Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

India Must Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India Must Go (16138 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

India Must Go by ibadan1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
Because of their exploitation of our glorious country, their treatment of our citizens as near slaves, I am proposing the Ugandan solution for Indian Nationals and companies who expolit us in Nigeria. INDIA MUST GO

Please join me in petitioning our government to expel these people. We need economic partners who will yreat us with respect and dignity and not exploit us.

INDIA MUST GO

25 Likes

Re: India Must Go by SkyBlue1: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
Very silly thread. What about all the deaths the Nigerian government has over the years caused due to the negligence of its responsibilities and duty? Do we then expel all Nigerians from the country? If the citizens can't hold their government to account so they begin to take the welfare of the citizenry seriously and act in that regard how is that the fault of the Indians. It is the same cowardly Nigerian mentality. Holding government to account is like kryptonite to this citizenry.

If a French or American or Isreali citizen is captured abroad you know their government is going to do something about it. If a naija dude is in the mix he had better settle down there because he knows he is going nowhere. His captors might get bored, flog him and let him go when they realise how little value his government places on his welfare.

26 Likes

Re: India Must Go by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
What a racist brain dead topic.

Get a life chap !!!

2 Likes

Re: India Must Go by ibadan1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
As Usual people like Frosbel miss the point, I have just gone through his posts and can by deduction conclude as to his mind set, a company has caused the deaths of 153 people though negligence and a lack of respect for the its clients and he calls me a racist. I have been to India numerous times for work and can conclude that Hinduism the predominant religion of Indians says you are sub human because of the colour of your skin and you call me racist. Of course our government is has a lot to answer for, but my point is there has been a catalogue of atrocities by these people towards Nigerians and thus they must as go.

13 Likes

Re: India Must Go by Fhemmmy: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
Lol
Re: India Must Go by 9jaIhail(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2012
I am glad to see other Nigerians disagree with the OP though i feel the pain OP is nursing maybe he/she might have fall prey into the hands of Indians,but that's not a good reason calling for them to be expel.On a second thought if this happen to be Indians they all will join and start protesting and supporting the OP.Well i thank God that my people are civilized.I will like to encourage us to continue been accommodating despite how they treat and racist on our people in India and other countries of the world.God Bless blacks.

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by kennidiamo: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
Sky Blue: Very silly thread. What about all the deaths the Nigerian government has over the years caused due to the negligence of its responsibilities and duty? Do we then expel all Nigerians from the country? If the citizens can't hold their government to account so they begin to take the welfare of the citizenry seriously and act in that regard how is that the fault of the Indians. It is the same cowardly Nigerian mentality. Holding government to account is like kryptonite to this citizenry.

If a French or American or Isreali citizen is captured abroad you know their government is going to do something about it. If a naija dude is in the mix he had better settle down there because he knows he is going nowhere. His captors might get bored, flog him and let him go when they realise how little value his government places on his welfare.
YOU ARE NUTS..WHAT THEY DONE IN THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by kombats: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
Fhemmmy: Lol
see as u open ur dirty mouth dey laugh lol grin
Re: India Must Go by juman(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
Those people were killed by the government deliberate inefficiency.

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by ikeyman00(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
@@@@

nice thread!

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by sasifo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
INDIANS AND CHINESE BIZ ACTIVITIES SHOULD BE PROPERLY SCRUTINISED IN THIS COUNTRY AS NIGERIA HAVE ENTRUSTED THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA INTO THE HANDS OF THESE COUNTRIES, BECOMING TOO RELAXED AS PER ACTIVITIES OF FOREIGNERS IN NIGERIA, ARE THEY NOT THIRD WORLD CONTRY LIKE US?

3 Likes

Re: India Must Go by Koolking(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
Last I checked, foreigners who own businesses in Nigeria don't exploit Nigerians, but Nigerians in the helm of affairs of these companies exploit fellow Nigerians and give the foreigners the impetus to treat Nigerians as 'menstrual pads'. Selfishness and 'oga takes it all' syndrome by privileged Nigerians is the bane of our growth.

This topic is insipid and reek of hate.

6 Likes

Re: India Must Go by nairalady(f): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
@thread: LMAO grin grin

Re: India Must Go by slimming: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
sasifo: INDIANS AND CHINESE BIZ ACTIVITIES SHOULD BE PROPERLY SCRUTINISED IN THIS COUNTRY AS NIGERIA HAVE ENTRUSTED THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA INTO THE HANDS OF THESE COUNTRIES, BECOMING TOO RELAXED AS PER ACTIVITIES OF FOREIGNERS IN NIGERIA, ARE THEY NOT THIRD WORLD CONTRY LIKE US?

You're completely right.

2 Likes

Re: India Must Go by SkyBlue1: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
kennidiamo:
YOU ARE NUTS..WHAT THEY DONE IN THIS COUNTRY

? ? ?

Ask yourself this. Why can't "they" go and do the same in other countries like SA, Canada, Singapore, the States, et al? Keep blaming the wrong people. This country really needs to introspect more often.
Re: India Must Go by ayotoyin(f): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
The poster should just check out how we are been treated by our own countryman,the one man business/firm, then you will realise that they are emulating them, the painful part of it is that most of naija guys that are in the position to even protest any illtreatment on behalf of their C.man will go to any length to frustrate you just to gain favour, so let the foreign investors stay but Govt should try and scrutinize their activities, by and large, may God help us,amen.

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by UKBobo(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
OP - Your brain must be located in your lower colon. More Nigerians die per day because of bad roads, fake medicine, robbery, kidnapping, boko haram, fires, oil spill (you can add more to the list) etc... What are you doing to hold your govt to account?
Re: India Must Go by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
Well as racist as the OP sounds, I agree with him that Nigerians need to be treated with lots of respect (even if we dont deserve it). Its only fair. But we must also stop this our 'Uncle Tom' mentality to get there. God help us.
Re: India Must Go by achi4u(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
NO @op,we shouldnt expel Indians,they are like gods before us both here in our soil and up-there at their own land.we are subhuman to them and they persive us as such.

Indians dont bomb themselves as we do here.

Indians are manufacturing country,what are we manufacturing?

...and the list continues...
Re: India Must Go by SisiKill1: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
It is so gratifying to see Nigerians taking a stance against the people who exploit them. Now where do we send Nigerians who sell their fellow countrymen for a dime??

It is soooo easy to blame other people for the ills that plague our country while ignoring how our anything goes attitude contributed to it. If you leave your doors wide open, who do you blame if someone casually strolls in and relieves you of your belongings??!!

2 Likes

Re: India Must Go by bittyend(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
Silly thread..

You morons should thank your stars for having Indians, who wants to invest in that shytehole?

NIGERIA MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Move that country to abyss where it belongs, useless country.
Re: India Must Go by 9jauk: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
Brilliant thread,Indians are too cocky ,it is thr norm to upperess and enslave thr employees,obviously they will be gladly received in a lawless society like Nigeria whr thr is absolute madness from d airport to the road networking,death traps vehicle without certified mot,nothing seems ok in dat deluded state i'm afraid ,trust me 9ja must go.
Re: India Must Go by miteolu(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
Expect more unemployment
Re: India Must Go by achi4u(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2012
sasifo: INDIANS AND CHINESE BIZ ACTIVITIES SHOULD BE PROPERLY SCRUTINISED IN THIS COUNTRY AS NIGERIA HAVE ENTRUSTED THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA INTO THE HANDS OF THESE COUNTRIES, BECOMING TOO RELAXED AS PER ACTIVITIES OF FOREIGNERS IN NIGERIA, ARE THEY NOT THIRD WORLD CONTRY LIKE US?
hmmm!!third world countries?,they have left us 20yors ago and still going while we're going backward.
Re: India Must Go by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2012
Please always remember Nigerians abroad. Remember that Nigerians in India is more than Indians in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by aljharem(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
ANTITRIBALISM: Please always remember Nigerians abroad. Remember that Nigerians in India is more than Indians in Nigeria.

Thank you !!!
Re: India Must Go by aljharem(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
who needs who ?

Nigeria needs Indians more than the other way around. @ OP go figure

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by Siga: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
ibadan1: Because of their exploitation of our glorious country, their treatment of our citizens as near slaves, I am proposing the Ugandan solution for Indian Nationals and companies who expolit us in Nigeria. INDIA MUST GO

Please join me in petitioning our government to expel these people. We need economic partners who will yreat us with respect and dignity and not exploit us.

INDIA MUST GO

I have no problem with what you posted....but dont you think our own government SOLD us to all foreigners treating us like dirt? When we fix our own house...outsiders will think twice before coming to make a mess of it...
Re: India Must Go by WhoIGoAsk: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
that's not the solution
Re: India Must Go by Busybody2(f): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2012

Nigeria did not entrust nada, Nigeria has sold most of the Country's infrastructure to mainly the Indians and they are here to stay.

And if they treat their own darker-skinned country people as castes and as subhumans worse than animals, what respect do you expect them to have for their Nigerian employees who are darker than their own castes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures / Akwa Ibom Oil & Gas Free Zone Targets 7,000 Jobs, As Federal Gov't Approves It.. / Know Your State's PPROs & Call Them When The Need Arises (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.