walk..and talk.
I had tons of that confidence. There was a sizeable amount of money in my account..very very sizable some. But 95percent of it wasn't mine. My account only acted as a 'Go-between' that weekend. I was to send it 2 d recepient dat mondat morning.
It would do me no harm if i fronted with the cash..the thoughts of it even made me xtra happy sef.
I inserted the card,inputed a very gud sum..and i was xpecting the usual response.
But the shock that greeted me could never have been over extimated. I was too shock i was just panting and shoutin "What??!?!!".
The machine was busy rollin d cash out for me,and my own dear friend was beyond escasty,while me don dey already wet my jean trousie.
To worsen the whole issue,d transcation slip came off,and my friend saw it.
The girl jus open mouth,come go down on her knees sef...and was asking for more. She wanted 2desperatelt buy a handout,some dis,some dat..she now added dat i lend her,not giv.
There's this thing about been stupid. Not just stupid..as in,very stupid. And it happens to evryone at some point in time. That night,na my turn.
I just couldn't tel her the money wasn't mine..i didn't want2imagine what it would do to my ego. Na so i insert my ATM again!!!
Both transcatns i did became the highest i'd eva done on a personal note.
But my mugu ways neva finish for that day. We headed to Ostrich Bakery inside the school premises..on my own part of the cash.
And al this thing,no b jazz she use.
I couldn't sleep that night. Na cry,real cry,get me til morning came.
To worsen the whole thing,i'd dipped my hand in2 the money i was supposed 2send only about 48hours away
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by mykejones(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2012
Early the next morning,i packed my things and left school.
Inside the bus,i was just fuming anyhow. Suddenly i just shouted "fcck!!!!". All the other passengers turned sharpely..even the driver.
On tuesday morning,i sold my new phone to ballance up.
It's been almost 5months now...she's yet2 say "thank u."
And for all my efforts,all i got was a Hug.
So..which person mugu pass my own?
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
shocked mykejones shocked
you mean the freak did.nt say thank you?!..thats very bad oh...
I once had a similar experience too. .i met my old time classmate after many years. .after catching up she opened up that she was broke and needed my assistance. . . sad.
I told her i had some cash on me and that if it was.nt enough i'll get more from the atm.. smiley
then she started acting nice and started saying irrelevant things like DO YOU KNOW I HAD A CRUSH ON YOU BACK IN SCHOOL?. .the shocker came when her phone rang . . .the babe was using blackberry bold 5 with a htc desire as her second phone shocked shocked . . While i was managing nokia n96 . . .while she was talking on the phone i just faked a call and pretended someone very close to me just died. . .when she asked what happened i said a relative of mine just died and i must return home immediately. . .the babe could.nt ask for the cash again cheesy cheesy grin . . Thats how i escaped the claws of jezeebel smiley . . . mykejones it happens to everyone even me sef don fall mugu before sad
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
cheesy next time hit the nail on the head wink
look into her eyes and say LOOK I AINT GOT NO MONEY FOR WASTEFUL SPENDING angry
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by mykejones(m): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
marshpearl: cheesy next time hit the nail on the head wink
look into her eyes and say LOOK I AINT GOT NO MONEY FOR WASTEFUL SPENDING angry
lolzz..u even try. U didn't fall mugu.
Am stl waitin for the 'thank u' 5months later
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
mykejones:

myke...one thing i've learnt in the past few years is that most girls dont appreciate things done for them...if you spend your life savings for a girl she'll just forget it and move onto the next guy. . Even our alphabets prove it (A BOY CAN DO EVERYTHING FOR GIRL --ABCDEFG--) and if you read it from the back its (GIRL FORGETS EVERYTHING DONE (and) CATCHES (new) BOY AGAIN --GFEDCBA--)
Just keep hope alive bro..she might thank you by december when she needs christmas bonus from you wink

1 Like

Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
mykejones:
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
mykejones:

myke...one thing i've learnt in the past few years is that most girls dont appreciate things done for them...if you spend your life savings for a girl she'll just forget it and move onto the next guy. . Even our alphabets prove it (A BOY CAN DO EVERYTHING FOR GIRL --ABCDEFG--) and if you read it from the back its (GIRL FORGETS EVERYTHING DONE (and) CATCHES (new) BOY AGAIN --GFEDCBA--)
Just keep hope alive bro..she might thank you by december when she needs christmas bonus from you wink
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by MissyB3(f): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
MykeJones,
A million thanks for this thread . . .I actually needed the uncontrollable laughter it gave me. I feel much better now. smiley
Plus, yes, no one is immune from mugu-rity.

Hopefully, others go with the flow.

Inside the bus,i was just fuming anyhow. Suddenly i just shouted "fcck!!!!". All the other passengers turned sharpely..even the driver.
#Dead!
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by mykejones(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
Missy_B: MykeJones,
A million thanks for this thread . . .I actually needed the uncontrollable laughter it gave me. I feel much better now. smiley
Plus, yes, no one is immune from mugu-rity.

Hopefully, others go with the flow.

#Dead!
kia!!! U shdn't be laughin..u shd sympathz jare.
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by nitrogen(m): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
@mykeyjones, i laughed and laughed at your posts and even whenever i remember again, the laughing starts all over.

Me sef i be mugu before but i don wise up, i hope you've learnt your lessons. Kpele.
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
Jones bebe! U shout aii

Lmaooooooooooo!!!!!!

U gat mail o! grin
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by jamace(m): 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
LWKMD! grin

Yeeee, my belle dey pain me because of laughter. grin grin
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by mykejones(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
nitrogen: @mykeyjones, i laughed and laughed at your posts and even whenever i remember again, the laughing starts all over.

Me sef i be mugu before but i don wise up, i hope you've learnt your lessons. Kpele.
Lolzz..i don wise my guy. I swear,over wise they worry me sef.
Lol..ONCE beaten,twice shy. Even if them wan beat u again,no b by d same person.
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by mykejones(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
jamace: LWKMD! grin

Yeeee, my belle dey pain me because of laughter. grin grin
Lolz..laf my guy. I didn't find it funny b4..but now sha..i dey follow laf.
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by mykejones(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo: Jones bebe! U shout aii

Lmaooooooooooo!!!!!!

U gat mail o! grin
Id..bawo? Check dem by 2mrw aftrnoon.
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by ijebabe: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
Choi! What kind of ego is this? Money that is not ur own, you even sold ur phone!!!
LWKMD! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by mykejones(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
ijebabe: Choi! What kind of ego is this? Money that is not ur own, you even sold ur phone!!!
LWKMD! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
i swear,u no go understand. It stl baffles me til 2day!
Re: The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu. by ijebabe: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
mykejones:
i swear,u no go understand. It stl baffles me til 2day!
I know how you feel. There are certian things I recollect from my past and I just recoil in shame grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fake Tiwa Savage On Facebook. / Man Cut Into Pieces At Railway Crossing Line In Ibadan [viewer Discretion] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.