Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Oga Jona, We Paid Millions Of Naira To Study At UNILAG And Not MAUL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga Jona, We Paid Millions Of Naira To Study At UNILAG And Not MAUL (566 Views)

Police Shouldn't Take Glory For Falae's Release, We Paid Ransom – Family Source / We Paid N250,000 Each For Government Jobs – Victims / GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Jona, We Paid Millions Of Naira To Study At UNILAG And Not MAUL by Orikinla(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
It is really sheer fraudulent for students to choose to pay to apply for admission to study at a particular school and the contracts have been duly signed between the students and authorities of the school, then suddenly they are told that the name of the school has been changed overnight. "Oga Presido Jonathan and NUC, na UNILAG we pay for and not MAUL. So, before you maul our academic privilege and prestige for your selfish political agenda, don't breach the contract we paid for, signed and sealed by the Constitution. Na omo UNILAG we be and nothing else. You fit rename ASO VILLA to MKO ABIOLA VILLA, because na for the quest for the State House MKO die for. Make una leave UNILAG alone as e dey kampe so. Try your luck elsewhere and use patience for your politics instead of strong head. Anyway, how far with your Bring Back the Book campaign? How many of your friends on Facebook even buy that your book? I see some pages for the Akara I buy from Iya Alakara the other day. Well, as I dey talk before, leave UNILAG alone o. Even some babes vex commot their bra in naked protest. No provoke them to commot their pant o!"
Re: Oga Jona, We Paid Millions Of Naira To Study At UNILAG And Not MAUL by sheyguy: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
Millions? That must be in Zimbabwean currency . . .

1 Like

Re: Oga Jona, We Paid Millions Of Naira To Study At UNILAG And Not MAUL by Pukkah: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
How does a name change affect existing contracts? Do you know about successors-in-title?
Re: Oga Jona, We Paid Millions Of Naira To Study At UNILAG And Not MAUL by walton1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
This person Is still writing jamb, he doesn't think rationally.
Re: Oga Jona, We Paid Millions Of Naira To Study At UNILAG And Not MAUL by Pukkah: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
walton1: This person Is still writing jamb, he doesn't think rationally.

But writing JAMB should not rob people of rational thinking.

(1) (Reply)

2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet Again In Kaduna / We Are Not Fooled By Your Tears, Mr. President / Can I Sell My Body For Charity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.